Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose (21270 Views)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2017
DropShot:

Christian wailing zombie.
I was banned for calling Omenka that and i don't see while mynd44 shouldn't do the needful to you

3 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
I know you are a Muslim. I will meet you in islamic section tomorrow

Oh I also forgot to add that they post online before thinking about what they are posting, like this chap that just quoted me.

A simple Google of my moniker will tell you loads about me.

Besides, what are you looking for in the Islamic section if you aren't a moslem?

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by DropShot: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
I was banned for calling Omenka that and i don't see while mynd44 shouldn't do the needful to you
That I call you a Christian or a wailing zombie?

That will be gross but I don't mind or care about being banned. Sick of many of you already.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
DropShot:

That I call you a Christian or a wailing zombie?

That will be gross but I don't mind or care about being banned. Sick of many of you already.
Don't insult a member by calling him a zombie. Omenka mde sure i ws banned for that so Mynd44 let the law take its full course

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by DropShot: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Don't insult a member by calling him a zombie. Omenka mde sure i ws banned for that so Mynd44 let the law take its full course
If that was the case, a lot of people would have been bamned. I have been called a zombie countless times. If it's outlawed, it must be informed.

Stop being a cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by MARYchiells(f): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Na waoo!!! See punching
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by obailala(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Haha.. the last time I checked, at least Fayose isn't a nobody, he's got millions of fans. So if he believes himself, make him try contest against Buhari make we see. grin cheesy
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by legibow: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Not only buhari, all of yea all

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Antoeni(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Peter Ayodele Fayose aka d Rock, re u saying if I contest against Buhari 2019 dat I will defeat him

3 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
my man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by zheroes(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2017
respect80:
It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Even if the election is unopposed he will still lose. I could remember someone's signature I read on NL it says categorically "if you can't employ a 74 years old as your business manager then why vote him as your president" .
because the 56 year oldies are all dumbass!!!!! you forget too quickly that nigerians like rice and egufe pepper soup, just a plate and they will change their mind. you guys wait till 2019 !!!
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Funlordjnr:

That was a poll conducted by mostly " pained ipob bastards!" You know most of them lack cognitive reasoning!
Has IPOB taken over Nairaland? grin
You're calling people bastards? undecided
I guess the Dullard of Daura, Buhari impregnated your mother, who now gave birth to you. You know how I know?
You no get sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Baba4dgals: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
U mean nairaland nobody ?
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by signz: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Even Fayose should know that Buhari is not a novice doesn't know how to rig like Jammeh neither is he an advocate of free and fair elections like GEJ.

Buhari has started rigging the next election with this present INEC Chairman but Nigerians don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by seguno2: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
As long as the nobody is from the south
No wahala.
It will be foolish for southerners to allow another northerner rule for eight years after Buhari's four years for a total of 12 years shortly after Yar'Adua ruled for three years.
Are they sharing the national cake made from groundnuts or they are sharing the oil revenue from Niger Delta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by luvinhubby(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
DropShot:

If that was the case, a lot of people would have been bamned. I have been called a zombie countless times. If it's outlawed, it must be informed.

Stop being a cry cry baby.

As if you are not one. tongue

4 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by holluwai(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
@topic no be lie
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRO
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:
As long as the nobody is from the south
No wahala.
It will be foolish for southerners to allow another northerner rule for eight years after Buhari's four years for a total of 12 years shortly after Yar'Adua ruled for three years.
Are they sharing the national cake made from groundnuts or they are sharing the oil revenue from Niger Delta?

who tell u say he nor be novice,

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by AntiWailer: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol.

Except

ATIKU is a nobody.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by transient123(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Does that mean Jonathan was a nobody who was beaten with his federal might.

Now I understand ifayoshit.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by opribo(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Bubu cannot contest again, he has no justification to even voice it out talkless of showing his face after this reverberating failure, an assemblage of tyros in govt.

3 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Funlordjnr: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
AheadMarket:

Has IPOB taken over Nairaland? grin
You're calling people bastards? undecided
I guess the Dullard of Daura, Buhari impregnated your mother, who now gave birth to you. You know how I know?
You no get sense!

As you can see from the utter _stupidity displayed in your post...you are definitely a pained Ipob rotten akpu swallower!

Are you jealous because I have parents? It's not my fault that you were discovered in a refuse dump after being abandoned by your destitute folks! I feel your pain...anuofia!

tongue
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by seguno2: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:
who tell u say he nor be novice,

What do you mean?
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Jimi23(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
I concur. Buhari is an absolute failure who came only to destroy our economy and leave us worse off.

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by sammyj: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2017
This Fat mouth PDP bull dog should just keep his mouth shot abeg !!
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Slurity(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
and who will that nobody be? you? as far as am sure of .if you fayose contest as the father of your children. you will not win.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by maxzzo1(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Funlordjnr:

That was a poll conducted by mostly " pained ipob bastards!" You know most of them lack cognitive reasoning!

Fool didn't u vote U dat ve cognitive reasonings voting a 74yrs old to mai guard Nigeria.... We are all seeing d results like 7up .....the difference is clear....

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Funlordjnr: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
maxzzo1:

I am an award winning FOOL that didn't vote

Ok! I don hear you...now GET LOST! wink
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Joysmith2: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
DropShot:
If we go by Fayose's and PDPians' wishes, Buhari will have been dead or even not become president.

Talking of PMB losing to stone or a nobody is a sign of admitting that NO ONE really stands a chance against the lovable man, Buhari.

If haters like, they can enter lagoon or relocate to Gambia, PMB will win in 2019 if he chooses to contest. Period!
I pity u
No be to dey rant 24/7 for online be the thing.

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by michoim(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Then Fayose contest and see whether you can win in 2019. Son of the devil.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by SycophanticGoat: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
If Ipob bastards voted 3590 against 432 that voted buhari then we will conclude that Ipob has taken over Nairaland.

IPOB: Anyone that rejects this tyrannical and useless government

Please give me the link to that thread because I want to vote for the stone a second time.. Because a stone is a billion times more useful than 1 million Buhari.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims / For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.