Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47766 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lamborghini:
Nigerians are very evil dark hearted people that's why this country is not progressing.

We canot see our fellow man progressing and be happy about it.

Right now many politicians are stealing you and your families money in billions but no special attention is paid to them the way you pay attention to MMM folks.

Seun and lalasticlala, since you know that this site is a good avenue for sensitizing folks why not push more topics to help us fight our wicked politicians that put us in poverty and joblessness and forced many of us into MMM?

You will rather celebrate the downfall of people that had no choice than to try ponzi schemes because they had no jobs, no money and no family that cared enough to give them money.

Many people who are mocking MMM participants are more greedy and wicked themselves but will come here to call others names. Some are chronic liars and thieves and fornicators and adulterers but they will come here to insult MMM as if they are saints.

If you have helpful advice for MMM members, give them and go. The way you people rejoice over othersa badluck is disgusting. You don't know what you wish other people is what will happen to you.

Continue mocking us. One day you will suffer badluck from your mistakes and people will mock you the way you mocked others.
I don't know how you turn bible preacher, but this is a real opener for greedy people, and moreover news is based on impact and readership the ponzi scheme affected lots of nigeria and many people are interested in it. This thread will really educate people to know the difference between calculated risk and foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by ayusco85(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

Both the dad and the kids are dummies. How dare he call a ponzhi scheme a calculated risk? He shld just say he is scared of loosing his children, not praising them for been stupid and fall for a mere ponzhi scheme wen it's clearly stated with red ink, use Ur spare money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Bookiemart01(f): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Some of them now will ask : "is it your suicide" when you ask why them wan commit suicide! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Koolking:
Is it your money? Enemy of progress...

He who laugh last laugh best...I laugh in Swahili...swahihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Bookiemart01(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who are the MMM people?
I remember them saying MMM is an ideology, MMM is a movement, MMM cannot crash, MMM is better than banks.

I just dey here now dey chop popcorn smiley

me69:
The problem with the Nigerian society is that we don't have morals. Yes yes no morals because when people commit terrible things we don't harshly penalize them or punish them adequately. If we don't go after the MMM people and punish them with a harsh punishment for people to see other generations watching today will become criminals tomorrow because the consequences are not much.

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by cosade(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay. SAY NO TO PANICK.
#I stand with MMM

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) [b]EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him[/b]. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody WILL get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.[/b]No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) [b]RE-START
: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

What else can you tell someone who does not know but believes he is a genius.

I can't believe that someone would write some of the bolded statements.

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by chyke27(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Someone got paid today.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 60k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u

Haba.... You are wicked o..... Only one thunder is enough naw

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Snwokenk: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

Mmm is not taking "calculated risk". Calculated risk is doing research, quantitative and qualitative research, on what you're investing. Mmm "investors" (mugus) are just greedy math challenged individuals

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Snwokenk: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayusco85:

Both the dad and the kids are dummies. How dare he call a ponzhi scheme a calculated risk? He shld just say he is scared of loosing his children, not praising them for been stupid and fall for a mere ponzhi scheme wen it's clearly stated with red ink, use Ur spare money

Didn't see this before posting but i agree

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Sibrah: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
MMM is pure guess work and not calculated risk. The admin don't tell or reveal when it is getting saturated (about to crash). I hope that man open NairaBET account for all his children so they can make more calculated risk. . .

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
tibaonnet:
My prayer for the media who are hell-bent on destroying MMM, the Lord will destroy your lives, homes and works.

Are you vexing??

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by dyangprof(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
eldoradoxx:
No mind me jareh. Hehehehe
one love

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by livebullet(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:

Hw much did ur own father refund after u invested n lost all ur life'z savings in d ponzi scheme?
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Kakamorufu(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
spencekat:
MMM is died and about to be buried soon.I knew it.
same way your English is

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Kakamorufu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
martinlooter:
I am happy to see that mmm is gone. Nothing is sweet like bad belle. Seeing the downfall of another man is a good feeling. Just like being a Man United fan and seeing Chelsea lose. A very good feeling.
Bye bye mavrodi
SMH for you tho. change your thinking
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
charlesadams926:
.. like what?? please shed more light?

invest in a traders fund. you earn 10% weekly
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Vick4rill(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
tibaonnet:
You're very stupid, were people forced to go into the scheme? why then are you destroying what you don't engage in?. Leave people who are doing it alone and shut up your destructive mouth.
this line is stale already. get another tin to say fool!

