Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose (21280 Views)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by bluediesel03: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Fayose is mad! Final
Yoruba Muslim self.....

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Please give me the link to that thread because I want to vote for the stone a second time.. Because a stone is a billion times more useful than 1 million Buhari.. cheesy
i think dunkem21 was the the one that conducted the poll.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by pato1(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
if anyone can contest with buhari come 2019 and win, I think MNANDI KALU should be brought from prison to contest with. if he wins then the Igbo people's mind well be at peace. Then they will plan to sale Naija to Foreigners I believe.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

Where is omenka by the way?!
Probably chanting KAI Baba somewhere right now
Leave that one, he has gone under with his friend modath. They can't defend this buhari again
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ephi123(f): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Leave that one, he has gone under with his friend modath. They can't defend this buhari again

True. I haven't seen her online either. After campaigning for this disaster called Buhari, they've all now gone under the radar. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Mendelssohn(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
emmalexabl:
Lets be frank to ourselves and not be sentimental...

Not long ago.,a poll was conducted here on nairaland in which a stone ( Party) had a landslide victory over the APC candidate PMB.

cheesy grin

And what more evidence do you need to be aware that Nairaland is only an assembly of jesters and "Noisemakers Platform" on political and more especially Election issues? Go back and read the foolish opinions shortly before the last presidential election, the Edo and Ondo States election, compare it to what eventually spanned out.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

True. I haven't seen her online either. After campaigning for this disaster called Buhari, they've all now gone under the radar. Nonsense.
The Change was a negative Change and they refused to acknowledged that a 77 year oldd iilliterate has no business in the corridors of power. Didn't you find out that they became tribal supremacist after they couldn't defend buhari again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ThinkSmarter: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Even Atiku or Kwankwaso will defeat him if they should contest against him come 2019
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ephi123(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
The Change was a negative Change and they refused to acknowledged that a 77 year oldd iilliterate has no business in the corridors of power. Didn't you find out that they became tribal supremacist after they couldn't defend buhari again

Exactly. They had better come back online and apologize for their actions. Going silent will not absolve them of this disaster.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by HonabFaj(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmm, i think PDP didn't have a candidate for 2019
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly. They had better come back online and apologize for their actions. Going silent will not absolve them of this disaster.
Gbamest
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by MCEzeh: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians?
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by ifeanyidikson(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
can anybody help me on how to give a Bleep?

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mrikay: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Let us be objective if that is at all possible for some of you guys.

1. With the ongoing hardship in the country the majority of people cannot vote for Buhari in any election again.

2. APC politicians like Atiku and Saraki who are even from the North have started to distance themselves from Buhari.

I saw interviews were they both commented on the 'sufferings of the people,' Atiku further said nobody should think of 2019 when people are hungry.

These are not comments you would get from cronies, but from astute politicians guarding their names from association with a failed government.

Before you kids start throwing insults around, just take a minute to THINK... If you can.

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mario383: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2017
adem30:
Lose indeed.

Yet you are looking for a Northerner to contest with him. Why can't PDP nominate someone from the East to unseat PMB if you are so sure anyone will defeat him.
Very childish question there. There have been many northerner leaders before Buhari came into power. Asnwer this one question only before we proceed to others. From Independence to date, just mention any leader whose leadership styles has cause the death of many innocent citizen or during which many deaths are recorded like Buhari? For example, the shiit, the Igbos, the misfiring of IDPs etc etc. When you have answered this one question, we will then go to other questions on why Buhari is the worst leader so far. When you/we are talking of bad leadership, many factors are considered

2 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
i think dunkem21 was the the one that conducted the poll.

Abeg .. no be me o before dem go carry me lipsrsealed
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Minirakiza: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
That's for sure..

