Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters (596 Views)

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released / Exposed! How Amaechi, Peterside Paid Omoyele Sowore Of Saharareporters $350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by jk18: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
After all his LIES that Mrs. Buhari, Governor Fayose, Governor Wike, Lagos Commissioner of Police are supporting me have failed, Sowore has come out with another big LIE that the Chief of Army Staff has given me his lawyer.

Sowore, you know my open accusation against you is revealing that side of you which you don't want the unsuspecting members of the public to know. So you are looking for sympathy everywhere and trying to drag different people into a matter that is purely between you and I.

My case against you is clear: you threatened my life, you assaulted me and my friend, you blackmailed and published defamatory stories about me when I didn't succumb to your demand for money.

Instead of you to return to Panti as expected of any honourable individual, you are on Social Media trying to deceive your followers with LIES.

Myself and my lawyers were in Panti today, but you didn't turn up. And you didn't leave a physical address in Lagos where the police can locate you.

Just do the honourable. Show up!

Copied from LEKAN FATODU's FB Page

Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by Ten12(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
If the man talk say Dem no stop'am from traveling make em just go cotonou come back....this is the most welcomed and supported persecution of all time..
Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
#Yawn*

Next!

angry
Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by Iamwrath: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
War on isokuso has just begun
Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by 1Rebel: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Like an afonja telling lies is a new thing. Next please!
Re: Another Big Lie From Sowore Of Saharareporters by mayorchelsea(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ten12:
If the man talk say Dem no stop'am from traveling make em just go cotonou come back....this is the most welcomed and supported persecution of all time..
Probably because he's an Afonja and Linda is Nne flattino? Or because SR was influential in the outcome of 2015 elections?

(1) (Reply)

APC Senator Omoyele Omogunwa Asked The Country's Senate To Legalize Corruption / Boy Sacrifices His Life For Over 100 People Targeted By Suicide Bomber In Borno / There Is Only One Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.