Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? (48315 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
ha grin don't get to excited.
Just u answer my question

Relax your hair joo,you look wild like tarzan's wife,what was the question?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Relax your hair joo,you look wild like tarzan's wife,what was the question?
angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by fourfunmi: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Been ages mehnn...how are you na?
gidola:
how much did u gain/lose? It's been a while, how v u been?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
We are one family. And we can do a lot together. The team spirit gradually returns. Especially when all are properly being informed.

Find attached this link and all your questions and doubts would be cleared as to what's going on with MMM. But be assured that, all is being taken care of.

https://www.nairaland.com/3583479/mmm-nigeria-mavrodians-read-it
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by rezzy: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
nurez305:
I invested 5million, got 31k embarassed embarassed embarassed the 31k self, the person told me that he Is not paying...

A ya ah..

I invested 10k in December, 5k each in 2 separate accounts. I recovered 17k on Monday.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Beanwalker20(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
obinna58:
I know a friend, he wasn't interested in mmm at first until around december he heard that mmm has increased their bonuses to 50%, so my guy rushed and withdraw everything he had in account about 750k to do mmm though all he wanted was just to collect first cash and quit

Not until 2days later we heard mmm freezer it participants account.

Up til 2day my guy is still acting strange and he was advised to see a doctor.

So he was merged between 2 days.

Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by CHIGIM: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
I ph twenty thousand on the 28th of Dec b4 d freezing and am still waiting to be paid it was my first time.and I know its not coming back
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Sylverly(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
CHIGIM:
I ph twenty thousand on the 28th of Dec b4 d freezing and am still waiting to be paid it was my first time.and I know its not coming back
I am not understanding.. 28th DEC. Before the freezing
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by tshabalala: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2017
my signature says it all..................
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by FavoredGuy: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2017
CHIGIM:
Story for the gods... Freezing was done on 13 Dec, and you PHed on 28 Dec b4 d freezing... Next time if you want to tell lie, consult expert e.g our minister of information (name withheld). He would teach you how to do it better. You are an amateur liar. Wake up or quit telling lies. E no fit u.
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by tojahh(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
CHIGIM:

Why you be like this?
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
CHIGIM:

Fagging liar, try to lie properly next time. Paid trolls
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by CHIGIM: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
sorry mean to say 28 nov not dec and some how have received my money and guys please take it easy that was a mistake
fifty:

Fagging liar, try to lie properly next time. Paid trolls
Re: How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? by incomeboostng: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.