Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp (31103 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) / Shettima Visits Survivors Of Rann Tragedy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Olatt2(f): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Sad
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by alex81(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
iambijo

try to understand the meaning of espression b4 qouting me wrong, how could this a boko haram camp ? .

lmao!

so u went and modify ur post ran back to my mention and started claiming its an expression lol cheesy cheesy

oga wake up ds is nairaland I already quoted d original version of ur comment, u can't change dat.

even if u want to lie, ur modified comment is not an expression! its a question (or rhetorical question). lol cheesy

ds wat we call killing ursef by ur self grin
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2017
innovatn4change:
Shits like this really gets to your marrow.unless you have got no marrow
i have never felt sad like dis since this yr
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by rusher14: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Please show us what a boko haram camp looks like.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Eazybay(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
While we can't totally blame d airforce I strongly believe Gen Lucky Irhabor and Air Marshal Sadeeq Abubakar should resign immediately. These are human lives and confidence in dea abilities to protect has dropped significantly.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by duni04(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
cstr55:
Even the russians and the chinese that Nigeria think will sell them weapons will soon start thinking twice to avoid back-lash from international quarters. As every nation that worth anything wants to start looking good before the world.
Such terrible and uninspiring leadership i have never seen the likes before.
The same Russia that bombed a humanitarian hospital in Syria late last year? Please stop posting about issues you have absolutely no clue about. Just shut up and crawl back to your ignorant hole.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by calyto: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/17/us-halts-air-raid-after-learning-syrian-forces-may-have-been-hit.html -US Army also made the mistake

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/iraqi-army-mistakenly-bombs-civilians-isil-held-city-161207153748815.html -Iraqi army also made the mistake.

It's not peculiar to Nigeria or Nigerian army or even Buhari's administration -http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-seizes-strategic-town-seeking-encircle-maiduguri -It also happened in Jonathan's time as president

cstr55:
Even the russians and the chinese that Nigeria think will sell them weapons will soon start thinking twice to avoid back-lash from international quarters. As every nation that worth anything wants to start looking good before the world.
Such terrible and uninspiring leadership i have never seen the likes before.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by 111jideofor: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Biafra is the only hope,
NIGERIA CANNOT WORK: The same people that
blamed GEJ for every 'mistake' cannot blame
Buhari for dropping bombs on innocent people.
You see these hypocrites!
Here are statements from Nigeria's pioneer
leaders about the unworkability of the so-called
Nigeria.
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO - Nigeria is NOT a nation. It
is a mere geographical expression. There are no
'Nigerians' in the sense as there are English,
Welsh or French. The word 'Nigerian' is merely a
distinctive appellation to distinguish those who
live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those
who do not.
TAFAWA BALEWA - Since 1914 the British
government has been trying to make Nigeria into
one country, but the Nigerian people themselves
are historically different in their backgrounds, in
their religious beliefs and customs, and do not
show themselves any sign of willingness to
unite. Therefore, what it comes to is that Nigeria
unity is only a British intention in the country".
Note how the above leaders avoided calling
Nigeria a NATION.
LORD LUGARD - The North and the South are
like oil and water. They will never mix.
Yet he went ahead and amalgated them.
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO - Nigeria is only a
geographical expression to which life was given
by the diabolical amalgamation of 1914. That
amalgamation will EVER remain the most painful
injury a British government inflicted on Southern
Nigeria.
EMEKA OJUKWU - It is better we move slightly
apart and survive than move together and perish
in our collision.
Nigerians should stop pretending and be honest
with themselves. You cannot know better than
your founding fathers.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Guyman02: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2017
This is what you get when you recruit officers based on quota system into the Army as commanders
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by eikenberry(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
How much longer will this killings continue? cry >sad
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by oweman: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Are Nigerians really clear on the leverage enjoy by Boko haram under Dr Jonathan thinking he was advancing the cause of biafrats ?
This pictures could be true but the truth is that the book Barak guys grew So much under Dr . Alcohol the occupy very many local governments .
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Hope shekau and his brothers are happy now they have sacrificed more 2appease their god
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by HAH: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2017
iambijo:
How could this be boko haram camp ?
honestly, this picture shows that the bombing was somehow deliberate, cos this does not look like a BH camp but town.

The chief of air staff should be fired, theater commander should be fired, the pilot should be jailed and the victims must be compensated heavily monetarily by the government.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

The same Russia that bombed a humanitarian hospital in Syria late last year? Please stop posting about issues you have absolutely no clue about. Just shut up and crawl back to your ignorant hole.
But they did not bomb russian refugees in Russia, if you want to make a comparison, make a complete one...
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by dam007(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2017
alex81:

oga it says IDP camp not bokoharam camp.

.try to read n understand anything b4 exposing ur ignorance.
don't be too quick to attack people! a normal rational human being will ask the same question in view of the excuse given by the NAF!
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by sekundosekundo: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Marotzke:
What if the pilot is a southerner, a christian and Yoruba? Will you still stand by your statement?

Soldiers are Zombie hope you know.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by blackbriar: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Samunique:
Bros until then I still have a right to my own opinion!

But that Satalite image does not look like BH camp.

Does it ?

how does a boko haram camp look like?
the army command said they had privy info that boko haram were converging at some area.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Punstar: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Any words from the pilot yet......What actually went wrong?
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Guyman02: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
calyto:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/17/us-halts-air-raid-after-learning-syrian-forces-may-have-been-hit.html -US Army also made the mistake

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/iraqi-army-mistakenly-bombs-civilians-isil-held-city-161207153748815.html -Iraqi army also made the mistake.

