Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose (21278 Views)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

I don see something bro.
something like this

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Handsomecole(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
As usual the mad dog goes loose. Buhari's Govt may be bad, Nigerians may reject Buhari in 2019.
But Nigerians will never see PDP as an option neither will they ever see Jonathan as an option. No matter how bad this administration is we can't be cajoled or fooled to forget the misrule and dirty corrupt nature of Jonathan and his cohorts.

So the useless Fayose shoulde bear that in mind.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by gabicon: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Making noise doesn't make news but making moves does. The unfortunate thing is that no move for a viable opposition has or is being made at the moment. So Mr Govonor shut your mouth and get to work else you might be holidaying in exile for half a decade.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Splashme: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
emmalexabl:
Lets be frank to ourselves and not be sentimental...

Not long ago.,a poll was conducted here on nairaland in which a stone ( Party) had a landslide victory over the APC candidate PMB.

cheesy grin
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by respect80(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:

Buhari will not lose next election. Mark this post.
Well I don't have much to say. Only time shall tell
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
buhari should know that there is no more jega as INEC boss time he is on his own. inconclusive election will not save him

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Adminisher: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:
buhari should know that there is no more jega as INEC boss time he is on his own. inconclusive election will not save him

You really think Buhari will lose the elections?
You guys are worrying me now. I thought Nigerians were smart. It is not going to happen that Buhari loses the elections.

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mario383: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:

Buhari will Win the next election
No present poilitcan can defeat buhari at the polls.
Am ok with you. Your response has shown who you are. I regreted quoting you.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mario383: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
adem30:

Very simple. Good luck Jonathan regime wasted Nigerian life more than any president in Nigeria
I have taken note of your name as Adem30. This will be the lasy time I will quote you. Your response has shown your category and class you belong. I regreted responding to you.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by bakila: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
adem30:
Lose indeed.

Yet you are looking for a Northerner to contest with him. Why can't PDP nominate someone from the East to unseat PMB if you are so sure anyone will defeat him.
Or alternatively he contest against Buhari in 2019. The result will obliterate PDP as a party of note in Nigeria. After Fayose's defeat people will only mention PDP in whispers.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by bakila: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adminisher:

You guys are worrying me now. I thought Nigerians were smart. It is not going to happen that Buhari loses the elections.
hehehhe. They are sleeping when the IMO, EDO, ONDO, RIVERS and FCT elections were held. Nigerians showed their dislike, disapproval, disagreement and all the DIS- for PDP.
When they wake up in 2019, Baba will be there gidigba and kampe combined.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Funlordjnr: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
AheadMarket:

Did you say "anuofia"? I'm assuming that you call yourself Igbo. Go check your DNA, you're not!
You mother must have gotten you from harlotry with AN HAUSA man!

Please stop boring me with your negative vibes! The only thin positive about you is your HIV 2 status!

Go and munch on some stale abacha leaves and drink some more fermented rat piss in order to boost your depleted immune system!

By the way it's "A HAUSA MAN" not "AN HAUSA MAN" in case of next time. You should stop displaying your uneducated status in public as if it is something to be proud of! Dumb bastard!
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Zenlife: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
" If a nobody contests against Buhari in 2019, Buhari will lose‎. ‎Nigerians don’t need counselling to know that they should not vote Buhari in 2019.‎ It is obvious."

YES.
Barring rigging!
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by DropShot: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

As if you are not one. tongue
No doubt you're a wailing zombie. grin
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adminisher:

buhari has already lost, if u clean the cub webs on your eyes u will see

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by adanny01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make Fayose himself contest see if he go win, rubbish from near illiterate governor.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Greg17: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mr. Fayose again. This Gov. keeps talking as if he is a good example.

Not until the youth of this country take control of their future, people in authority will keep using and manipulating people for their selfish purpose.

Its a bit sad that he keeps saying the people in their 40s now were too young to understand who Buhari was as a military ruler, that can never be true because they can as well read history from different sources and form their own opinion and not for Mr. Fayose that have shown a whole lot of attitude and say bad things to be telling people what to and what not to believe.

Mr Fayose never spoke about the corruption charges against him and he wants ppl to believe whatever is say.

Youth and Nigerians pls be wise and stand up for what is right and true.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by sammyj: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
............................... grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
seguno2:

You should SHUT not just your mouth but also your brain until you know the difference between shot and shut.
No wonder you follow the illiterate man who is renting Aso Rock from us.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by adem30: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
mario383:
I have taken note of your name as Adem30. This will be the lasy time I will quote you. Your response has shown your category and class you belong. I regreted responding to you.

Mario383 I know you can't engage in a constructive argument. Have a wonderful day
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Gaiuseenyie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
,,even if dem cari naija give u,ur brain no reach waytin dis country cari abeg,i hate criticism without solution,,dis man dy worst d hunger wit talk way no get sense,stop politicalizing how hunger,u wer once Der
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Gaiuseenyie(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=sammyj post=52944561]...........................na ur papa dy collect d rent
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by dabossman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:
Does this man realize that he's got just one more year to go before his tenure ends?

All he's done so far is talk about Buhari, cut ponmo and fish in the market, distribute tin tomato paste to the hapless citizens of the state of Ekiti (apologies to Ogbeni Aregbe), then talk some more about Buhari.

Oh, did I mention embezzling too?

I guess he's just prepping himself for the "I'm being victimized for criticizing Buhari" speech if/when EFCC comes for him when his tenure lapses.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
dabossman:

I guess he's just prepping himself for the "I'm being victimized for criticizing Buhari" speech if/when EFCC comes for him when his tenure lapses.

That's a strong probability. I'm thinking he will make an attempt to flee through Benin Republic a day before handover.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Majorhamza(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
He (Fayose) can try, if he can get up to 10% of the vote. He is a winner
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by grtfem: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
He is already a 'somebody', since pmb will lose against a 'nobody' then fayoshe who is somebody should simply contest against him and bocome Nigeria next president.QED.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
billyG:

Make dis fuul no come die this yr on top Buhari matter oo!

the bible say Jacob( fayose) have I love, Esau( buhari) have I hate. so he who the lord love he keeps
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

the bible say Jacob( fayose) have I love, Esau( buhari) have I hate. so he who the lord love he keeps
stop accussing God of hate,favouritism,preferential treatment!God cnnt love 1 person & hate another of his creature whom he made,u wanna blame God 4 creating Buhari?by d way if God so much love fayose(jacob) he wuld hav made Buhari(esau) a king over fayose,making fayose his foot stool.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mathew2oa(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Fayose is mad! Final
Keep ur mouth shut if you don't have smething reasonable/sensible to say
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
mathew2oa:

Keep ur mouth shut if you don't have smething reasonable/sensible to say

And who the hell is this
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by sammyj: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
.. grin shocked cheesy[quote author=Gaiuseenyie post=52947751][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court / Mass Defection To Hit PDP Again / Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.