Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (77062 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

When you rushed to take my booked space, where did you expect me to comment b4.
Guy, why are you quick to crucify ladies when you cannot do without us.
we can actually do without you,only if we can have the ukwu.
Meanwhile how's umuahia,I served there grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Something sinister is going on in these b!tches minds. After paying for stupid dates, flowers & gifts to get to the Gina Airport, the b!tch will still do some psychotic sh!t like this! Some men are just foolish! Ha! Woman burn my fucckn house, run? Her family... is DEAD!!! God fucckd up during Eve's creation process. Gerrout! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

we can actually do without you,only if we can have the ukwu.
Meanwhile how's umuahia,I served there grin

The ukwu that you can't do without belongs to a woman.
Umuahia is ok. We are moving on, thanks
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

Umuahia is ok. We are moving on, thanks
Its OK.
Heard the Governor is messing up big time
what do you have to say about that?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by TheeDetective: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Hmm fear women shocked, some of them are toxic and can end your life without showing any remorse. This lady in question is more of a mental patient and really needs to go for a medical examination before its too late. I hope the man stays well away from her and never take her back. On top that, make him make sure say him sue her for every dime wey she get for repairs to the property as well as for damages.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Its OK.
Heard the Governor is messing up big time
what do you have to say about that?
You shouldn't be surprised after all he's a Nigerian politician. I'm not expecting much from him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

You shouldn't be surprised after all he's a Nigerian politician. I'm not expecting much from him.
wow
lol
I was rooting for Alex Otto,until the supreme court messed up.Now everyone is looking to Samson. Ikpeazu made promises when the court cases were pending,after he became victorious,he jettisoned his words.
How's the light situation over there. I resided at World bank,it was getting bad before I left.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by abbeycity101(m): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Tank God for your life,,, dat is how I broke up with my friend,, she cheat and I broke up,,,, she says is mistake
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 1:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

wow
lol
I was rooting for Alex Otto,until the supreme court messed up.Now everyone is looking to Samson. Ikpeazu made promises when the court cases were pending,after he became victorious,he jettisoned his words.
How's the light situation over there. I resided at World bank,it was getting bad before I left.

If there's anyone to root for my brother, that would be myself. No politician is worthy of my stress in Naija .

Light situation is not too bad I must say except for the fake Street lights that have been dead since last year without replacement. I tire for our state.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

If there's anyone to root for my brother, that would be myself. No politician is worthy of my stress in Naija .

Light situation is not too bad I must say except for the fake Street lights that have been dead since last year without replacement. I tire for our state.
Hahahahah
I guess you guys are used to sub standard leadership already. Am sorry About your Plight. Abia has great Potentials,but the leaders are too backward for my liking.
Those fake street light on Aba road et al.
The only thing I enjoyed in Abia is Booze,Night life pretty faces.
Moreover why you stuck in Abia?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Empiree: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2017
dainformant:
l
She is sending a message that "If I can not have you, no one else will." Do or die relationship. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Hahahahah
I guess you guys are used to sub standard leadership already. Am sorry About your Plight. Abia has great Potentials,but the leaders are too backward for my liking.
Those fake street light on Aba road et al.
The only thing I enjoyed in Abia is Booze,Night life pretty faces.
Moreover why you stuck in Abia?

I hear. U can always find booze anywhere, Abians' booze isn't peculiar.
U think I'm stuck here? No no no. I only came back here from Jos some years ago. I still travel once the need arises. My people are still there
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

I hear. U can always find booze anywhere, Abians' booze isn't peculiar.
U think I'm stuck here? No no no. I only came back here from Jos some years ago. I still travel once the need arises. My people are still there
okay.
yh about the booze they drink a lot in Abia.
Am from the North,we don't see such often.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

okay.
yh about the booze they drink a lot in Abia.
Am from the North,we don't see such often.
I guess you are not from Benue, Nasarawa or Plateau state, 'cos those people especially Plateau drink a lot.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by bamasite2: 1:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Though I have not heard her side of the story, the reality is that with this singular act, am not remotely interested in hearing it. She is evil!!!!!

FREE BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE PUZZLES ONLINE
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Lucasinho(m): 2:07am On Jan 20, 2017
I don catch una red handed...so here now na 4 both of u...2 the gives..PMs @MARYchiells n Justdulla ...ISsokaY

Meanwhile, @OP dat Gal na 4 2nd missionarY Destruction o...DEVIL in a Woman/WOMen... SMH
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Evil is really not gender specific. She is possessed.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

Spot on. You nailed it there lady. Thumbs up
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Lexusgs430: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Let's see her picture (so innocent nairalanders don't also fall PREY)...........
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 2:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Lucasinho:
I don catch una red handed...so here now na 4 both of u...2 the gives..PMs @MARYchiells n Justdulla ...ISsokaY

Meanwhile, @OP dat Gal na 4 2nd missionarY Destruction o...DEVIL in a Woman/WOMen... SMH

Oooh!!! Who wake you up na? Go back to sleep remember early to bed, early to rise wink
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by gram: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Hell hath no fury...like a woman scorned.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

Oooh!!! Who wake you up na? Go back to sleep remember early to bed, early to rise wink
lol
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 20, 2017
MARYchiells:

I guess you are not from Benue, Nasarawa or Plateau state, 'cos those people especially Plateau drink a lot.
Lol nah.
Am from your presidents place.
They drink more in Kaduna than those places you mentioned.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2017
na winsh she be
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sisisioge: 4:26am On Jan 20, 2017
The last time I checked arson and attempted murder are both capital offenses. Why is she still roaming the streets begging are ex? Biko arrest her, you might be doing an innocent young man out there a favour.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by diva90: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by thunderbabs: 5:13am On Jan 20, 2017
All this do or die babe, i reject you in Jesus name, Amen.

Dangerous!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:32am On Jan 20, 2017
This man go rebuild person house because of Kumbi. Wetin Kumbi dey cause!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by almarthins(m): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2017
The only word I have this guy is congratulation... The book of proverb detailed how cunning some of these evil women are ...before u know it d man go just kpai.

Thank ur God like say u don hammer jackpot.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by henryhemon(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Fear women! Not just because of this lady's action.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.