Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) (18229 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
dat girl fine pass every girl wen comment for this post...#fact
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by enuk80(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
ikebe no dey heavy the owner... grin grin grin grin

what is so special about all this big butt ashawo
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Eagles92(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=modelsms post=52991942][/quote] annoyingly shapeless. Mtchew!
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by bullabong(m): 3:24am On Jan 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Only guys with monster cocks can handle that!

But how does she wipe her butt hole clean after going to toilet? undecided
she can wipe from front.
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by morbeta(m): 5:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Malaria.
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by AceDomino(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
She can't enjoy her life oooo...

Give her 10 to 15 more years and all that so called big butt would be SAGGING
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by franklynsunny(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Pack of dirt to me
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2017
# spits

Those curve are fake, what's wrong with everyone, can't you know a fake curve when you see one.?
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by wtfCode: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Yeeeeeeh, jesu!

Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:
She looks somehow abeg, too much of everything is bad. I guess men will use her only for a fling, who would want to marry overload? She's fat joor, and she needs to slim down that disgusting hips and ass. I no envy you o sister! Dis yansh be like rubbish.

Are u sure ur not jealous? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by luminouz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
megareal:
Biko, I no like. I no want. I see nothing attractive here .
Loooool! Ur a woman naaaaa! Ask d men n u will be surprised most of us drool on DAT ass! cheesy grin
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Scary witch!
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by jasperkrekre(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rubbish..all I see is excessive fat... rheumatism calling on her if she didn't try to cut down on this smelly flesh...
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Prognose: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pass...
She looks like a witch undecided
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by dee02(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is this?! cry
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Haute:

Nope. Not too recently. Raine80 , where art thou? We come in peace, reveal thyself.
Checking in
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Raine80:

Checking in

Gosh! I've missed you. What have you been up to, did you join MSF or something? grin
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked jesu..waris dis shocked?
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Raine80:

Checking in

I just have to thank someone, God or whatever is higher than man, for the fact that you are back.

As for you snubbing me, the pic below summarizes what I will do to you.

Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by TheAziz: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
chai, na wa o
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by czarr(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
I love it sha! grin
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
B2Spirits:

I just have to thank someone, God or whatever is higher than man, for the fact that you are back.

As for you snubbing me, the pic below summarizes what I will do to you.
I am a very patient person those sort of antics will only frustrate you ...not me wink
Re: Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikebe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Love Letters / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.