Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump (34950 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Solidarity March For Gov. Okorocha, In Owerri (photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ritababe(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ooh Ohk den u shuld be massaging me wit dose soft handz of urs na..Letz make luv not war cheesy

undecided
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by happney65: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
omolola15 come and see your Peopleesss.. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by tollyboy5(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
why are this one falling our hand like this black americans don't even like the man and this black minority are celebrating him. it would have been wise if they waited till he help them get biafra

4 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by femolii: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
I saw them in mile one ph today but i m sorry for osus for having hope on trumpt. that one nigeria namdi azikwe has been shouting for most continue useless people if u people really want to go call all your brothers and your sisters to move down to that your land lock they think it will be in peaceful way mumu crazy people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damfostopper:
can yu imagine dem iddiots dragging akwa ibom into their useless ish... na dem do d banner come d tag akwa cross..... very useless set of animals
You should be ashamed of yourself that's if you are not an Afonja pretending to be from the South.
Fulanis are killing your people back home in calabar, the South is oil rich with little development, The North don't even care about your people except the oyel.

How many of your calabar people are in top position in this administration?

You are here fooling yourself. I bet you if the oyel in your land finishes, the northerners will be the ones chasing yall.

The parasites are busy sucking you while you are smiling, Your eyes go soon clear. .

For your information am a Confirm Niger Delta Pikin from the Konk area of Delta State

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by chris31(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
Jobless folks undecided

These are supposed to be people's boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, sons and daughters. What a shame undecided
Because they are expressing themselves?
I dont expect u to love or express ur sympathy to igbos cause the Northern has imbedded d hatred in each tribe towards d igbos.
But thank God that our neighbouring tribes are waking up from sleep.
U can go on with ur hatred but before u continue go check d history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by SIRmanjar(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

undecided
But why do u hate ibos?I hav noticed how kwick ad agile u are to comment negatively on any briafria tread.Abi ibo boy break ur heart?U betta change o..I used to hate dem till I realized who d real enemiez are.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
see

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
see more:
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by afroxyz: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
When would this my brothers get sense? Eh? What type of fuckery is this? What a shame

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
see more

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ritababe(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But why do u hate ibos?I hav noticed how kwick ad agile u are to comment negatively on any briafria tread.Abi ibo boy break ur heart?U betta change o..I used to hate dem till I realized who d real enemiez are.

I don't hate Igbo I love them in fact am in Igbo land now.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Damfostopper(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cubeet:
You should be ashamed of yourself that's if you are not an Afonja pretending to be from the South.
Fulanis are killing your people back home in calabar, the South is oil rich with little development, The North don't even care about your people except the oyel.

You are here fooling yourself. I bet you if the oyel in your land finishes, the northerners will be the ones chasing yall.

The parasites are busy sucking you while you are smiling, Your eyes go soon clear. .

For your information am a Confirm Niger Delta Pikin from the Konk area of Delta State
I don't care..... go and educate ur siblings......... let south east form dia own country and not joining states dat doesn't wanna be part of it .....we have south south states that make up Niger delta.....who is talking about north here

3 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wike the wicked has ordered the mopol unit and the nigerian army to use them for target practice. They are all over the internet crying at being shot at and begging trump and netanyahu as if those ones give a f.c.k about Africa....Lol.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Natty14(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrMcJay:
Denial is the first stage of grief. Running from Netanyahu to Putin to Obama to Trump.

The truth is that Ipob is a formidable force with massive following in the SE. However, they are led by political illiterates. They have no political exposure, experience or initiative. The ideal thing is to ensure that they elect sincere and Ipob-friendly leaders to represent them at all levels of government and not charlatans like Orji Uzor Kalu and Ekweremadu. Once this is in place, the agitations of Ipob would be of national importance. This is what the Catalans did in Spain.

However, the Ipob clowns are more content with wearing ridiculous costumes and insulting those who disagree with them.

nzuzu na enye GI nsogbu.. cry ur cry. .

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by pussyAvenger: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
PMONEY6:
What kind of embarrassment is this na?
that trump would come all the way from U.S to decide what happens in another sovereign state?
No president possess such powers.
the lawyer of the world
ewu gambia.....it baffles me when Nigerians talk abt law

as if law.exists in their land
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cubeet:

Jonathan's administration was full of SE folks, but exactly what did SE get from all the wonderful appointments? Nothing.

And I even wonder why IPOB wasn't an issue under Jonathan and all of a sudden a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DaudaAbu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
If na north dey march now against palestinian killed everyday

This same people would say it because of lack of education

How donalds america winning election come comcern una sef?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

Jonathan's administration was full of SE folks, but exactly what did SE get from all the wonderful appointments? Nothing.

