Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (78580 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by prince9851(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
lilymax will like this
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Abudu2000(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol, every woman's dream dick......

Oya[b]come [/b] and be going
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
some very big fat women can take him
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by optimusprime2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
that thing is a freakn weapon in disguise...
He's prolly an undercover Ninja with a secret Katana lipsrsealed
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Daxwell19(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
if this guy touch any girl.The government should lock him up. He should be charged for ATTEMPTED SEX MURDER
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by wickedworld: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Roberto is more interested to be in guiness Record. Is dick is normal the rest of it is excess skin.

He can get solution to have his life back but he need record. He his just lazy to want to leave on government as a disable man.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Pearly255(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Anxiety all over his face he's so proud of his problems..... Mr horseman.. Lol Please reduction should be allowed in this case if not women go run o.
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by koolsnoop2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
sinaj:
Jeeeeeeesu shocked shocked
E b like police baton sef
bad girl
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by africanusvu(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
He is even reservin it for american women.hoping to visit USA soon where he wil make use of it.No wonder Trump dnt want mexicans

3 Likes

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Kowor(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Burgerlomo: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
CXLVII:
Babes dey wey go still swallow am!

Den dey plenti grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by wizard007(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
skillzbae post=52993155[b:
]God forbid[/b], even the man looks like he is uncomfortable

What?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by maxtop(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
And he think a sensible woman will be happy to take this agidigba in their kitten would a joke of the century. Every woman claims to like a big dick but not oversized like the one he has.

This is a burden to him. Aiye ma le ooooo
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Enemyofpeace: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
rokiatu:
OmG shocked
see as you dey zoom am. E dey sweet you as you dey imagine am or e dey pain you? grin grin grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Enemyofpeace: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Kowor:
Wow wow wow wow wow
wake up and stop imagining things,e too big for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Kowor(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol. God forbid this kind thing.
Enemyofpeace:
:-Xwake up and stop imagining things,e too big for you grin grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by ChisomDgreatest(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:
I'm not surprised....looking at women viewing this thread. SMH! After I watched porxn of women being fuccked by horses with dickk as big as this guy, I lost respect for some women. In fact they took all of the 24 inch dicckkk of the horse! Some women are something else!
..and this one will start saying nonsense!
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
I key into this guy's testimony.. Wey me I no happy say my joystick too small

1 Share

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Enemyofpeace: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na did kind preek girls go dey shout say "lala remove am,the thing dey touch me for throat and e wan tear my womb,abeg remove am and leave only the cap inside.'

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by omotolatoyosi(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus shocked
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Goahead(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
For those that still don't understand what 18.9" entails, it's like joining together three 6 inches nails and another little flop of centimeters

It's a huge dick people!

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
lol

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Omo see traffic for the thread and na girls plenty pass,some dey even zoom the photo while some dey save am to look for the cucumber size grin grin grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by HomeOfMe(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
What a Pity..
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
[url][/url]
omotolatoyosi:
Jesus shocked
omotola don't see her favorite food

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by ChristineC: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not sure if dick or dildõ undecided
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Shaw007(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
now this is what i call big cassava
shocked

iss not that one that is making noise on tv
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Modupe temi. Excess of everything is bad. However, blessed is Allah, who fashion out a creation the way He like.
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Endtimesmith(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make he Kuku marry She-elephant,only that mammal can stand him.
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by KDCityForum(f): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where is Tekno? This one is the father of big cassava
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Stcollins(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.