Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? (12940 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2009
Its unbelievable but real to see dat humans in general "give more attention and value to that which in return gives it less to us" and vice versa. We were meant to believe the ladies trip for the guy who exhibits the maximum care they demand, but these days the "four eyed geek" who dosent say "excuse me dance" in a night club gets the highest "green light" of the day.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by sistajay(f): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2009
Me I like lots and lots of attention from men, infact i thrive on it. wink
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by iice(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Personally, in some ways yes. The less attention the better. . .no spent energy grin
Attraction? No. . .
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by scemchee(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
so?
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by marocguy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
Yeah i think d babes trip 4 d attention so much dat they always go 4 d guys dat give less of it,cos they certainly want 2 get everyguy around them afta their pants. So when 1 or 2 doesnt respond 2 stimulus,they develop interest in d guy and when tryn 2 knw why d low interest,they fall in love cos they wont find out n yet still wont jst get enuf attentn frm dis guy. They then develop low esteem 2 dis nigga n d relationship lasts because it gets interesting as they keep discovern new things about dis guy n cos they think he's unique n "think" he wont give other ladies attention n so on n so forth, (real similar story).Dis is y babes love guys dat give less interest, or am I wrong, IMAGINE BABES N THEIR THINKING!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
I don't like it when a guy give me too much attention.
and it's not attractive either when he doesn't give me any attention at all, grin
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Secretz(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
There is 'attention' and 'smothering' also know as 'choking' = not good. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Princek12(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
sista-jay:

Me I like lots and lots of attention from men, infact i thrive on it.  wink
You are a typical woman. Your words claim to like a particular behavior, as in here where you claim to like attention from men; but your actions usually reward the opposite of the behavior you claim you like, men who pay you the least attention. The ones who pay you the most attention would be termed  bug-a-boos and obnoxious idiots; but the ones who pay you the least attention, and ones who may even apportion their attention among a multitude of chicks, will be the one that you chicks will be dieing for. Abeg! Ask any girl they will tell you they want a nice guy. But where do nice guys finish? You know the answer.

rokiatu:

I don't like it when a guy give me too much attention.
and it's not attractive either when he doesn't give me any attention at all,  grin
At least you are conceding that women are usually confused and don't know what they want. Keeping it real sista! It's no biggie, though.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
Princek12:

At least you are conceding that women are usually confused and don't know what they want. Keeping it real sista! It's no biggie, though.
point of correction, men do not know what women want cool

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Princek12(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
rokiatu:

point of correction, men do not know what women want cool
OK. If we assume that men do not know what women want, do women know what they want for themselves? You just showed from your earlier statement that you are among the legions of women who don't know what they want.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
Princek12:

OK. If we assume that men do not know what women want, do women know what they want for themselves? You just showed from your earlier statement that you are among the legions of women who don't know what they want.
ok I do not know what I want, argument over you win am not here o hurt my head
over unnecessary nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by dammit4u(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
Treat them BAD and they will run following you up and down

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by dammit4u(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
Bleep them real hard and treat them like sheet they will still run after you.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
dammit_4u:

Treat them BAD and they will run following you up and down

dammit_4u:

mess them real hard and treat them like sheet they will still run after you.
okay you have been heard you may now shut up tongue
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
When you give them too much attention, they take you for granted

When you give them less attention or ignore them, they cry like a new born baby cry

Women are like chamelion:::

So which way : better you mix the two together

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by sistajay(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
Princek12:

You are a typical woman. Your words claim to like a particular behavior, as in here where you claim to like attention from men; but your actions usually reward the opposite of the behavior you claim you like, men who pay you the least attention. The ones who pay you the most attention would be termed  bug-a-boos and obnoxious idiots; but the ones who pay you the least attention, and ones who may even apportion their attention among a multitude of chicks, will be the one that you chicks will be dieing for. Abeg! Ask any girl they will tell you they want a nice guy. But where do nice guys finish? You know the answer.

Kai, Shrink don arrive for Nairaland!! ride on broda!
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by ZiggyHimself(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
Considering the quiz of "wat women want", i'd say a woman "wants a guy who has the ability to predict wat she wants". One this note its only true to say women dont "really" know wat they want until the guy gets it right.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by iice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

There is 'attention' and 'smothering' also know as 'choking' = not good. tongue

I tire oo! grin
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by petme: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
it depends. some laides look for the attention and gets angry if u dont give them while others dont like attention that much. but whether she likes attention or not pls make a comment on her when u think she needs it like when she is well dressed or she just made a new hair style. if u dont na wahala u dey look for be that.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by echobee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
na true u talk
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by sweetpie23: 3:43am On Nov 28, 2009
sista-jay:

Me I like lots and lots of attention from men, infact i thrive on it. wink
cool cool cool
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah because the four eyed geek has the potential to make it big. Why should I have anything to do with olodo rabata? undecided
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by marocguy(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2009
@stillwater. Are you believing in "the beauty and the geek". Or are u ladies lookin for men to intimidate.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Welrez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is the effective use of emotional manipulation on women. It can be said to be unfair but, I feel, it is suitable for many ladies. Don't do it too much lest you may lose her. Keep it moderate.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by kilmix: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
The only attention some guys can give is the one in their pants.

And the answer to ur question is a resounding YES...

Less attention, more attraction.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2015
funny
enough the attention thing doesnt me trip oo,i prefer my guy to give me less
attention,and wen its called for...i really cnt handle someone
practically babysitting me,and being all over d place.no energy for dah.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by tpiadotcom: 1:16am On Apr 08, 2015
I doubt it, real life isn't always like the brooding heathcliff in mills and boon novels.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by ronald4lif(m): 1:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Annypie:
funny

Omalicha coal city, I see you're back.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Omalicha coal city, I see you're back.
yeah i am oo....didnt go too far tho,just school seriously draining me.

hw r u doing?
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Annypie:
funny
You say that now, but when reality hits you, i bet you'd be singing a different song. Girls and attention are words and synonyms. It's built into your genes.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote
author=goofyone post=32467711]
You say that now, but when reality hits you, i bet you'd be singing a
different song. Girls and attention are words and synonyms. It's built
into your genes.[/quote]hmmm....i clearly didnt say i dont want attention,i said less of it,and wen its pertinent.
u wuldnt want someone fawning over u,very often,culd be quite infuriating.plus less is more.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Annypie:
hmmm....i clearly didnt say i dont want ateention,i said less of it,and wen its pernitent.

u wuldnt want someone fawning over u,very often,culd be quite infuriating.plus less is more.
Lol Annypie
why resurrect the dead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.