Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument (6423 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by seunny4lif(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin
I
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
gabi101:
uhm are the 'f**k Crew' still around?? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by EmperorLee(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
colik:

Weird can be fun but there's a good kind of weird and a bad kind. tongue

You just felt like doing it huh?
Do you do random stuff like this often?

Yeah right, this is a bad kind huh ? cheesy

Menh you can't imagine grin, especially when i am in the mood am in right now.

Do you ?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Yeah right, this is a bad kind huh ? cheesy
Menh you can't imagine grin, especially when i am in the mood am in right now.
Do you ?
I haven't decided yet. grin
I do sometimes...like you said,when I'm in the mood.
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by EmperorLee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
colik:

I haven't decided yet. grin

I do sometimes...like you said,when I'm in the mood.

Haahaa i knew it, I knew that the connection must have been there for me to have mentioned you just like that cheesy.

We are two of a kind grin We should be friends, don't you think?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Haahaa i knew it, I knew that the connection must have been there for me to have mentioned you just like that cheesy.

We are two of a kind grin We should be friends, don't you think?
Lol...connection kwa. cheesy

Let's give it a try and if it doesn't work out I reserve the right to call you an idiot. grin
Deal?!
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by luscioustrish(f): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
You're on point oh grin
Especially 1 - 5

I like wahala sometimes grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by EmperorLee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
colik:

Lol...connection kwa. cheesy

Let's give it a try and if it doesn't work out I reserve the right to call you an idiot. grin
Deal?!

Hahahaha. We have to review the contract first ooh cheesy. Plus, we are derailing this beautiful thread, make op no vex.

Leggo and review our contract on another thread wink
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha. We have to review the contract first ooh cheesy. Plus, we are derailing this beautiful thread, make op no vex.

Leggo and review our contract on another thread wink
You're right sha.

Mention me when you find a suitable thread.

Op abeg no vex. embarassed
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by donogaga(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mosquito spray, Raid is now N770. It's like we must find a way to live peacefully with these mosquitoes. No need for Violence.
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damn grin grin

This op is good. Nice depictions grin grin

I had a good laugh
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So true cheesy cheesy
More tips please. cheesy
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Give the guys here more tips please. cheesy
colik:
Lol..cheesy grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Dyt(f): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2017
plavic:

More tips please. cheesy

No I don't know
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2017
Realy grin grin
Ariel20:
Damn grin grin

This op is good. Nice depictions grin grin

I had a good laugh

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi dear Good morning grin
luscioustrish:
You're on point oh grin
Especially 1 - 5

I like wahala sometimes grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
plavic:
Give the guys here more tips please. cheesy
Why would you need more tips? cheesy
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by luscioustrish(f): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hi dear Good morning grin

Good morning smiley
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Hw u , doing hopr u fine ryt cheesy cheesy
luscioustrish:

Good morning smiley
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by luscioustrish(f): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hw u , doing hopr u fine ryt cheesy cheesy

Yes..thanks.
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Send u a mail nw do u got it
luscioustrish:

Yes..thanks.
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Because females are complicated. grin
colik:

Why would you need more tips? cheesy
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
plavic:
Because females are complicated. grin
Ain't that the truth?! cool
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Ifakiland(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smh....so cos ure arguing with a gal u av to turn to a mumu I pity guys like u....just know dat d same gal ure worshiping, caring for, treating like a queen....is some oda guy's nasty biitch....giving him bjs and swallowing cums.
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by FreeSpirited: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Its so true......The best is to just walk away....cos everything you will say or do will be misinterpreted...worsening the shout
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Lero15(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Its so true......The best is to just walk away....cos everything you will say or do will be misinterpreted...worsening the shout

What if she drags you back when you try to walk away?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Babysho(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
5. ‘Whatever’
Sorry is your name if you say this.
Men do not say that word...
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by pennytrate: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2017
♣ • → when they are like that•
Just allow them to savor the moment•
Never you explain your self, even when ya asked to• ™
°°
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by FreeSpirited: 5:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Lero15:

What if she drags you back when you try to walk away?

Just remember what Joseph did to Potiphars wife when she was dragging his cloth grin grin grin....
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2017
colik:
Ain't that the truth?! cool
It seems you are proud to admit that. grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument by Lero15(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Just remember what Joseph did to Potiphars wife when she was dragging his cloth grin grin grin....

Lol. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Ebony Chic Flashes Her Sexy Goodies In Cutie Selfies! / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.