Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo (76620 Views)

Presidency Reacts As Jonathan Is 'ashamed' Nigeria’s Now Cited As Bad Example / Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gbamm

Hero144:

My man of the year 2017: Emir Sanusi of Kano says we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known

***Buhari govt is more corrupt than Jonathan's-Emir Sanusi

***"Buhari is making his cabal billionaires through forex."-Emir Sanusi

1. "Haha, the truth is that we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known."-Emir Sanusi

2. "From PDP fuel subsidies to APC Dollar subsidies."-Emir Sanusi

3. "From PDP oil dealers to APC dollars dealers."-Emir Sanusi

4. "From PDP poor screening exercise for Federal employment to APC employment of family members and members of the ethnic group without screening exercise."-Emir Sanusi

5. "From PDP national party of corruption to APC ethnic party of corruption."-Emir Sanusi

6. "From PDP freedom of information to APC oath of secrecy."-Emir Sanusi

7. "From PDP freedom of movement and civil liberty to APC restrictions of right."-Emir Sanusi

8. "From PDP robust INEC to APC nepotic INEC."-Emir Sanusi

9." From PDP National DSS to APC family/ethnic/ party Dss."-Emir Sanusi

10. "From PDP rule of law to APC Buhari body language."-Emir Sanusi

11. "From PDP corrupt governor to internationally acclaimed super corrupt minister."-Emir Sanusi

12. "From borrowing money to purchase nomination form to having a wife with 40 million naira hand bag, Halliburton nko?"-Emir Sanusi

13. "The COAS estate isnt not corruption under Buhari, meanwhile under GEJ a minister was sacked because a company he once had interest in bidded for the power he was privatizing."-Emir Sanusi

14." Under PMB the EFCC boss with millions of dollars traced to his bribing scandals has gone free and unquestioned while under GEJ Stella of aviation ministry was sacked to allow free and fair investigation into a frivolous allegations against her which she was later proven innocent."-Emir Sanusi

15. "Between PMB and GEJ who is truly corrupt? Who has abused the people's power entrusted into his hand? Who have raped us, killed us extrajudicially?"-Emir Sanusi

16."Who has appointed his tribesmen into offices against the spirit of federal character? Is tribalism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

17 "Is nepotism an act of corruption? Is cronyism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

18. "Is maginalisation an act of corruption? Is seizure of citizens right an act of corruption? Who is corrupt?"-Emir Sanusi

19. "APC has not been able to conduct election since Buhari took over, what is it? Coooo what? Is it cooo purity or ruption?"-Emir Sanusi

20."Hahaha. Ondo APC primary witnessed bags of money under the leadership of saint Buhari.... It is change."-Emir Sanusi. #Copied.

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by AtorneyG: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Hero144 post=52987634]

My man of the year 2017: Emir Sanusi of Kano says we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known

***Buhari govt is more corrupt than Jonathan's-Emir Sanusi

***"Buhari is making his cabal billionaires through forex."-Emir Sanusi

1. "Haha, the truth is that we are in worst corruption Nigeria has ever known."-Emir Sanusi

2. "From PDP fuel subsidies to APC Dollar subsidies."-Emir Sanusi

3. "From PDP oil dealers to APC dollars dealers."-Emir Sanusi

4. "From PDP poor screening exercise for Federal employment to APC employment of family members and members of the ethnic group without screening exercise."-Emir Sanusi

5. "From PDP national party of corruption to APC ethnic party of corruption."-Emir Sanusi

6. "From PDP freedom of information to APC oath of secrecy."-Emir Sanusi

7. "From PDP freedom of movement and civil liberty to APC restrictions of right."-Emir Sanusi

8. "From PDP robust INEC to APC nepotic INEC."-Emir Sanusi

9." From PDP National DSS to APC family/ethnic/ party Dss."-Emir Sanusi

10. "From PDP rule of law to APC Buhari body language."-Emir Sanusi

11. "From PDP corrupt governor to internationally acclaimed super corrupt minister."-Emir Sanusi

12. "From borrowing money to purchase nomination form to having a wife with 40 million naira hand bag, Halliburton nko?"-Emir Sanusi

13. "The COAS estate isnt not corruption under Buhari, meanwhile under GEJ a minister was sacked because a company he once had interest in bidded for the power he was privatizing."-Emir Sanusi

14." Under PMB the EFCC boss with millions of dollars traced to his bribing scandals has gone free and unquestioned while under GEJ Stella of aviation ministry was sacked to allow free and fair investigation into a frivolous allegations against her which she was later proven innocent."-Emir Sanusi

15. "Between PMB and GEJ who is truly corrupt? Who has abused the people's power entrusted into his hand? Who have raped us, killed us extrajudicially?"-Emir Sanusi

16."Who has appointed his tribesmen into offices against the spirit of federal character? Is tribalism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

17 "Is nepotism an act of corruption? Is cronyism an act of corruption?"-Emir Sanusi

18. "Is maginalisation an act of corruption? Is seizure of citizens right an act of corruption? Who is corrupt?"-Emir Sanusi

19. "APC has not been able to conduct election since Buhari took over, what is it? Coooo what? Is it cooo purity or ruption?"-Emir Sanusi

20."Hahaha. Ondo APC primary witnessed bags of money under the leadership of saint Buhari.... It is change."-Emir Sanusi. #Copied.

this is the worst govt since we got independence thank God say e no start from1983 during his first regime when he wanted to inflict hardship to nigerians if not for the coupe we for no see daylightits better for army to take over than this kin govt mcheeewww!!!.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by Codes151(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adminisher:
I no trust this Obj ayo game again. Juju fit dey inside.

Jonathan;
Please just return all stolen monies. It is important. You and your people have stolen the future of millions of kids.
God's judgement is even worse than anything Buhari can do. Corruption no dey reign again and it brings bad consequences.
stup up and grow up!!! Rather than waste your senseless self on gej why not run to efcc and ask them to do their work!
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by MrFemFem: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can
afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure
water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully d Voluminous meal
and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in
agbada

. About 50secs later, a man went to
dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his
father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too
(ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT)

. I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie
I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I
summoned courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to
open his brief case & give me a cheque too,
suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T
INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"
Re: Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo by HtwoOw: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Which Jonathan? Was he not in Washington behind Donald Trump?

Haters will call it Photoshop.

I saw him too and Wike

ON IPOD TV grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.