Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Adults Having Crush On Teenagers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adults Having Crush On Teenagers (857 Views)

This Is What You Get When You Keep Having Crush On Celebrity (video) 18+ / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / How Can I Win The Heart Of A Girl Am Having Crush On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by emmaphy22(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
I have discovered lately that i always have crush on teenage girls and not adult. I just dont feel attracted to adults but i always feel comfortable with this. I dont know if it is right or wrong, pls i need an advise.
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
You're a paedophile
You need to be arrested ASAP..

1 Like

Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by ElizaVeta(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
So that you can always over-power them .. sad
Issorite.

The lord is your strength in all ramifications.
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by citytv(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Shameless poo paedophilic
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2017
No matter how manly you are, it's tough to stay attracted to all these aggressive girls these days. Which seems to be every girl above 20. They know all the nightclubs, prices of all the Coldstone offerings, they know Banky W and Falz personally. Then they have man-jaws.

2 Likes

Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2017
It may be psychological. And possibly from a bad first experience.

Check your family background for these:

Do you like overpowering during sex
Are you possessive
Are you an extreme Alpha male that do not want any argument with your partner
How do you see the adults
Is fresh skin instead of make up and bleached skin your preferences
Do you prefer firm boobs to the hanging apple
Do treble sweet voice tickle you than alto mature "Hallo!"

Learn from my experience
There was a time I had the same issue, by self evaluation, I came to understand that my "repulsiveness" from my age mates was mainly cos I saw many of them as being already oversexed, and I have this innate energy that sense bad aura (kinda weird right?).
So that made the younger ones more attractive as being more innocent and less encumbrances.

But later on, it seems the young ones were having more illicit activities and useless tantrums and I hated them more.
Now I realize what I really wanted was a decent company and that maturity also matters
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by emmaphy22(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
@Iamjix you need to keep your mouth mute if you don't have something meaningful to say.
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by rainerboy1010: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2017
emmaphy22:
I have discovered lately that i always have crush on teenage girls and not adult. I just dont feel attracted to adults but i always feel comfortable with this. I dont know if it is right or wrong, pls i need an advise.

abeg enter yaba left

make them reset your brain grin

1 Like

Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2017
paedophile oshi
Re: Adults Having Crush On Teenagers by sanpipita(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
emmaphy22:

You might not be wrong teenagers grow fast these days can be hard not to get attracted to them, all you need to do is keep a responsible relationship with them and importantly respect their feelings

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of HIV Positive Beauty Queen Crowned Miss Congo UK 2017 / Video: Bride In $2000 Gown Weep As Husband Disappears On Wedding Day / Have U Ever Wondered Why Arrogant People Are Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.