Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (15715 Views)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Mocalypse: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nwanyi Asaba grin
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by smilingface(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Actually those boobs got me staring not talking. ;DActually those boobs got me staring not talking.
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Thollex(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
JESU
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2017
joshing:

Oh No!!!!!

Ooh yes cry
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2017
akandry:
At least e shoot out small grin grin

But not entertaining like hers cry
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by EMXTAN1(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
Milfshake
hian! why u puking in the public nw
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 20, 2017
her nunu go sweet die grin
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

den go take enhancement drug
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by akandry: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

you wanna go under the knife for a DD cup tongue tongue
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Elmojiid(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
too much of evrytin is nt gud...she no go enjoy her becos of chest and back pain.
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by myrainbow(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...
btw wch of the 2 would u have prefer if u have a choice?
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by carterkelly1(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
lala

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by princeemmma(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2017
napoleon77:

If his boobs look like this then I wonder how her boobs would be?

thankz a lot dude, u made d point of me
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by joshing(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ooh yes cry
No ooo urs must be bigger dan that
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by caesaraba(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
princeemmma:
A girl posted his boobs on instagram, which got everyone talking (pics)

...And then 20 years later when you are a gateman gisting young neighbors about how you "don see life," people will be wondering why you failed.
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Mightyguy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
The thing sef dey slack finish embarassed
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by walebizz(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Love it tho....she is cute with it Love it tho....she is cute with it Love it tho....she is cute with it
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by MurphyTheory99(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Not bad. Hope she is got brains too so all these guys will stop taken advantage of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.