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by lovat(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

Abeg .. no be me o before dem go carry me lipsrsealed
you too dey fear. Na woman u be

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

What do you mean?
what I mean is that I prefer you to buhari or you don't think so?
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by adem30: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2017
mario383:
Very childish question there. There have been many northerner leaders before Buhari came into power. Asnwer this one question only before we proceed to others. From Independence to date, just mention any leader whose leadership styles has cause the death of many innocent citizen or during which many deaths are recorded like Buhari? For example, the shiit, the Igbos, the misfiring of IDPs etc etc. When you have answered this one question, we will then go to other questions on why Buhari is the worst leader so far. When you/we are talking of bad leadership, many factors are considered

Very simple. Good luck Jonathan regime wasted Nigerian life more than any president in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by EMEBROS(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2017
mr1759:

he is not mad. am sure u didn't realise who he is,
fayose is the whistle blower FG has been looking for, so he is just doing his job
DOING WHAT JOB? HE SHOULD SHUT HIS BIG MOUTH! THEY ALL CONTRIBUTED TO THE MESS HAPPENING NOW
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mr1759: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
EMEBROS:
DOING WHAT JOB? HE SHOULD SHUT HIS BIG MOUTH! THEY ALL CONTRIBUTED TO THE MESS HAPPENING NOW

OK sir, I will call him on IMO and tell him what you said sir

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by mario383: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
Very apt question! This is the same question i have been asking some of my deluded igbo brethren who have changed their names to 'Atiku 2019'
My friend, there is nothing like apt there. The selection of leaders across humanity is dependent on may factors. Just answer this one question, thereafter, I will fire another one. From independence to date, just mention any Nigerian leader whose leadership style has resulted or caused the killing of many innocent people as that of Buhari. The Shiits, Igbos, the misfiring of IDPs etc etc. I hope you are not the core Fulanis that do have value for human life?
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
you too dey fear. Na woman u be

I don see something bro.
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
respect80:
It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Even if the election is unopposed he will still lose. I could remember someone's signature I read on NL it says categorically "if you can't employ a 74 years old as your business manager then why vote him as your president" .

Buhari will not lose next election.
Mark this post.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
mario383:
My friend, there is nothing like apt there. The selection of leaders across humanity is dependent on may factors. Just answer this one question, thereafter, I will fire another one. From independence to date, just mention any Nigerian leader whose leadership style has resulted or caused the killing of many innocent people as that of Buhari. The Shiits, Igbos, the misfiring of IDPs etc etc. I hope you are not the core Fulanis that do have value for human life?

Buhari will Win the next election
No present poilitcan can defeat buhari at the polls.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
adem30:

Very simple. Good luck Jonathan regime wasted Nigerian life more than any president in Nigeria

About 20,000 people. Most of this ipob youts are illiterates
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
If Ipob bastards voted 3590 against 432 that voted buhari then we will conclude that Ipob has taken over Nairaland.

IPOB: Anyone that rejects this tyrannical and useless government
Bros...Nigeria has lost it all,,Buhari is the worst mistake since independence

3 Likes

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by seguno2: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
sammyj:
This Fat mouth PDP bull dog should just keep his mouth shot abeg !!

You should SHUT not just your mouth but also your brain until you know the difference between shot and shut.
No wonder you follow the illiterate man who is renting Aso Rock from us.

1 Like

Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Funlordjnr:

As you can see from the utter _stupidity displayed in your post...you are definitely a pained Ipob rotten akpu swallower!

Are you jealous because I have parents? It's not my fault that you were discovered in a refuse dump after being abandoned by your destitute folks! I feel your pain...anuofia!

tongue
Did you say "anuofia"? I'm assuming that you call yourself Igbo. Go check your DNA, you're not!
You mother must have gotten you from harlotry with an Hausa man!
Re: If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose – Fayose by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
mrikay:
Let us be objective if that is at all possible for some of you guys.

1. With the ongoing hardship in the country the majority of people cannot vote for Buhari in any election again.

2. APC politicians like Atiku and Saraki who are even from the North have started to distance themselves from Buhari.

I saw interviews were they both commented on the 'sufferings of the people,' Atiku further said nobody should think of 2019 when people are hungry.

These are not comments you would get from cronies, but from astute politicians guarding their names from association with a failed government.

Before you kids start throwing insults around, just take a minute to THINK... If you can.

What you should know that everybody is feeling it even some of the so called politicians. So what would person like Atiku do for Nigerians. Apart from to enrich his friends. PMB is doing well. You are thinking most of all this things you hear are propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources / ₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters / Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.