Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. (3605 Views)

Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos / Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by MORNDEW(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I feel they need federal presence in that region..Give them good roads..Complete dere river Niger bridge..Dredge river niger the same river niger dat yaradua promised to dredge before he died...Give dem electricity..create more jobs by govt giving support to local producerz dere.

An ibo man can easily be pleased,as long as life is good dey don't care about politicz but when tinz aren't working well dat is when u see them gathering in groupz discussing politics from morning till night and anybody can use them that moment for protest ad other tinz.
You need federal presence in Igbo land and they are protesting in Porthacourt? Which mumu pass that one?
You want federal presence and you brandish flags of an imaginary country? Term the place zoo
Insult everybody
Abeg the other tribes wey get federal presence dem do any of these?
Abi na like these dem take getam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

You need federal presence in Igbo land and they are protesting in Porthacourt? Which mumu pass that one?
You want federal presence and you brandish flags of an imaginary country? Term the place zoo
Insult everybody
Abeg the other tribes wey get federal presence dem do any of these?
Abi na like these dem take getam?
Ohk no problem u have been heard.Jst fall on ur kneez ad pray dat it won't result to carrying armz.By the time u turn refugee for anoder man land na for dia you go realize say na dem right to live good life without begging any region.

1 Like

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

Just look at what this morron wrote. Instead of him to confront the fact that the armed forces are committing cold blooded murder by shooting unarmed people, he is talking about secession. It could be his parents tommorow protesting about anything from economic hardship to deregulation, should they be shot too? Since when has it become the job of the armed forces to shoot unarmed people no matter how much they are provoked? Some people have no brain
The guy reasons like a pure breed fulani cow.

They shuld keep shooting,bfore the proper war dey are spoiling for starts the hole world will understand dat dey started peacefully.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Dedetwo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
The sections of Nigeria that tend to overtly rejoice at the mention of extra-judiciary killing of IPOB members by Nigerian forces should remember that no condition remains permanent. One of the most brutal campaigns in human nature is the one driven by revenge factors.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by QuotaSystem: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

The guy reasons like a pure breed fulani cow.

They shuld keep shooting,bfore the proper war dey are spoiling for starts the hole world will understand dat dey started peacefully.

Somehow you must imagine that your opinion of me is relevant. If secessionists want war they should ask for it and they will surely get it in full measure a la '66, instead of attacking our soldiers and cowardly crying that they're unarmed.

You have been consistently ignored for a good and obvious reason, and that is not going to change.

zendy:

[s]Just look at what this morron wrote. Instead of him to confront the fact that the armed forces are committing cold blooded murder by shooting unarmed people, he is talking about secession. It could be his parents tommorow protesting about anything from economic hardship to deregulation, should they be shot too? Since when has it become the job of the armed forces to shoot unarmed people no matter how much they are provoked? Some people have no brain[/s]

SIRmanjar:

U kill innocent pipul ad treathen dem with war becos dey protest?

Just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by betty202020(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Izonpikin:
the nitwit is bereft of how normal societies should operate..

Hand go reach am soon..
good
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Somehow you must imagine that your opinion of me is relevant. If secessionists want war they should ask for it and they will surely get it in full measure a la '66, instead of attacking our soldiers and cowardly crying that they're unarmed.

You have been consistently ignored for a good and obvious reason, and that is not going to change.
I don't wanna believe dat u are darft sir..66 iz not 2017..D spirit of dose protesters ad the blood of innocent southern Kaduna pipul u guz have bin killing will surely be on ur head ad on ur decendantz head.unless u guyz do the right tin.
U kill innocent pipul ad treathen dem with war becos dey protest?I just pity u Northerners cos ur regoin iz cursed and doomed programmed for destruction.Time must surely tell.Table turns frend ad u guys might be at de receiving end tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by zendy: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Just shut up.

Guy, you absolutely love showing your morronic ways online. Go online or youtube and watch the protests that followed Trumps inaugration yesterday. It was near anarchy and much worse that the IPOB protests in Portharcourt. In Washington, anti Trump protesters, were breaking glasses, burning cars, vandalising property and attacking security personel. What was the reaction of the American security personel? They used tear gas, rubber bullets, peper sprays, water spray, batons and other non life threatening methods of crowd control to bring the situation under control and they made several arrests. No guns were fired, no life was lost and the sanctity of life was maintained.

Why cant your armed forces show that level of professionalism? If they are barbarians then they should not be carrying guns. Why must the Army aim their guns at civilians in a non combat situation? Why must the Nigerian security organisation open fire againt unarmed people? Even if they are attacked, why must the respond with live bullets aimed at people?

