Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47771 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Intrepid01(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital

WEHDONESIR....we know you're lying but continue....

Calculated risk ko Scientific risk ni....

Those who fell MMM are the same as those people that bathed with salt during the days of Ebola.....they are all suffering from one thing STUPIDITY

21 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Lanre90:
Anything else new going on here, can Nairaland grow up or something is wrong with the admins
Give NL water, food and money, it will grow up grin your MMM money Don enter voice mail, deal wif it!

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by recievesense: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
lol
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
2tek:
#MMMnotGONE. SAY NO TO PANICK
Denial is the frist stage of grief
In 3 weeks, you will read this your post and shake your head like a lizard learning a new dance

In 4 weeks, you wont be able to sleep
Then in 5 weeks time, you willl be swearing for mavrodi and chuddy in fluent russian language

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital
MMM has notin about it that deserves the term 'calculated risk'.
Rather I believe only unintelligent folks subscribe to it. If MMM had a drop genius about it I wud ve long invested in it. I m nt the type to take advantage of pple's unintelligence.
I knew frm inception it was doomed to crash. It was only but a mata of time.
If my son invests in MMM I ll 'doubt and interrogate' the quality of his education. I might lata bail him out after the crash, but that ll nt stop me frm suspecting the quality of his education, because MMM wasn't built to stand the test of time.
If I had gone into MMM and raked fortune, I swear to God I wud ve returned pple's money to them, because MMM is all abot intellectually taking advantage of the gullible pple in the society.

13 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by SuperBlack: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
GONE WHERE? They just paid my Late Father 30million Now in the grave. I was informed.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by lele007: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . [bold]At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges.[bold/] any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

You showed the world that you are ready for its swindlers.

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by idupaul: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 6k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u

Why are you annoyed ? Take it easy
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by fkj950ax(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:

Story kinda skewed.

But participating in MMM isn't a calculated risk and not a function of business or investment to making youths more successfull.
The rich or successful people don't spend or throw money around, it's strictly for investment. They won't part with their hard earned money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Revolva:
we nigerians are the one killing MMM....why is it that we like destroying things and we can produce....we Nigerians are black hearted we cant make our fellow neighbour feel good or make their lives better...now someone came with an idea to help peoples financial needs all we do here is create negative publicity of MMM....look MMM is not gone....the more people PH the more it get stronger back.... and [b]my brother got paid yesterday [/b]i am waiting to get paid..as i have GH....

story... deal wif your loss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by saydfact(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
History of MMM... https://www.nairaland.com/3580771/history-mmm-ponzi-schemes

It was always going to be gone..
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by akandry: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin my MMM people how market seriously this is not funny but I just can't help it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by oscaruzie(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
spencekat:
MMM is died and about to be buried soon.I knew it.

what fuckery is this nah?? why nah guy? why

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

You only showed the world how greedy and gullible you lot are

5 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Stretchi:
From "IS IT YOUR MONEY?" to "IS IT UR SUICIDE?" grin

Quite an expensive joke don't you think.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by ShoProperties(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Lmao them no wan they see mmm news cos it's just like a pin in there ass when they see the news on front page
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Lamborghini(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerians are very evil dark hearted people that's why this country is not progressing.

We canot see our fellow man progressing and be happy about it.

Right now many politicians are stealing you and your families money in billions but no special attention is paid to them the way you pay attention to MMM folks.

Seun and lalasticlala, since you know that this site is a good avenue for sensitizing folks why not push more topics to help us fight our wicked politicians that put us in poverty and joblessness and forced many of us into MMM?

You will rather celebrate the downfall of people that had no choice than to try ponzi schemes because they had no jobs, no money and no family that cared enough to give them money.

Many people who are mocking MMM participants are more greedy and wicked themselves but will come here to call others names. Some are chronic liars and thieves and fornicators and adulterers but they will come here to insult MMM as if they are saints.

If you have helpful advice for MMM members, give them and go. The way you people rejoice over othersa badluck is disgusting. You don't know what you wish other people is what will happen to you.

Continue mocking us. One day you will suffer badluck from your mistakes and people will mock you the way you mocked others.

7 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by romeoetin(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:

i'm guessing you don't know why the father told them such. it's just to encourage them to be more careful

The truth would have killed them.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by shegunhadisa: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
This one strong ooooooo
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
mmm? calculated risk? that your friend's dad is an olodo or a Money miss road.

6 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Lamborghini:
Nigerians are very evil dark hearted people that's why this country is not progressing.

Right now many politicians are stealing you and your families money in billions but no special attention is paid to them the way you pay attention to MMM folks.

Seun and lalasticlala, since you know that this site is a good avenue for sensitizing folks why not push more topics to help us fight our wicked politicians that put us in poverty and joblessness and forced many of us into MMM?

You will rather celebrate the downfall of people that had no choice than to try ponzi schemes because they had no jobs, no money and no family that cared enough to give them money.

Many people who are mocking MMM participants are more greedy and wicked themselves but will come here to call others names. Some are chronic liars and thieves and fornicators and adulterers but they will come here to insult MMM as if they are saints.

If you have helpful advice for MMM members, give them and go. The way you people rejoice over othersa badluck is disgusting. You don't know what you wish other people is what will happen to you.

Continue mocking us. One day you will suffer badluck from your mistakes and people will mock you the way you mocked others.

But MMM is not legit and it is ripping you off you immediate fund, as in the one that is already in your bank account.
How do i put this.....

An "investment" should be able to generate returns, whether high or low.
The gains you get from MMM are not new funds, NO NEW FUNDS are being generated in MMM.
what you think is profit is the money other people are putting into MMM, and those other people will also make profit be taking New commers money..... ad-infinitum (unfortunately humans in nigeria are not infinite)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Lamborghini:

story. Stop seeking pity. Get out there and work hard. MMM participants are no different from robbers. You are pointing accusing fingers to politicians like MMM participants are better. If many of the MMM participants are given the privilege to be politicians, they will do worse. It's in them. Only a corrupt individual will participate in a scheme known to be fraudulent. Have you read about corruption in China? Have you bothered to ask yourself why MMM was chased away in China? They chose to fight corruption from within, from their individual selves. We want to be like these nations but we can't do what these nations do. Next time when you hear M or Ponzi, u go run.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
mmm? calculated risk? that your friend's dad is an olodo or a Money miss road.
Can you define ''calculated risk''?
fkj950ax
NOETHNICITY
Intrepid01
CXLVII:
Israeljones
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by virtual3xpert: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2017
"Everyone stay on suicide alert".grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Mrdecent:
I have faith oh... Gone ke?? To where? Not possible. They are coming back stronger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by gbegemaster(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Where are those that said MMM makes money from traffic? @Preacherz come oh. Food don done.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by labbyk(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 60k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u
grin grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Intrepid01(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
Can you define ''calculated risk''?
fkj950ax
NOETHNICITY
Intrepid01
CXLVII:
Israeljones

You'll first explain the meaning of "Calculated Business Risk"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.