Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump (34952 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Solidarity March For Gov. Okorocha, In Owerri (photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Brugo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy
Chai! As if Trump knows they exist. The delusion caused by defeat still runs in their blood. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
I don't hate Igbo I love them in fact am in Igbo land now.
I'm coming to find you and you'll pay for all your foolish comments against Igbos on this forum.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cubeet:

I never knew you were this foolish

Biafra protest has been on even before and during Jonathan's era.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

"Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests
5 November 2012
From the section Africa
Image copyrightAP
Image caption
The Biafran flag was displayed earlier this year at Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's funeral
At least 100 people have been charged with treason in south-eastern Nigeria after a march supporting independence for Biafra, their lawyer says.
Members of the Biafran Zionist Movement declared independence, raised the Biafran flag and then marched through the region's main town, Enugu.
More than one million people died during the 1967-70 Biafran conflict - mostly from hunger and disease.......... "

Buhari never brought about Biafra protest.
But the Fulanis Terrorists became stronger when Buhari came to power

Where was Kanu and biafra radio in 2012 blasting Jonathan and 16 years of PDP for not giving you biafra?

Please go and sit down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ritababe(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
I'm coming to find you and you'll pay for all your foolish comments against Igbos on this forum.

I can't wait to see you, am in MCC.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by duni04(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Are you for real? Ignorance is a disease. Radio Biafra never stopped broadcasting even for a day...
Its now online I hear. I'm not a biafran so I wouldn't know what you criminals over there listen to, but I guess you're probably right since these brain washed idiots were mobilised to carry placards in trumps name and protest.
Some idiot must have indoctrinated them over the radio. :/

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
I can't wait to see you, am in MCC.
MCC Owerri or Aba?

You're in hot soup!
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ritababe(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
MCC Owerri or Aba?
You're in hot soup!
Aba, Umuojima.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:
Its now online I hear. I'm not a biafran so I wouldn't know what you criminals over there listen to, but I guess you're probably right since these brain washed idiots were mobilised to carry placards in trumps name and protest.
Some idiot must have indoctrinated them over the radio.
Narrow minds like you would never understand that this rally is 99% about Biafra and 1% about Trump. Trump inauguration is just a decoy. The objective is to get the attention of the world to the issue of Biafra restoration. The noise is becoming deafening and the whole world is beginning to listen. I hope I've educated you a little.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by duni04(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Lol look at this stupid fool, issuing threats over an online forum. So foolish. You guys cause trouble everywhere you go and when people react you start screening murder and tribalism. Its because of you people that South Africans are homophobic towards Nigerians. You've spoilt their major cities with drugs and illicit money. The other day people in Goa India were protesting against Nigerians (biafrans) that have turned their cities into criminal havens. Same reactions in several other cities around the world.
You don't know it but you people are a cursed race. There are serious curses in your lives.

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
Aba, Umuojima.
You're in trouble! So you've been typing nonsense from the heart of Biafraland. The land is going to swallow you.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by ritababe(f): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
You're in trouble! So you've been typing nonsense from the heart of Biafraland. The land is going to swallow you.

the land love me grin
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
the land love me grin
No the land is appalled by your comments. You must make restitutions or face the consequences of your indiscretions
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Is this a threat?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
stagamagadasca:
this my first time commenting on nairaland and I've observed that the afonjas and others Dnt want this Biafra people to leave ,,,are they scared or what?...iv nt heard any of them say something like----you people should go we Dnt need you or pls buhari leave this foolish people.. all I hear is hate statements like ur leader will die and all DAT...pls if u hate dis Biafra people allow them go..if you like dem then make dem happy and stop the pretense
God bless you for your true talk ok.Don't mind those unforsaking,coward,dirty try call Afonjas
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Is this a threat?
Is that any of your business?

Afonja wannabe!

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Lol look at this stupid fool, issuing threats over an online forum. So foolish. You guys cause trouble everywhere you go and when people react you start screening murder and tribalism. Its because of you people that South Africans are homophobic towards Nigerians. You've spoilt their major cities with drugs and illicit money. The other day people in Goa India were protesting against Nigerians (biafrans) that have turned their cities into criminal havens. Same reactions in several other cities around the world.
You don't know it but you people are a cursed race. There are serious curses in your lives.
Shut up!

I'll refer you to this video

https://www.facebook.com/elvisoe.co/videos/1636377256667731/
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Is that any of your business?

Afonja wannabe!
Lol. Seems you haven't been taking your drugs lately... grin
Yes, it's my business.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by DauraDullard0(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
PaperLace:
Lol. Seems you haven't been taking your drugs lately... grin
Yes, it's my business.
So you're still on this forum. I thought you've deactivated. Please stay away from Afonjas. They're a scourge and I don't think you would want to run from what is chasing them.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by willibounce1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
How stupid, shameless and ridiculous can these akpu eating ipods be? Supporting Trump from PH? Lol... they not need ICC and Russia to.help them again, even chukwu okike alabama they have forgotten...now na Trump dem wan try their luck with...kikikikii..

