Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (51342 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by ExAngel007(f): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
How do you end an argument with your partner? Do you apologize or just agree?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by donbachi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Apoloagree

391 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sex... Trust me
and the power of pillow talk

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by ExAngel007(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
rafhell:
Sex... Trust me
is that all u know?

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by ExAngel007(f): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
Apoloagree
no be only.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by twhy111(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
I just keep quiet and hold on to what I believe in.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

no be only.....
u no like am?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by WebSurfer(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
I certainly do not know about others. But my opinion as an anthropologist is that, if you have an argument with your partner especially based on characters or habits for an example, you should do so calmly and sensitively without trampling on their ego or disrespectfully.

Know when to be sorry and calm always and let them understand why you behaved in such manner or action and let it be left for them to understand or make adjustments.

If they persist, know you are on a long lonely road that leads to problems, insecurity and misunderstandings in the future

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by TissuePaper: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Trust me these hoes are not worth arguing with ...just let them be

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'm a guy to begin with, there's enough stress in life. You expect me to aggravate the situation by arguing with a woman? Women wey be say shoe go size for market on getting home she'd be telling the husband, "But honey, I tested this shoe o and it was perfect", the husband be looking like

Personally, If I have told her my mind, that's all...I would just keep mum and be looking at her. In most instances they usually realize they were being foolish and they'd be like "Why didn't you tell me?" and I'd be like "WTF!?"

217 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Jestin: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Silent sometimes is the best answer

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by visijo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Women have this hidden talent called, 'Lemme annoy him today "

Brothers take note �

405 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Captainrambo2: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
I just tell her okay babe. And go mute

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by donbachi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Exangel abi na thugangel,so u dont believe me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by DonMustafa: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
In matters like this, one method cannot fit all.

- there are times you agree
- there are times u apologize
- for some type of people you can apologize. Then there are people that too much apology annoys them sef

My advice is this: Avoid what causes back to back wahala with ur partner

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by TallPck1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't argue, I tell you my opinion and move on. Shikenna

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by funmike83(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Gforce2019: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Send her credit alert. The argument go seize

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by oloriLFC(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
I keep quiet o. My man knows

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Marvieduke(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
We know how we do it right
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by KubwaBoy: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hot sex grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by made4naijamusic: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Give her money

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
What can I say?
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by themonk(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don’t argue.

Just be silent and your partner will start tasking him or herself ”Are you sure I’m right about this?”

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by ExAngel007(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
Exangel abi na thugangel,so u dont believe me.

hmmm
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by softworldsystem(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Say sorry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by phayvoursky(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
The only partners I have are business partners.

My relationships are "friends for the moment" type.

The only argument we have is discussing the price (if you know what I mean).

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by KubwaBoy: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by eleojo23: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
You are right

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by sprints1: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just make a smile by touching her yansh and brezzz look for a corner a nice corner in the house and smash the hell out of her till she gets tired..thank me later...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Silence and walk away, take a deep breath, call a friend and talk about something else entirely and after all these get yourself a cold glass of water.

You'll be fine las las

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.