And I even wonder why IPOB wasn't an issue under Jonathan and all of a sudden a do or die affair.

You are a f. Ool if you think Buhari regime is better than that Jonathan.
You comparing, Why wasn't Fulani Herdsmen frequent attack an issue during Jonathan's regime, all of a sudden they are becoming more dangerous than Boko Haram.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
mmsen:
In what way has Donald Trump been 'oppressed' and why would he care about their cause?

THE SAME WAY OBAMA GAVE NIGERIA BUHARI...... WHAT SHOULD NIGERIA BE OBAMAS BUSINESS??
....BUHARI SUPPORTED CLINTONS CAMPAIGN..... WHATS BUHARIS BUSINESS IN AMERICA
WHEN THE TIME COMES U WILL KNPW

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
mmsen:
In what way has Donald Trump been 'oppressed' and why would he care about their cause?

THE SAME WAY OBAMA GAVE NIGERIA BUHARI...... WHAT SHOULD NIGERIA BE OBAMAS BUSINESS??
....BUHARI SUPPORTED CLINTONS CAMPAIGN..... WHATS BUHARIS BUSINESS IN AMERICA
WHEN THE TIME COMES U WILL KNOW
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Pesuzok(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:

Are you related to Buratai? They are Shiites, so please dont open fire on them for blocking one part of the road
At least you agree they blocked one side. is it ok to obstruct other people movement. My igbo brothers are indeed now behaving like the shite. No more decorum

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damfostopper:
I don't care..... go and educate ur siblings......... let south east form dia own country and not joining states dat doesn't wanna be part of it .....we have south south states that make up Niger delta.....who is talking about north here
You are the one not being educated here. Olodo.

If you are truly a Niger Deltan i don't think you will not want to split out of Nigeria.

Infact, for your safety don't say this kinda thing openly anywhere in Delta State for your safety
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by bhabz01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
fiftynaira:
I thought nairaland new rule those not in any post information about ipob?

As an igbo boy I completely disassociate myself from the continuous embracessments the ipob's give we the eastners.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cubeet:
You are a f. Ool if you think Buhari regime is better than that Jonathan.
You comparing, Why wasn't Fulani Herdsmen frequent attack an issue during Jonathan's regime, all of a sudden they are becoming more dangerous than Boko Haram.

The Menace of Fulani Herdsmen

By Olu Ojewale Apr. 7, 2014

The incessant attack by Fulani herdsmen which has claimed hundreds of life in the month of March alone is increasingly becoming a source of worry for governments and people in the affected North-Central states.

http://realnewsmagazine.net/featured/the-menace-of-fulani-herdsmen/

That was 2014 under Jonathan

Fulani headsmen issues was raging under Jonathan, but he was too clueless and incompetent to deal with the situation just like he did not take care of BH, now we have to deal with it.

Yes, Buhari is better than Jonathan, the whole of Sambisa and nearly the whole of Borno state was under BH under Jonathan, but not anymore and that's just for starters...

Now who's the fool?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by mummyson26(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
yinkslinks:
Please my dad is an Afonja and my mom an Ipod. Can I join the Ipod when they finally get freedom? Love them so much.
u be flatonja u have to decide on your own
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

That was 2014 under Jonathan

Fulani headsmen issues was raging under Jonathan, but he was too clueless and incompetent to deal with the situation just like he did not take care of BH, now we have to deal with it.

Yes, Buhari is better than Jonathan, the whole of Sambisa and nearly the whole of Borno state was under BH under Jonathan, but not anymore and that's just for starters...

Now who's the fool?

I never knew you were this foolish

Biafra protest has been on even before and during Jonathan's era.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

"Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests
5 November 2012
From the section Africa
Image copyrightAP
Image caption
The Biafran flag was displayed earlier this year at Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's funeral
At least 100 people have been charged with treason in south-eastern Nigeria after a march supporting independence for Biafra, their lawyer says.
Members of the Biafran Zionist Movement declared independence, raised the Biafran flag and then marched through the region's main town, Enugu.
More than one million people died during the 1967-70 Biafran conflict - mostly from hunger and disease.......... "

Buhari never brought about Biafra protest.
But the Fulanis Terrorists became stronger when Buhari came to power
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:
Now I understand why we had to shut down Kanu's radio Biafra
Are you for real? Ignorance is a disease. Radio Biafra never stopped broadcasting even for a day...

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Noble11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=mccoy47 post=52973068]As a full blooded igbo guy, THIS IS VERY VERY EMBARRASSING! cry[/quote
SORRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.