Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi (31541 Views)

Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
gudnex22:
Sorry guys I don't comment on local issues

but u just commented grin
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by lovat(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:
cheesy cheesy

E pain you?

Not at all. I derive joy exposing and exorcising that tribal hate from your kind

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by JideAmuGiaka: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
They are always against anything that has to do with PMB. God alone will help Sai Baba against enemies within.

What is wrong with what the senator said?

I thought that you people said that Igbos are supporting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by drss2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Was Jammeh forced to accept defeat?
jammeh willing accept defeat. wat made him change his mind was d coup/plot to oust him by fire by force with active conivance of ecowas especially senegal who doesn't like his face. dat was why he change his mind about d election results. tell me, after jammeh rejected d election results in december, why didn't ecowas send in judges to gambia to resolve d election disputes doesn't jammeh have d right to challenge d results in supreme court? why didn't ecowas gave him d opportunity to exercise his constitutional rights ecowas know demselves. wat is happening in gambia is notin but a coup! jammeh is not stupid. he discovered d plot to ourst him after he conceaded defeat. dat is why he rejected d election results. if d election was free n fair, why did ecowas refused to send judges to resolve d electoral dispute wat ar they afraid of cos d election was RIGGED beautifully. they played deaf n dumbed to jammeh's request cos they themselves want him out of power. is dis how to develop west africa by interfaring in other con3s internal affair
i dont care how long jammeh was in power, but he has every right to challenge d just concluded elections. ecowas should be ashame of demselves for interfaring in other con3 internal affairs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
In Oshomole's voice: Go and die.

your portion has been uttered by you.
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by DONSMITH123(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
drss2:
jammeh willing accept defeat. wat made him change his mind was d coup/plot to oust him by fire by force with active conivance of ecowas especially senegal who doesn't like his face. dat was why he change his mind about d election results. tell me, after jammeh rejected d election results in december, why did ecowas send in judges to gambia to resolve d electoral disputes doesn't jammeh have d right to challenge d results in court? why didn't ecowas gave him d opportunity to exercise his constitutional rights ecowas know demselves. wat is happening in gambia is notin but a coup! jammeh is not stupid. dat is why he rejected d election results soon after conceading defeat. if d election was free n fair, why did ecowas refused to send judges to resolve d electoral dispute they played deaf n dumbed becos they themselves want him out of power. i dont care how long jammeh was in power, but he has every right to challenge d just concluded elections. ecowas should be ashame of demselves for interfaring in other con3 internal affairs.

as it stand bro, Jammeh is on his own. His lawyer, deputy, ministers and even the military he was using are no where to be found.

He will soon be declared a rebel leader. He has the choice to redeem his image, but he never.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Chrisharry(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am not against Buhari sending troops to Gambia but he should have followed due process. The law stipulates that he should not do so without the support and the approval of the both houses of the senate and the rep. If this man continues with this lack of obedience to the rule of law, very soon it will hit us hard as in a military era.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Coward.

angels09:

your portion has been uttered by you.
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by DONSMITH123(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
Coward.

bro, please let him be
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
stephnie1:
Chukwuka Utazi we knew all your type
Abi!
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by redcliff: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
If Buhari can attend to half of our national issues as swift as he attended to this gambia crisis, we would not be in this mess today. Mr Bushari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks boss.

DONSMITH123:

bro, please let him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
Coward.

am not your father. need to describe a coward your father's description would do.
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
mydn44 I need justice.

angels09:

am not your father. need to describe a coward your father's description would do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by wellmax(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki, who presided over the plenary, however cited Subsection 5 of the Constitution to counter Utazi.

Most people here didn't read this part.

See them ignoramus...madridguy, drss2, nwabobo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Eledan: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
seunmsg:
The wailing of senator Chukwuka Utazi is not the position of the Senate. He only raised a point of order that was righty rejected by the senate president.

But seriously, I don't understand the sudden love between Ibos who are predominantly Christians and Yaya Jammeh, a fanatical Muslim. Why are they suddenly against the removal of a Muslim dictator who has been in power for 22 years? I don't get it undecided

They simply hate the man involved, that is Buhari. Anything against Buhari is music to their ears.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
mydn44 I need justice.

I don't give a fvck....next time insult people in your class and intellectual level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by drss2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

as it stand bro, Jammeh is on his own. His lawyer, deputy, ministers and even the military he was using are no where to be found.

