Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Start With 50k (856 Views)

. / Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 50k by D1ana: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Am posting this here cause i couldn't post it on the business and investment section what small scale business can i start with maximum of 50k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by MrShine(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin MMM
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by lekjons(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo!! gringrin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by gabazin080(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
bet9ja
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by engrMikemd(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
the three answers given so are wonderful

unless u wanna do endtime business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by Mimzyy(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Are you a student? If yes, go to Balogun market, buy affordable tops in different styles n sizes, do not buy too much jeans/trousers as those do not sell as fast as tops. Enter Dosunmu market(ask of the jewelry section), buy Romanian Jewelries at affordable prices. Take 'em to school and resell. Would have asked you to split the money into two and invest one half in the business to see how it goes but the money isn't so much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrShine:
grin MMM
you want the op case to be like this? grin

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by D1ana: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mimzyy:
Are you a student? If yes, go to Balogun market, buy affordable tops in different styles n sizes, do not buy too much jeans/trousers as those do not sell as fast as tops. Enter Dosunmu market(ask of the jewelry section), buy Romanian Jewelries at affordable prices. Take 'em to school and resell. Would have asked you to split the money into two and invest one half in the business to see how it goes but the money isn't so much.
thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50k by braine(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
You could start a romance business. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Definition About Val / . / Adults Having Crush On Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.