You are talking about secessionist? What about you? Why did you take the country created by Lord Frederick Lugard as your own? Did you seek Lugards permission before 'stealing' the country he created and claiming it as your own? You are answering the name a white man brought to west Africa, claiming the country he invented as your own and you dare to talk about the secessionist who is only seeking to answer his self chosen name and self invented country. You are not ashamed of your self? Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by QuotaSystem: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

[s]Guy, you absolutely love showing your morronic ways online. Go online or youtube and watch the protests that followed Trumps inaugration yesterday. It was near anarchy and much worse that the IPOB protests in Portharcourt. In Washington, anti Trump protesters, were breaking glasses, burning cars, vandalising property and attacking security personel. What was the reaction of the American security personel? They used tear gas, rubber bullets, peper sprays, water spray, batons and other non life threatening methods of crowd control to bring the situation under control and they made several arrests. No guns were fired, no life was lost and the sanctity of life was maintained.

Why cant your armed forces show that level of professionalism? If they are barbarians then they should not be carrying guns. Why must the Army aim their guns at civilians in a non combat situation? Why must the Nigerian security organisation open fire againt unarmed people? Even if they are attacked, why must the respond with live bullets aimed at people?

[s]You are talking about secessionist? What about you? Why did you take the country created by Lord Frederick Lugard as your own? Did you seek Lugards permission before 'stealing' the country he created and claiming it as your own? You are answering the name a white man brought to west Africa, claiming the country he invented as your own and you dare to talk about the secessionist who is only seeking to answer his self chosen name and self invented country. You are not ashamed of your self? Zombie. [/s]

The same US that has one of the highest rates of police-civilian shootings on earth? Have you heard of the black lives matter movement or have you been living under a rock? You statements are grossly ignorant.

Go and carry a placard, attack a soldier anywhere on earth and see what happens to you. The US protesters attacked nobody and did not violently confront the security forces, that's the difference.

Avoid illegality, and there will be no reason for stories that touch. Just imagine the bolded, I had no idea I was interacting with total retards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Dedetwo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Just shut up.

I can say unequivocally that whatever a region of Nigeria that produced your forbears can never dream of fighting individual region talk less taking on three regions of Nigeria, British, Egypt, Niger, Tchad, Cameroon, Australia and USSR in battles that lasted more than a years. Ordinary insurgence by Boko Haram has already rendered northern region of Nigeria famine infested zone. If Nigeria air force would unleash another careless drop of the bomb, northern region will turn into hell on earth.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Dedetwo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

The same US that has the highest rate of police-civilian shootings on earth? Have you heard of the [b]black lives matter movement or have you been living under a rock? You statements are grossly ignorant.

Go and carry a placard, attack a soldier anywhere on earth and see what happens to you. The US protesters attacked nobody and did not violently confront the security forces, that's the difference.

Avoid illegality, and there will be no reason for stories that touch. Just imagine the bolded, I had no idea I was interacting with total retards. [/b]

Arrant nonsense!!! It is a political trolling that has no logical start time. Black is not a human and has no life. What dumbass joke.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by zendy: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
QuotaSystem:

The same US that has one of the highest rate of police-civilian shootings on earth? Have you heard of the black lives matter movement or have you been living under a rock? You statements are grossly ignorant.

Avoid illegality, and there will be no reason for stories that touch. Just imagine the bolded, I had no idea I was interacting with total retards.

And when you hear shootings by the Anerican authorities, you also hear outright condemnation of it and there is always an official investigation at the end of which the culprit is severely punished, be it armed force member or civilian.

Go to youtube and see how anti trump supporters attacked police and Army yesterday in Washington and nobody was shot at or killed.

You are here defending the Nigerian Army and Police for commiting murder in Portharcourt just because Nigerians are uncivilised people who have no regard for life.

What I said in bolded is true. The name 'Nigeria' is a name you stole from the white man without his permission, the country called Nigeria is an invention of the white man that has long been stolen by west Africans like you. Who gave you the permission to answer the name and country created by Lord Lugard? You are not ashamed of your self that in this 21st century, you are still answering a name the white man gave you and claiming the geographic space the white man created as you country?

When the secessionist decides not to carry on with the colonial figment called 'Nigeria', you tell him he is wrong. Why? Because Lord Lugard came to tell you in 1914 that we are all Nigerians and you have no sense of self determination to realise it is your right, and not Lugards, to decide who you are.