Flaties.s be like " Tlump will give us biaflaud... and save Mazi nnamdi kanu...

1 Like

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pesuzok:

My friend keep quiet, what is peaceful about their protest. Why would they block Aba road thereby frustrating people going about their normal business. You cannot use your protest to obstruct my movement and you call that protest. I am a core igbo and a proud now and I hate this ipod of a thing
Hahaha every Dick and Harry are now claiming Igbo because they are God's own people hahaha
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
johnjose68:

You will not see them in Enugu or Anambra...
But Always Causing problem in another peoples' land.

Or is Portharcourt part of IPOD?
Shut up before jealousy kill you.PH is Biafra land and will always remain contrary to what your divided and rule Afonja leaders implant in Rivers head
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Damfostopper(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cubeet:
You are the one not being educated here. Olodo.

If you are truly a Niger Deltan i don't think you will not want to split out of Nigeria.

Infact, for your safety don't say this kinda thing openly anywhere in Delta State for your safety

go and educate ur swine mother..... idgaf..... u don't tell me wat I want..... is ur brain paining you...... u deserve to be in the list of Jericho... yu stewpid iidiot... suicide is ur friend....

Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by win3k: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
drug dealers marching for another criminal
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by Shaibu1275: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
I pity all these palm wine tapper illiterate who have been brainwashed by their ogogoro maters to go & risk their life. who knows them?
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
stagamagadasca:
this my first time commenting on nairaland and I've observed that the afonjas and others Dnt want this Biafra people to leave ,,,are they scared or what?...iv nt heard any of them say something like----you people should go we Dnt need you or pls buhari leave this foolish people.. all I hear is hate statements like ur leader will die and all DAT...pls if u hate dis Biafra people allow them go..if you like dem then make dem happy and stop the pretense

Wrong and lame observation.

The leaders in SE care less about biafra and non of them have resigned from Nigeria to advocate for biafra and last I checked, you and your people haven't packed your load from other parts of Nigeria and head back to the SE to declare your biafra so what's Yoruba people got to do with your biafra?

The fact that you people are not ready for your biafra doesn't mean you should always blame other people for your biafra.

Do you need Yoruba people to carry gun for you or go to the UN to file referendum papers for you?

It's like you are saying or admitting that your biafra, freedom, destiny and survival is in the hands of Yoruba people which makes no sense.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

Where was Kanu and biafra radio in 2012 blasting Jonathan and 16 years of PDP for not giving you biafra?

Please go and sit down somewhere.

Fool Nnamdi Kanu have been blasting and calling GEJ names then but because GEJ was meek and humble that was why he pretend like he didn't hear all those criticism from Nnamdi Kanu just like GEJ swallowed the insults,criticism,abusive words from APC members but PMB made Nnamdi Kanu by arrrestinf him thereby making him popular internationally
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Then let them go.So between you Afonjas and Igbos who are fools now
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:

Then let them go with there drug business so that them Igbos will stop spoiling una names in international community.So between you Afonjas and Igbos who are fools now
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
willibounce1:
How stupid, shameless and ridiculous can these akpu eating ipods be? Supporting Trump from PH? Lol... they not need ICC and Russia to.help them again, even chukwu okike alabama they have forgotten...now na Trump dem wan try their luck with...kikikikii..

Flaties.s be like " Tlump will give us biaflaud... and save Mazi nnamdi kanu...
Hahahaha e pain na real bad ooooo
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by deomelo: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
stinechykee:
Fool Nnamdi Kanu have been blasting and calling GEJ names then but because GEJ was meek and humble that was why he pretend like he didn't hear all those criticism from Nnamdi Kanu just like GEJ swallowed the insults,criticism,abusive words from APC members but PMB made Nnamdi Kanu by arrrestinf him thereby making him popular internationally
[/s]

Show us where Kanu blasted GEJ and called him names.
Re: IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump by stinechykee: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:

Wrong and lame observation.

The leaders in SE care less about biafra and non of them have resigned from Nigeria to advocate for biafra and last I checked, you and your people haven't packed your load from other parts of Nigeria and head back to the SE to declare your biafra so what's Yoruba people got to do with your biafra?

The fact that you people are not ready for your biafra doesn't mean you should always blame other people for your biafra.

Do you need Yoruba people to carry gun for you or go to the UN to file referendum papers for you?

It's like you are saying or admitting that your biafra, freedom, destiny and survival is in the hands of Yoruba people which makes no sense.
Keep on drinking panadol for another person headache cos you go die premature oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ / One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague / Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Policemen In Maiduguri, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.