Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? (48325 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Youngpo413: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Bioluwise(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
I make a gain of 15K and 13K second time and PH 10K which was trap ie 28k - 10K total gain 18K
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by pxjosh(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Anti MMM posts make me orgasm
Greedians.

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by sexaddict08(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you are the Mourinho of Nairaland... The special one

I hail you boss

behave yourself na...
fvkk lala
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Marvel1206: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
chairman lala...I did not invest ooo...I tried to discourage people sef and I'm happy I didn't

But I'm so happy today as you quoted me...a whole lala...Chai I'm fulfilled today cheesy cheesy

When I saw the mention I was like....

You're a clown mehn grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinna58:
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

Omo the guy fit craze oh. Na to just hug terry g remain.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by mumihaja(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
please who is lalasticalala on Nairaland, every body talks about him, please follow me Mr lalasticalala. thanks

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by lytech1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinna58:
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

you can lie ...
50% offer start after all mavro have been frozen...
So how come ur friend was able to put all his hardworking savings in the scheme..

Lai mohammed brother spotted

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Ask4Info: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
olasaad:
They can only tell us how much they make but they can't disclose the one they froze because that one is confidential

Madam, na wah oh! I asked a question by quoting you earlier and you blatantly ignored it.

*In Falz's Voice* "Is that how you do? "
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by greggng: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!

Whether u like it or not mmm is dead. Start planning for the burial

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by DrSuleiman100: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Let me answer for my MMM buddy Polyestar
This loser took a loan and sold his car
How much did he get? zit, nothing zero, Nada
He was one of the hopefuls who were shouting that they will be rich come 13th.
Now his ass is grass

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

Me too!! Let's orgasm together!
see as you are masturbating upandan this thread
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Talkwell: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrAwePresident:
After all the bashing over the months against MMM, no participant will answer your MMM related question as most have ported to facebook MMM groups

Where they're giving themselves false hope,and listening to the tales that guiders are telling

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Ask4Info: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
nurez305:
I invested 5million, got 31k embarassed embarassed embarassed the 31k self, the person told me that he Is not paying...

Liar! Who dash you??

Abi no be you still dey find job?

https://www.nairaland.com/3439982/very-urgent-please#50671816

https://www.nairaland.com/3454292/direction-please#50875706

Aburo Judeefcc

11 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Anti MMM posts make me orgasm.
Greedians.
Im sure thats how Noah felt when he was in the ark having warned those poor souls
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Sparkle777(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Honestly, God saved me from mmm. My family are against any Ponzi scheme bt mmm temptation was great. I sincerely didnt have any extra money anywhere bt made up my mind to join mmm as soon as I have.

I was given a huge loan frm my office bt the cheque kept hanging. Seeing Apostle Johnson Suleman condemnin it made me have a rethink. Soon after, the freezing occured.
I still shudder to think wat would have been my condition if I did mmm.
But I know ppl who have made good money frm mmm. Its occuring to them that its blood money cos ppl are in pains cos of dia loss.
Let me say it loud and clear. Most Ponzi schemes are satanic because for u to gain another must loose.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
goldenceo1:

I really feel pained for those first timers who got trapped in dis MMM scam. pls u guys should remove rope, snipper n anytin that can fast track d guys death from is sight..

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by dealbest: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Honestly this is a dead ponzi scheme they are only playing mind games to get more money from the already shaky scheme before the whole thing come crashing.. In the picture I depict the happening where Mavrodie is just watching and then the participant will eventually be frustrated and probably commit suicide, the mavro just keeps growing but its actually just gives them hope and ties them to the scheme making them feel they will eventually get thier money someday.. Same logic someone who loose money never believe they have lost money they keep believing one day they can get thier money back.. It's time to wake up people only hard work is the true way to success even when it can never be boycotted a sacrifice gas to be made to gain achievement ur sweat
uboma:
I am here to read comments and laugh out loud.

Grabs popcorn and a bottle of Coke.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by kaffy4tope(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Baby, how much did you lose to your greed?
Your comment screams "I'm done for"

Lol....person of my calibre don't need MMM to survive. You need to be closer so u can understand. cry
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by permanentgrace(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
VERY STUPID AND IDIOTIC QUESTION. SO AFTER NAIRALAND HAS BEEN USED AS A TOOL IN SOILING THE NAME OF MMM AND DRAG IT TO THE MUD, YOUR DIRTY-WATER-FILLED-BRAIN STILL DIRECTED YOU TO OPEN A NONSENSE TOPIC LIKE THIS AND ASK STUPID QUESTION? IS THAT HOW STUPID YOU ARE? A VERY BIG SHAME TO ANY MMM PARTICIPANTS GIVING HIS/HER FINANCIAL DETAILS ON THIS LAME AND SICK THREAD. I SPIT ON/CURSE THIS THREAD/FORUM.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Royce20: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
chairman lala...I did not invest ooo...I tried to discourage people sef and I'm happy I didn't

But I'm so happy today as you quoted me...a whole lala...Chai I'm fulfilled today cheesy cheesy

When I saw the mention I was like....

You have Inferiority complex...
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM people choose your method

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
VERY STUPID AND IDIOTIC QUESTION. SO AFTER NAIRALAND HAS BEEN USED AS A TOOL IN SOILING THE NAME OF MMM AND DRAG IT TO THE MUD, YOUR DIRTY-WATER-FILLED-BRAIN STILL DIRECTED YOU TO OPEN A NONSENSE TOPIC LIKE THIS AND ASK STUPID QUESTION? IS THAT HOW STUPID YOU ARE? A VERY BIG SHAME TO ANY MMM PARTICIPANTS GIVING HIS/HER FINANCIAL DETAILS ON THIS LAME AND SICK THREAD. I SPIT ON/CURSE THIS THREAD/FORUM.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Handsomecole(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM had a whole Month to upgrade, yet till today they are still upgrading. When we talk facts about MMM people think we are just hating. There''s no reason to hate we gain nothing by that, we only Love u guys by telling u guys the truth. That's MMM has gone and can never come back.
I don't expect MMM to just close up out rightly they know many people will die.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Franklerry: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
I ph 20k last year and i was paid 34k. I was think of puuttn 50k whe it crashes..d scheme is for the risk taker am followne d trend patiently to put another money.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by iamyungkizzy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Nairaland is like Hypo,we will wipe out the Juju MMM has used in brainwashing all of you.
Guy u wicked o

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by yomi007k(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

Me too!! Let's orgasm together!

grin

Cucumber galz spotted.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by tojahh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
I honestly like the way this is going. Hahahahah back then they'll say
"you hate, I make money, you die I attend you burial, chop rice., "

Now it seem na me and lalasticlacla go first chop your rice with snake pepper soup.

Who go join?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by ajanma2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wait o!
lalasticlala actually opened and made comments on a thread? shocked
Didn't think you really existed sef...wondered if you were one of Seun's alter egos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.