Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? (48331 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by tomdon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinna58:
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

God forbid bad thing!!!
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by DavidEsq(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
godfrey01:

lalastclala or whatever you call yourself, I believe you are a graduate and went through the four wall of an higher institution.. You are just acting like a child by shifting mmm matter into fron page.. how money way people make from mmm take concern you.. you are not are participant why you con put the matter for head. I believe its because of the clicks and counters you are generating from mmm topic. but please try to be sensible for once... do you know you are inflicting more harms into people who can't bear whats happening currently. you can't telll me in your whole life you have never played gamble before be it nairabet, merrybet or bet9ja and even lotto. Truth be told everywebsite owner most especially young guys has ventured into one or two money doubling scheme as far as hustling in the internet is concerned. you are not a participant so stop all these nonsense mockery of yours. you are just acting childish and it will kill your website very soon. mark my word.. if you don't chnage this attitude of your,s. Don't say I am an angry participant because thats what will come into your mind. check my profile and you will see a post I made as regard receiving cash from mmm. so f*uck yourself and go hug transformer. Be matured for once

i use to visit nairaland because of its educatitive articles but now it has lost that glory... every dick and tom now writes nonsense topic that you just shift into front page without considering its content...

soon nairaland will fall just the way yahoo is going into extinction. more better and interactive forum will come up.. and bet me you will see mine soon.. work in progresss..
See u just dey swear upandan. Don't wori ehn ur mavro go soon turn mango and by then ehn na so u go dey tell lala..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by hardballripplez: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
So, in order to test how the system works, I created a pseudonym and made a false pledge of 2million . I am not a participant and never will I be. I anticipate put 5naira not to talk of 2m. What I discovered was that the system was explicit in warning participants about using what it called spare money. A previous page even told me that whatever contribution I make would a donation. I am sure they will soon match me with someone. They probably saw 2million and thinking yea we don hit jackpot. Hahhaha hahah mmm come and collect 2million o. Nonsense. Mmm nigeria and mmm West Africa. I really wish people can wake up. This thing don crash . It can't be revived . Those who contribute millions shouldn't commit suicide or get hypertension. They should be happy they helped someone from somewhere to build his or her house. They should be happy they contributed in helping a participant buy a new car and live comfortably.
Next time people will learn to donate to good course with that you will get reward from God. I am not sure if there's any reward inherent in donating ur hard earned millions to another individual to complete his house or do other things. Na wa o

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
chairman lala...I did not invest ooo...I tried to discourage people sef and I'm happy I didn't

But I'm so happy today as you quoted me...a whole lala...Chai I'm fulfilled today cheesy cheesy

When I saw the mention I was like....

this one still they suck him mama breast

what will happen if you receive presidential hand shake. ..na die be that
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by obinna58(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

you can lie ...
50% offer start after all mavro have been frozen...
So how come ur friend was able to put all his hardworking savings in the scheme..

Lai mohammed brother spotted
Negative thought is allowed but it can't stop what has already happened
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by raayah(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

Cucumber galz spotted.

Honestly, it depends on the size of the cucumber. I'm very picky
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by raayah(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
himkers:

see as you are masturbating upandan this thread

Jealousy!
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Sparkle777(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Odkosh:
ponzi schemes are satani but if rich man gives like 1million to your church, un go clap for am even if na ritualist . I come they wonder, why your church pastor no recognize devil money. Do dey kill anybody or do dey put gun in their head to join. U that were considering joining then, do dey come to u with machete that you should join by force. And when you decided not to join, did anyone arrested u for it?. Maybe you need to remind your fake apostle sulaiman that El rufai is still very much alive and doing fine.

Awwwwww, a pained soul speaks. Dnt forget to breathe, it helps rid anger and bitterness.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by kolaa007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wat phone are u using your camera sharp die.....

uote author=hardballripplez post=52950217]So, in order to test how the system works, I created a pseudonym and made a false pledge of 2million . I am not a participant and never will I be. I anticipate put 5naira not to talk of 2m. What I discovered was that the system was explicit in warning participants about using what it called spare money. A previous page even told me that whatever contribution I make would a donation. I am sure they will soon match me with someone. They probably saw 2million and thinking yea we don hit jackpot. Hahhaha hahah mmm come and collect 2million o. Nonsense. Mmm nigeria and mmm West Africa. I really wish people can wake up. This thing don crash . It can't be revived . Those who contribute millions shouldn't commit suicide or get hypertension. They should be happy they helped someone from somewhere to build his or her house. They should be happy they contributed in helping a participant buy a new car and live comfortably.
Next time people will learn to donate to good course with that you will get reward from God. I am not sure if there's any reward inherent in donating ur hard earned millions to another individual to complete his house or do other things. Na wa o[/quote]
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Odkosh: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sparkle777:

Awwwwww, a pained soul speaks. Dnt forget to breathe, it helps rid anger and bitterness.
this is not matter of pain, I just hate someone be hypocritical in nature. Am a participant, but my money isn't there but that won't stop me from telling you that yo are hypocrite. Shalom.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by hardballripplez: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
kolaa007:
Wat phone are u using your camera sharp die..... Samsung S7

uote author=hardballripplez post=52950217]So, in order to test how the system works, I created a pseudonym and made a false pledge of 2million . I am not a participant and never will I be. I anticipate put 5naira not to talk of 2m. What I discovered was that the system was explicit in warning participants about using what it called spare money. A previous page even told me that whatever contribution I make would a donation. I am sure they will soon match me with someone. They probably saw 2million and thinking yea we don hit jackpot. Hahhaha hahah mmm come and collect 2million o. Nonsense. Mmm nigeria and mmm West Africa. I really wish people can wake up. This thing don crash . It can't be revived . Those who contribute millions shouldn't commit suicide or get hypertension. They should be happy they helped someone from somewhere to build his or her house. They should be happy they contributed in helping a participant buy a new car and live comfortably.
Next time people will learn to donate to good course with that you will get reward from God. I am not sure if there's any reward inherent in donating ur hard earned millions to another individual to complete his house or do other things. Na wa o
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Odkosh: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
kolaa007:
Wat phone are u using your camera sharp die.....