He will soon be declared a rebel leader. He has the choice to redeem his image, but he never.
ecowas should prepared to deal with anoda libya if any tin happens to jammeh.
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by poyet(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
He has vetoed on that! They should just stfu!
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by wellmax(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
drss2:
jammeh has every constitutional right to challenge election results just like buari dullard did in 2003, 2007 n 2011. as far as iyam concern, yaya jammeh so far has not broken any law. ecowas should be held responsible for d political crisis in gambia.
Did Buhari stop the inauguration of those declared winners in those said pools. After the Supreme Court verdict, did he protest any further or did he criticize the courts?
Hatred, I believe can be put to better use.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by LilTyRoNe: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
seunmsg:
The wailing of senator Chukwuka Utazi is not the position of the Senate. He only raised a point of order that was righty rejected by the senate president.

But seriously, I don't understand the sudden love between Ibos who are predominantly Christians and Yaya Jammeh, a fanatical Muslim. Why are they suddenly against the removal of a Muslim dictator who has been in power for 22 years? I don't get it undecided

And i dont get how you reason,how has the following of due process and correction for next time has to do with ibo love for the gambian president,sometimes i wonder if you yolobas analys your thinkings very well before you comment,tell me if that guy was'nt ibo and was from SW would you tag him wailer just look at how you guys reason
Tribalistic bigots
Cc:lalasticlala mynd44 seun i don Catch them.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by kjhova(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
drss2:
jammeh has every constitutional right to challenge election results just like buari dullard did in 2003, 2007 n 2011. as far as iyam concern, yaya jammeh so far has not broken any law. ecowas should be held responsible for d political crisis in gambia.

Yahya Jammeh has broken every known law associated with the electoral process of the Gambia.

The electoral process does not recognise annulment and cancellation of the elections by executive fiat. Only the electoral commission have the legal powers to cancel the election. Should any party, be it Jammeh and his APRC or Adama Barrow, so feel that the election results should not stand, the law allows to recourse to the supreme court. Pending the decision of the court, the status quo ante remains and the declared winner stands elected.

Holding a democratic election was imposed on Jammeh by Gambia's donors as prerequisite for additional loans to mitigate the biting economic recession. In the first place, Jammeh agreed to hold this election in the jaundiced belief that he commanded popular support of the people but he miscalculated. He was going to give it all up and leave but unfortunately fell to wrong advisers and his own personal folly.

Senegal, Nigeria and the UK essentially influence Gambian happenings and these three have converged to insist that Jammeh respect the Gambian constitution and take the honourable exit. Yahya's ignoble regime is therefore done and as of now, is 16hrs into borrowed time and the sooner he hauls asss to Nouakchout, the better for him.

Buhari's constitutional powers to deploy troops to a foreign country:

For all those who insist that PMB has no constitutional powers to deploy troops to Gambia, the answer is Zebrudaya's "fa fa fa...fawol!!"

Yahya Jammeh's actions endanger the over 10,000 Nigerian imigrants in the Gambia and this gives the president reason to act quickly. The senate will be served within the required time frame and from experience with all other democracies, congress always back the president to go to war.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by SmartchoicesNG: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
angels09:

Classic and epic.... Madridguy stay on your level next time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Eledan: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some people are becoming highly unpatriotic to Nigeria, just because they hate the person of President Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by drss2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
wellmax:

Most people here didn't read this part.

See them ignoramus...madridguy, drss2, nwabobo
wat do u expect from a mass of contradiction like d zoo constitution? which con3 in d world go to war without d consent of parliament

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
They are always against anything that has to do with PMB. God alone will help Sai Baba against enemies within.

PMB1523 IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ALL NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Alhaji Jammeh must go dole.

Nice one Sai Bukky.
cool
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by adem30: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
I believe this Senator is representing some people on Nairaland. Very daft to interpreted simple constitution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by wellmax(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
drss2:
wat do u expect from a mass of contradiction like d zoo constitution? which con3 in d world go to war without d consent of parliament

I'm surprised at your level of ignorance. Contradiction in the constitution?
Even Associations constitutions have remedy to all situations how much more the constitution of the Federal Republic.
Search any where in the world, from USA to Somalia, constitutions are designed that way so there are easy way out in time of confusions.
When a country is invaded, sit down and wait for parliament before engaging.
Oga go and get some education.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by fujirice: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Just see how you people are distorting the main issue at hand just to make a point.
Is there any where in that writeup the senator declared support for Jammeh?
He is just stating that before our military should engage another country in a war, the Senate should be properly aware and sanction it.
Make una no dey support everything blindly because of sentiments naw!
For how long are we going to continue like this?
I just hope that the kind of precedence this government is setting will not consume us all with subsequent governments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by sunnymighty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
drss2:

After congratulating his opponent?
Re: Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi by Charly68: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
stephnie1:
Chukwuka Utazi we knew all your type
Ma chukwumerije's brother ...we know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.