It's not peculiar to Nigeria or Nigerian army or even Buhari's administration -http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-seizes-strategic-town-seeking-encircle-maiduguri -It also happened in Jonathan's time as president

US forces intentionally bombed Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor to assist ISIS. Do a little research, Obama lied
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by shaqhead: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Samunique:
In the first place, I never believed the bombing was a mistake bcs I know we have many Islamic fanatics and Boko Haram sympathizers in our military.

Take it or leave it !

Anything can happen as far as naija is concerned !!!

My opinion though !!!
As much as u r entitled to ur opinion especially one that smacks of conspiracy i think it is flawed to have such thought trajectory!

I think we push this our "this is nigeria, anything can happen" notion too far!

1. Thank God a PAUL IRABOR that non of u is tokin about ordered the mission, maybe if it was a MOHAMMED ah by now we wd have gone deaf!

2. Neither u or any of d fellas dt see through ur broken lenses can give us plausible answers as to why the military will send a jet on a bombing spree of an IDP made of mostly muslims! Maybe we should ask the terrorist Paul Irabor?

My opinion is simple: There was an intelligence error as the military posited!

Check this out: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-seizes-strategic-town-seeking-encircle-maiduguri/

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by naijavital(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

You will also get SSL integrated to encrypt user data for secure processing.

The site will be search engine design And Develop Your website At Affordable Cost with Us - vital designs and very mobile friendly.

Unlimited number of products can be added to the store.

Payment methods will also be integrated for the checkout.

To get one, contact ,

Mobile: 08163206244

Whatsapp: 08163206244

BBM: 7ABDF5C5

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by calyto: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
You think Obama lied. You believed that US army intentionally bombed Syrian army. But that's your opinion

Guyman02:

US forces intentionally bombed Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor to assist ISIS. Do a little research, Obama lied
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by alex81(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by dabossman(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Samunique:
In the first place, I never believed the bombing was a mistake bcs I know we have many Islamic fanatics and Boko Haram sympathizers in our military.

Take it or leave it !

Anything can happen as far as naija is concerned !!!

My opinion though !!!

It's not always that simple. If these Boko Haram sympathizers had such ready access to fighter jets,why stop at bombing an IDP camp? Why not bomb on a key military base or the Command Centre of Operation Lafiya Dole? Wouldn't that have been a more devastating blow than some defenseless IDP's?
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by alex81(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
dam007:
don't be too quick to attack people! a normal rational human being will ask the same question in view of the excuse given by the NAF!

Attack lol

ask!!! good u saw it as a question.

u saw only an edited comment. not d original posted by him. If only u' saw d first comment....

finally take ur own advice,

try n read through d chat I blive u'll know y I made DAT comment.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
kepal999:
grin :See my account balance
naso

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by cstr55: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Where have you heard of that the russians bombed their own citizens in an air raid by mistake even in chechnya?. You are the ignorant one here.
Infact, conspiracy theories would simply allude such ''error'' to a non-chalant attitude with regards to human casualty when a target is in their sights and they may actually be right.
The US also sometimes forego the human cost when trying to take out a very high value terrorist on FOREIGN SOIL, and cover it up with the Mistake bullshit story. Note on FOREIGN SOIL.
Don't bring your afonja stupidity close to me. I will swallow you alive.
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by duni04(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2017
ehie:
But they did not bomb russian refugees in Russia, if you want to make a comparison, make a complete one...
Look at this fool!!!
Do you know the number of innocent civilians the Russians have killed in counter terrorism operations within Russia, using Russian weapons?
Google the Moscow theatre siege by Russian special forces in 1999, google the Berslan massacre by Russian special forces in 2005.
Do you know the number of innocent Chechens (Russians) that were killed when the Russian Army and special forces entered Chechnya in 1995 and 2001 and razed Grozny to the ground?
Even the Chinese have killed a lot of innocent civilians in the Muslim quigur province on the border with Pakistan in several counter terrorism operations.
That's why I said just shut your dirty mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
I'm not justifying the death of innocent civilians but all I'm saying is that its very stupid to assume that it is specific to Nigeria and that innocent civilians will never be caught in the crossfire.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by cstr55: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Look at this fool!!!
Do you know the number of innocent civilians the Russians have killed in counter terrorism operations within Russia, using Russian weapons?
Google the Moscow theatre siege by Russian special forces in 1999, google the Berslan massacre by Russian special forces in 2005.
Do you know the number of innocent Chechens (Russians) that were killed when the Russian Army and special forces entered Chechnya in 1995 and 2001 and razed Grozny to the ground?
Even the Chinese have killed a lot of innocent civilians in the Muslim quigur province on the border with Pakistan in several counter terrorism operations.
That's why I said just shut your dirty mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
I'm not justifying the death of innocent civilians but all I'm saying is that its very stupid to assume that it is specific to Nigeria and that innocent civilians will never be caught in the crossfire.
You are an illiterate of cluster Bleep proportions.
It shows the terrible depth of idiocy an average yoruba man will go in defending inanities.
angry
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Look at this fool!!!
you are the fool for glossing over the death of 75 women children and vulnerable Nigerians so because Russian bombed Syrian refugees, you automatically say its ok for Airforce guys to bomb refugees in IDP camps,
MY Bad...i cant argue with a Buhari Supporter, you are stupidity personified..
Re: Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp by victorazy(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Marotzke:
What if the pilot is a southerner, a christian and Yoruba? Will you still stand by your statement?

...But he is not, I can bet it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.