Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) (43162 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / Outrage: Muslims Are Contributing To Build An Islamic School In Edo State / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by onos217(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kassidy90:

My point is for what is what we should try n respect individual's belief....
But when one does not respect individual's believe, do we then take to violence? If we take to violence does not negate the very 'peace and love your religion preaches,consequently causing disunity if not loss of life and property?

I like the way christians react when their very own prophet(Jesus Christ) is been ridiculed. Instead of throwing violence at you rather they will see it as opportunity to preach words of their prophet to you subtly,and even pray for you;they leave the fight for their God,and not the other way round.This is the path I feel your religion should toe when their prophet is been ridiculed instead of violence which negate what your religion stand for.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by proprince(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
islam is pieces grin
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Can someone explain to me why these ones will not become VIOLENT in the attitude
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Virus777: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Islam o!
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by inkreezz(m): 5:56am On Jan 21, 2017
dat is wa d Quran say da shuld do so y are u ppl interested in it. wat of d parent of d children are thy nt seeing their children? are thy orphans mtchewwww rubish
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by ewosk: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2017
CplusJason:
They value their cows more. grin

Some really do value their cows more...a brother in the north told me that if a child should die they would bury the child immediately and say the creator have given and taken praise be to him...they will wash and eat that same day but curse be the person that eat in their compound if a cow of theirs is to die....

Just hoping Northern Elite start proper orientation for their kin and stop this barbaric act all in the sake of indoctrination..
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Welcomme: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
TeamSimple:

You dey watch me for ABU? liar.
I wont even join bh boys scout not to talk of al qaeda, but you have to admit nairaland christians are so damn hypocrites. With stvpidity running through their veins.

Look me very well, i aint a bh or any terrorist group apologist,i just dislike hypocrisy.
My girlfriend is ibo anglican christian form anambra.
U are dating a Christian girl ryt? Yes. But the big question is can u allow ur sister to date/marry a Christian?
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Welcomme:
U are dating a Christian girl ryt? Yes. But the big question is can u allow ur sister to date/marry a Christian?
Taught u were even going to say my daughter..I have no right over her choice.
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
queencalipso:

Am currently not in kt but I can link you with someone who can help..
how can u link us up??
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Richiest(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
They are only training. Them to become hardened suicide bombers,its a process embedded. In thier training. Curriculum,just watch out what these ones will become when they finally graduates. From thier almajari school. Poor children
Re: Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2017
factwriter:

...and you my friend, what are you?

A reformatted (unpartitioned) disk without a boot sector let alone an operating system.

follow-follow thinker, lacking discerning instincts.

Ask your numb skull, what's in that pic to prove that's an Islamic learning center!

Nice one....first...i noticed you are very dumb at least with your first punch....second.. whats in the pics also that proves it is not an islamic learning center...

You numb skulls can use any locarion to fulfil your brainwashing agenda... turning unnocent minds to serial killers and executioners... even if you want to defend your shit religion....not with such topic where we both know except you want to act as a illiterate that what it is that picture is nothing short of what islamic brainwashing centers do...

Bro, find a life....as a result find your destiny....you cnt be this foolish...i refuse to believe...and you will claim to have passed some exams....wonder who teaches you.

And please if you dnt want to leave earth like your fellow serial killers never mention me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / University Of Nigeria Nsuka(unn) 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.