It will be a great honour for me the day my people are finally become free of this British invention called Nigeria, this a country headed nowhere but backwards.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by MORNDEW(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ohk no problem u have been heard.Jst fall on ur kneez ad pray dat it won't result to carrying of armz.By the time u turn refugee for anoder man land na for dia you go realize say na dem right to live good life without begging any region.
Is that all you have to say? I feel so sad trying to engage a fellow youth and he has nothing to say.
As for war, no one will go into that. Only some miscreants will be shot as usual. And the rest create hash tag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

Is that all you have to say? I feel so sad trying to engage a fellow youth and he has nothing to say.
As for war, no one will go into that. Only some miscreants will be shot as usual. And the rest create hash tag.
Go ad mark it down if Nigeria does nothing but oppress fellow Nigerianz d miscreants will take up armz ad fight for total breakaway and my region will use it as an opportunity to break away too...I jst wish u don't get hit by stray bullet when it startz and it doesn't happen during our time..A hungry man iz an angry man..2017 ain't 66
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

And when you hear shootings by the Anerican authorities, you also hear outright condemnation of it and there is always an official investigation at the end of which the culprit is severely punished, be it armed force member or civilian.

Go to youtube and see how anti trump supporters attacked police and Army yesterday in Washington and nobody was shot at or killed.

You are here defending the Nigerian Army and Police for commiting murder in Portharcourt just because Nigerians are uncivilised people who have no regard for life.

What I said in bolded is true. The name 'Nigeria' is a name you stole from the white man without his permission, the country called Nigeria is an invention of the white man that has long been stolen by west Africans like you. Who gave you the permission to answer the name and country created by Lord Lugard? You are not ashamed of your self that in this 21st century, you are still answering a name the white man gave you and claiming the geographic space the white man created as you country?

When the secessionist decides not to carry on with the colonial figment called 'Nigeria', you tell him he is wrong. Why? Because Lord Lugard came to tell you in 1914 that we are all Nigerians and you have no sense of self determination to realise it is your right, and not Lugards, to decide who you are.

It will be a great honour for me the day my people are finally become free of this British invention called Nigeria, this a country headed nowhere but backwards.
Dat nigga is sick in d head..He feelz hiz intelligent but hiz an empty head wit no single sense of reasoning,caused by too much sucking of raw goat milk directly from a goat breast as a fulani man.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by QuotaSystem: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
zendy:

[s]And when you hear shootings by the Anerican authorities, you also hear outright condemnation of it and there is always an official investigation at the end of which the culprit is severely punished, be it armed force member or civilian.

Go to youtube and see how anti trump supporters attacked police and Army yesterday in Washington and nobody was shot at or killed.[/s]

QuotaSystem:

Just imagine the bolded, I had no idea I was interacting with total retards.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Splashme: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
dunkem21:
The thing tire person undecided
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by MORNDEW(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Go ad mark it down if Nigeria does nothing but oppress fellow Nigerianz d miscreants will take up armz ad fight for total breakaway and my region will use it as an opportunity to break away too...I jst wish u don't get hit by stray bullet when it startz and it doesn't happen during our time..A hungry man iz an angry man..2017 ain't 66
Goodluck in your war wishes.

1 Like

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by SIRmanjar(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

Goodluck in your war wishes.
We don't want war and we dont want peace..All we want is ekwal right ad justice..
A more developed yoruba and ibo land.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Ballmer: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Yujin:

Lol. Only fools think that open wars should be fought before a country is broken. Boko Haram with soldiers less than a hundred thousand has dealt a big blow to Nigeria's economy. How much did that cause Nigeria? Hugely a cause of the present recession. What your Army is doing now is just hardening more young men and when the trumpet sounds everyone will feel the heat. Only fools keep on being killed without putting up a resistance. Don't complain when it starts. Remember they were unarmed and you all supported the murderous NA.

That was how Nigeria hardened more of your type to join the Biafra war, your tribe eventually lost 2 million people. The more hardened Ipob criminal young or old joining your curse will only increase the digit of the millions you will live to regret long after the trumpet sound is over.
Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by stev120(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2017
i wounder hw sum oops.. will justify d evil, lets call a spade a spade people protest dat dey dn't want trump in u.s no police kill any body but in nigeria were human life is no mur value they kill and sum people support it chai..! curse be on d hand dat pull d trigger to waste innocent blood..(i drop my pen)...

1 Like

Re: Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. by Yujin(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Ballmer:

That was how Nigeria hardened more of your type to join the Biafra war, your tribe eventually lost 2 million people. The more hardened Ipob criminal young or old joining your curse will only increase the digit of the millions you will live to regret long after the trumpet sound is over.
Ok. Let's watch and see Don't complain when it starts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Lets Not Get Carried Away. / Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life / Osun Tribunal: PDP Secures Major Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.