Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (78576 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by sinaj(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
kateskitty:

I'm sure you'll like that in you grin
not evn for a million dollar grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by sinaj(f): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=53003341][/quote] grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by sinaj(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=pxjosh post=53003119][/quote] werin grin
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by I888(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
sinaj:
diz one go tear womb beyond repair
hahahahahahahahahahha.... grin grin I swear o.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Dcaliphate:

Hi, my friends call me skillz. Now that you are skillzbae i think we have an understanding.

O. Y. O. he he he
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by femo86(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Yeye man.....

You're extra extra large

You're missing sex

They wanna help you out, you said no

You're really sick

Mumu wan enter Guiness Book of record....

Keep carrying your cross...good luck to your first kpanshing...
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
grin angry
7footre:
This one will go in through the pussay and come out through the mouth! shocked shocked
grin
7footre:
This one will go in through the pussay and come out through the mouth! shocked shocked
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Shoolar(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
longest joystick without family
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by gozzlin: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Naija9090:
I'm not surprised....looking at women viewing this thread. SMH! After I watched porxn of women being fuccked by horses with dickk as big as this guy, I lost respect for some women. In fact they took all of the 24 inch dicckkk of the horse! Some women are something else!

Nawa o! Oga, na dat kind of perverted, deviant p0rno you dey watch? Really nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
skillzbae:

O. Y. O. he he he

Then I'm suing u for impersonificatializationingism.
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Southguy: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
sinaj:
Jeeeeeeesu shocked shocked
E b like police baton sef
and then?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Lilymax(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
prince9851:
lilymax will like this
I gave up already dude,TF is ur problem.Why u dragging old shit into a new year??U need a job,ASAP
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dcaliphate:

Then I'm suing u for impersonificatializationingism.

Lols. Guilty already
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Mlofficial: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2017
See am?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

Lols. Guilty already
cheesy buh how did the name skillzbae come about?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
cheesy buh how did the name skillzbae come about?

I have skillz and I'm bae
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by kechywillz(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
shocked e no give me mouth to talk
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

I have skillz and I'm bae
What kind of skillz do u gat?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
What kind of skillz do u gat?
Skillz that blows the mind and stomach
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

Skillz that blows the mind and stomach
Lolz, wow, y do i get the feeling i could make good use of this ur skills?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:

Lolz, wow, y do i get the feeling i could make good use of this ur skills?

Sure you can
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

Sure you can
are u thinking what I'm thinking??
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
are u thinking what I'm thinking??

No o, what are you thinking about?
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Nnetriplet: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
holy Macaroni!
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

No o, what are you thinking about?
Great things we could do together with our skillz
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Great things we could do together with our skillz

OK? Tell me moooore
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Dcaliphate(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

OK? Tell me moooore
The details are stuffs for inbox.
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
I yaff hear
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by skillzbae(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
I yaff hear
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by prince9851(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lilymax:

I gave up already dude,TF is ur problem.Why u dragging old shit into a new year??U need a job,ASAP
oya sorry
truce
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by Lilymax(f): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
prince9851:

oya sorry
truce
Truce
Re: Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World by prince9851(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2017
kateskitty:

I'm sure you'll like that in you grin
will u like it in u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.