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by jacksonlows: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger

NB[b][/b]
for my quotes .. i know you are one of the participants that has lost faith ...
if you believe MMM would surely come back
they are weighing the options that are available .
as things stand they may likely go for south Africa option ..ie you PH before GH .though this may take months .
come to think of it ..the operators behind MMM has little or nothing to lose ,what they need to do is to give conditions that would sustain and regulate it.. billions of naira is in the system[/quote]

There is no system. Its a Ponzi Scheme.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
The first bolded reason is a crap. The second bolded statement is the real reason.
How can a reasonable person call involvement in Ponzi scheme as taking a calculated risk?

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
real investments paying while GH and PH are giving story

join our traders hedge fund today and smile

get weekly real updates of your investments while experts use your funds to make money from the financial markets

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by JacksonD7: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it, ponzi schemes have been ripping people off since 1919 and Nigerians couldn't learn, it serves them right.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Topestbilly(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dfinex:

lol. ..laff yaff burst my belle o

Age with grace, HBD To You...
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Dfinex(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Topestbilly:

Age with grace, HBD To You...

thanks sweetheart.

Lol...how did u know that?
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Lamborghini:
Nigerians are very evil dark hearted people that's why this country is not progressing.

We canot see our fellow man progressing and be happy about it.

Right now many politicians are stealing you and your families money in billions but no special attention is paid to them the way you pay attention to MMM folks.

Seun and lalasticlala, since you know that this site is a good avenue for sensitizing folks why not push more topics to help us fight our wicked politicians that put us in poverty and joblessness and forced many of us into MMM?

You will rather celebrate the downfall of people that had no choice than to try ponzi schemes because they had no jobs, no money and no family that cared enough to give them money.

Many people who are mocking MMM participants are more greedy and wicked themselves but will come here to call others names. Some are chronic liars and thieves and fornicators and adulterers but they will come here to insult MMM as if they are saints.

If you have helpful advice for MMM members, give them and go. The way you people rejoice over othersa badluck is disgusting. You don't know what you wish other people is what will happen to you.

Continue mocking us. One day you will suffer badluck from your mistakes and people will mock you the way you mocked others.

Nigeria is not progressing.....True
Dark hearted people.....True and False
Politicians stealing our money.... True (But we come on this forum to lambast them, the same way those who believed in MMM lambasted those who didn't, or the same way the anti-MMM lambasted those who participated in it)
How to fight politicians.....Trust me, I have been thinking the same, but someday, something will happen.
Helpful advice for MMM participants.... Well, let me see. I guess I said some few words then, and I will say it again. The MMM participants are humans like us, and the non participants are still humans. One thing that categorize us as one are the mistakes we make or take. MMM was really a damn mistake you took, irrespective of the many people I told, or those who informed you not to do it.
If people will suffer badluck... Yes they will, but because you experienced the downfall of MMM, you come on here and bad mouth of others because you were adviced, and yet you wish them bad luck. I believe you are worse than they are. All the same, I wish you well in this grief, I hope in another time to come, you will learn to understand the difference between risk, and MMM.
People like you are the reasons our politicians remain the way they are. Because you give in too much. People like you are the more reasons why Buhari will make countless promises, you would be the one to vote the coward in.
I stood for something, I wrote something about the crazy President we have and was arrested, and I will keep writing, and speaking the truth. My question to you is, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Revolva(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kalman:

Mofo!!! think like an educated Westerner for once in your life.
All over the Media, All over the world. Ponzi Schemes have been reported as Fraudulent and Bad.
Because Economically (That is, if you did Economics in school). It is not a sustainable system.
What did you come out of school with? A pass. And how did you get the Pass? By copying?
Sometime, i waste my time commenting on people like you because you are simply stupid.
When Good minded people try to advise idiots like you, you say its ''black hearted'' (Whatever that means).
Look my brother... see eh!!! Go to school.

you are an idiot......life is a risk......leave people alone...that are investing in MMM...go look for something to do online and stop trying to save people...na you de feed dem

fool

majekdom2:
story... deal wif your loss!

anoda bafoooon
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by charlesadams926(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Anticorruption:

invest in a traders fund. you earn 10% weekly
where can i go for more information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.