Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump (34951 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Solidarity March For Gov. Okorocha, In Owerri (photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Show us where Kanu blasted GEJ and called him names.
Keep waiting for me to show you you deluded and low IQ Afonja man
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by willibounce1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
Hahahaha e pain na real bad ooooo

Stop eating akpu... it affects the brain. Now read the crap you just typed.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
Keep on drinking panadol for another person headache cos you go die premature oooo

If it's really your headache, then why keep adding Yoruba people to your biafra headache? Why not take your own panadol and leave Yoruba people out of your adventure?

You people are really lost confused.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
Keep waiting for me to show you you deluded and low IQ Afonja man

Of course you can not show us anything because you were lying. Thanks for proving my point. All you people do is lie..
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by SIRmanjar(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

I don't hate Igbo I love them in fact am in Igbo land now.
Ohk..u can be in sumonez land ad still hate dem but no wahala sha..Wot tribe ar u?
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Bekimbo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well your 2nd post actually and you decided to be foolish with your 2nd comment just as 1st

Afonjas aka children of hate
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Bekimbo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

If it's really your headache, then why keep adding Yoruba people to your biafra headache? Why not take your own panadol and leave Yoruba people out of your adventure?

You people are really lost confused.

Afonja let me ask you whit is your problem?
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Rick9(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
All these Jobless IPOB Yooots sef grin. Is Trump aware of these ?
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
Bekimbo:

Afonja let me ask you whit is your problem?
[/s]

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Paschal55(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
fiftynaira:
I thought nairaland new rule those not in any post information about ipob?

As an igbo boy I completely disassociate myself from the continuous embracessments the ipob's give we the eastners.
Cheap chaff and as your name, Fiftynaira.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
dukie25:

You asked "if he is racist why did he get elected? Buhari is a tribalist, why did he get elected also?
Statistics have shown that the people who voted for Trump are mostly low paid white men from the rust belt of America.
The African American people supporting Trump are very tiny, there's a reason for that. Trump tormented Obama implying Obama was not an American.
You have answered my question thank you. Low income jobless Americans voted him into office. Mind how you call them low income or whites, because I have worked with these men I have lived among them, I have dined and wined with them and I realized that these are the men that built post World War Two America. And they are angry that their jobs have gone elsewhere.

Trump happens to be the only one that talks about it that leaves them no choice. I voted for trump if that makes me a racist then we need to rewrite the definition of racism.

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by dacovajnr: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bekimbo:

Afonjas aka children of hate
ipad A.k.A Endangered species grin cheesy
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Elsouraj: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2017
"Don't worry, more celebration will come when he start deporting your criminal minded brothers that are spoiling our name abroad." I cuncur bro
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by davidif: 2:02am On Jan 21, 2017
farokkunle:
we are whiter than and whiter than snow

IPOB UMU CHINEKE

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by davidif: 2:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Oh the ignorance.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by davidif: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2017
mccoy47:
As a full blooded igbo guy, THIS IS VERY VERY EMBARRASSING! cry

Bros, its so embarrassing its not even funny.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by NaMeAboki: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2017
ritababe:
lol those guys are funny, Trump won't even give a tiny fuvk tongue

epic grin grin grin grin

LOL, Trump hates blacks, particularly Africans and especially Nigerians; guess who make up of the Nigerian population at Yankee?
They will be among the first he will expel out of America once he starts his anti immigration programme- raising their profile to his attention is as foolish as waving a red flag to a bull. .
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by fourthworld: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrMcJay:
Denial is the first stage of grief. Running from Netanyahu to Putin to Obama to Trump.

The truth is that Ipob is a formidable force with massive following in the SE. However, they are led by political illiterates. They have no political exposure, experience or initiative. The ideal thing is to ensure that they elect sincere and Ipob-friendly leaders to represent them at all levels of government and not charlatans like Orji Uzor Kalu and Ekweremadu. Once this is in place, the agitations of Ipob would be of national importance. This is what the Catalans did in Spain.

However, the Ipob clowns are more content with wearing ridiculous costumes and insulting those who disagree with them.

This advice is needed in Oduduwa agitation not IPOB. You have not part with us
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Phobia1: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
I just can't wait to see my brothers from that side get their country. I want to be a witness. ah go just wake up oneday tell my wife: ah wan travel go pH for Biafra. Hahaha chicks give a fvck there my people
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
go and educate ur swine mother..... idgaf..... u don't tell me wat I want..... is ur brain paining you...... u deserve to be in the list of Jericho... yu stewpid iidiot... suicide is ur friend....
You are really a son of a w.hore, Uncultured idiot.
With your comments i could easily guess you an uneducated son of a Danfo Conductor somewhere in Lagos.

Mind yourself you idiiot, Buffoon
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Damfostopper(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cubeet:
You are really a son of a LovePeddler, Uncultured idiot
d next tym ur basttard mother washes ur pant.... ask her y ur drunkard father is roaming surelele

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
d next tym ur basttard mother washes ur pant.... ask her y ur drunkard father is roaming surelele
Thank God you revealed your mother was an high rated basttard which got married to another confirmed "A class Basttard". You were brought up being called a basstarrd by your parents, it's not your fault.
I have experienced people like you. Your Dad is an Agbero, you need not convince me.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Damfostopper(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cubeet:
Thank God you revealed your mother was an high rated basttard which got married to another confirmed "A class Basttard". You were brought up being called a basstarrd by your parents, it's not your fault.
I have experienced people like you. Your Dad is an Agbero, you need not convince me.
Yu Dnt know how to beef..... stop quoting me..... go and face ur leprosy infested family

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Cubeet: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
Yu Dnt know how to beef .... stop quoting me..... go and face ur leprosy infested family
Now i know i was exchanging words with a toddler.
My bad. How old are you? 12 or 13?
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by jpphilips(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrMcJay:
Denial is the first stage of grief. Running from Netanyahu to Putin to Obama to Trump.

The truth is that Ipob is a formidable force with massive following in the SE. However, they are led by political illiterates. They have no political exposure, experience or initiative. The ideal thing is to ensure that they elect sincere and Ipob-friendly leaders to represent them at all levels of government and not charlatans like Orji Uzor Kalu and Ekweremadu. Once this is in place, the agitations of Ipob would be of national importance. This is what the Catalans did in Spain.

However, the Ipob clowns are more content with wearing ridiculous costumes and insulting those who disagree with them.

IPOB is an organisation of r€tards not only at the leadership level, anyone who believes Nnamdi Kanu a stark jobless illiterate will get him a country by making noise on radio, is an irredeemable f00l.
Glad the FG is working on their population, the theory of survival of the fittest must be actualized. We need to reduce the number of f00ls in our population starting with IPOB, when is their next rally?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by jpphilips(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
davidif:
Oh the ignorance.

I have been in shock at the level of disgrace these !diots are bringing upon us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by MrMcJay(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
fourthworld:

This advice is needed in Oduduwa agitation not IPOB. You have not part with us

This advice is not for unknown nobodies. Those who matter have decoded the message.

Thank you.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by math2001: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) / Finally GEJ Gets Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.