Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? (20207 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! / Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by romeo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2007
it's all about taste, poor people call Hummer ugly because they know they can't get close to it grin grin grin
Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by gracious(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2007
i wonder what you think about people who buy customized new bentleys. I guess they are out of their minds.
Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by Ivvie: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2007
Hummer's by GM are Tahoes and Yukons with a different body kit or cabin housing. The parts go for each other. It's not worth spending money on American vehicles. The failure rates on these vehicles are very high over a short period of time.

As for the person that recommended an XC90; that must be a joke. If I am not wrong, that's an overpriced Ford Excape. The parts are interchangeable and built on the same chassis. This makes it cheaper for Ford. Volvo isn't what it use to be. They are not even options for Nigerian roads.
Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2010
Anybody that calls like hummer and Bmw X6 ugly don't know what they call beauty. I doubt if the OP knows how much they sell a Hummer neither those he know how much it costs to build a production company,

My mum would say '' that na poor man talk ''

1 Like

Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by msochi: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
i have a very very hummer 2, hummer 1 and hummer 2 are the best off road vehicles and the suv rugged jeep for war...... come buy my hummer 2....also the best vehicle to jump traffic in lagos.... #climb anything to get off traffic....hurry now.... here are pix below of my hummer 2 in my office ......call or whatsapp +2348123163293.....
awolumate:
Why Hummer Jeep?

Hello Guys, Is spending several thousands of dollars in buying a Hummer Jeep really worth it? This money can establish a full fledged manufacturing firm at Nigerian standard.

Just wondering why some nigerians put so much pay on this car. Sign of "[i]I don arrive[/b]" or what? cheesy

Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by msochi: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Like Jeremy clarkson said, if you want to go to war, you don't need a tank, all you need is a hummer. And oh! That hummer is an epic fuel guzzler. I remember those times when if you didn't have a hummer you weren't a big boy.
Re: Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? by Domus: 12:40am On May 29, 2019
Hi everyone, please does anyone have a very clean IMPORTED or even Decent NIGERIAN USED HUMMER H2 SUT precisely for sale? I am looking for one to buy for keeps. These cars will eventually pick up good value. When it does, I will be owning one.

YOU may want to ask why I like the Hummer especially the H2 SUT?

Simple, I don't follow the crowd as long as am happy and am not hurting anyone while being me�

Please hook me up if you have one for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mercedes Benz / Diesel And Petrol Vehicles May Be Banned In The Next 10 Years In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.