Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science (968 Views)

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Men Who Marry Chubby Women Are 10 Times Happier (says Science!) / 5 Things That Make Cheating SO Common In Marriage (says Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2017
I have always suspected it, and it has everything to do with my love for it, and Science just proved it

Bundaism is the worship of big booty. No shit! I kid you not. Google it, and see for yourself. Those guys know what they’re doing because having a big booty is healthier than you previously thought.
One more reason for you to consider this religion!

Some people have always claimed that women with big booty are smarter. It turns out that those set of people are right.

According to a scientific study that was conducted by University of Oxford, this study analyzed data from over 16,000 women, and they found out the women who were endowed behind are more intelligent and more resistant to chronic illness than women with small booty.

Hey, take it easy on me. I didn’t do the study, little booty is fine, its cute but seems like big booty takes the cake.

And there are more health benefits for our big booty warriors, they also have lower cholesterol and glucose level. They also have higher amount of hormone called dinopectina that is anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties, if you put these together, its for good health
Asides being adored by a lot and worshipped by some people, big booty also means your chances of diabetes are low. It cannot get better until it does.

Read Full details: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/01/21/women-with-big-bum-are-smarter-and-healthier-says-science/

Re: Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science by queencalipso(f): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science by pryme(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2017
THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE MILLENNIUM
Re: Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science by modelsms(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2017
pryme:
THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE MILLENNIUM
These oyibo can lie for, with, in and against Africa. Chai

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marriage, How Advisable Is It? / See Gorgeous Photos Of A Bride To Be Rocking Her Mum’s 40year Old Wedding Dress / Disadvantage Of Posting Your Number On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.