double mouth is too much lol.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by SantaDomino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by yomi007k(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

Honestly, it depends on the size of the cucumber. I'm very picky

Oshe.... baddest
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Johnsown1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinna58:
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

Funny u
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Jammiiee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lala omo aye cheesy ... O kan sha n fi buredi ko awon omo ele lomi obe lo... grin cheesy wa jere grin cheesy
lalasticlala:

how much did u invest?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Fcuuk outta here you eunuch.
Idiot

Ordinarily I would be mad,but you just like me "a troll" so I'm laughing hard right now. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
Anti MMM posts make me orgasm. Greedians.

grin

Take it easy on them Biko.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by NLorubebe(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na God save me!!
I collected my school fees fresh in December and put 30k out of it on MMM I didn't wait for the money to grow much at all, I cashed out a day after making payment and got 40k, MMM froze out 2days later
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

Me too!! Let's orgasm together!

Can I join to make it a t.h.r.e.e.s.o.m.e?

grin
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Babzilla:
Let me answer for my MMM buddy Polyestar
This loser took a loan and sold his car
How much did he get? zit, nothing zero, Nada
He was one of the hopefuls who were shouting that they will be rich come 13th.
Now his ass is grass

Oh dear.
I know someone who abandoned his legit trading business and invested all his liquid capital into mmm.
The guy now locks himself at home all day.
I pray he picks himself up eventually.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ask4Info:

Liar! Wo dash you??
Abi no be you still dey find job?

https://www.nairaland.com/3439982/very-urgent-please#50671816
https://www.nairaland.com/3454292/direction-please#50875706

Aburo Judeefcc

grin
You just busted nurez305.
But why should someone tell lies here?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sparkle777:
Honestly, God saved me from mmm. My family are against any Ponzi scheme bt mmm temptation was great. I sincerely didnt have any extra money anywhere bt made up my mind to join mmm as soon as I have.

I was given a huge loan frm my office bt the cheque kept hanging. Seeing Apostle Johnson Suleman condemnin it made me have a rethink. Soon after, the freezing occured.
I still shudder to think wat would have been my condition if I did mmm.
But I know ppl who have made good money frm mmm. Its occuring to them that its blood money cos ppl are in pains cos of dia loss.
Let me say it loud and clear. Most Ponzi schemes are satanic because for u to gain another must loose.

Some Nigerians are always quick to attach spiritual connotations to events.
There is nothing Satanic here my dear.
MMM was out to entice the greedy fellows and many fell for the cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
dealbest:
Honestly this is a dead ponzi scheme they are only playing mind games to get more money from the already shaky scheme before the whole thing come crashing.. In the picture I depict the happening where Mavrodie is just watching and then the participant will eventually be frustrated and probably commit suicide, the mavro just keeps growing but its actually just gives them hope and ties them to the scheme making them feel they will eventually get thier money someday.. Same logic someone who loose money never believe they have lost money they keep believing one day they can get thier money back.. It's time to wake up people only hard work is the true way to success even when it can never be boycotted a sacrifice gas to be made to gain achievement ur sweat

You Sir have hit the nail right on the head.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Legacy80s(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
VERY STUPID AND IDIOTIC QUESTION. SO AFTER NAIRALAND HAS BEEN USED AS A TOOL IN SOILING THE NAME OF MMM AND DRAG IT TO THE MUD, YOUR DIRTY-WATER-FILLED-BRAIN STILL DIRECTED YOU TO OPEN A NONSENSE TOPIC LIKE THIS AND ASK STUPID QUESTION? IS THAT HOW STUPID YOU ARE? A VERY BIG SHAME TO ANY MMM PARTICIPANTS GIVING HIS/HER FINANCIAL DETAILS ON THIS LAME AND SICK THREAD. I SPIT ON/CURSE THIS THREAD/FORUM.

Why are you this pained?
Did you loose so much money?
Tell me, how much did you loose?
grin
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Babzilla:
MMM people choose your method

You, my friend, are going too far. Please don't wish those who have lost their monies to mmm bad.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Franklerry:
I ph 20k last year and i was paid 34k. I was think of puuttn 50k whe it crashes..d scheme is for the risk taker am followne d trend patiently to put another money.

For long do you intend to wait?

Some peeps will never learn!

SMH
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by ceejay80s(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!

Guy u no smart, u are just looking for more people to abscond with there money
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uboma(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
komzybrown:
yes dear, you are right, go to Linda Ikejis blog, you won't see recent post about MMM, but nairaland is something else, MMM post everyday, I joined MMM April 2016 and I know what MMM has done for me so far, pls MMM participants ignore rubbish post on nairaland. thank you

First, you cannot compare Linda Ikejis blog with Nairaland.

I will click on Nairaland before Linda Ikejis blog...

And why are you so pained at this sight of this thread?

grin
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by uvalued(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
kaffy4tope:
I just checked Lala profile and notice his followers are full of women. Now I confirm Nigerian girls can trip for you so far you are a leader, I mean leader of any type like Nairaland Mod...Whatzapp groupadmin....even Agbero leader grin.

Lol...you don't even need to upload your picture to reveal how you look like, they don't care....Smh

lala don suffer...how MMM concern lala and gals following him... e no easy sha to be leader... and by the way dullard bubu na leader how many ladies com take follow hin dry profile grin grin grin aisha go take olf dem gals do suya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.