Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" (38075 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Allegation Claiming She’s A LESBIAN / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by pennywys(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'll be right back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by luscioustrish(f): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Minding your own bizness costs zero naira...there's something called publicity stunt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by pennywys(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
abouzaid:
lol@praying women
1)has she ever slept with a married man?
2)how many of them if true?
3)does she smoke or have been smoking before?
4)does she consume hard drugs or have been engaging in it before?
oya,make una ask una own
have you ever hard a portion in the holy bible which says "behold old things have passed away, everything becomes new" do you believe that people do change and turn away from their evil ways and live a better life? Stop judging her from her past, or any crazy stories from crazy bloggers. Wait till you here her own side of the story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't get the response. What is she praying to be delivered from ? undecided shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by modelsms2: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
she is gradually coming bak to news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by abouzaid: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
pennywys:
have you ever hard a portion in the holy bible which says "behold old things have passed away, everything becomes new" do you believe that people do change and turn away from their evil ways and live a better life?
i believe in karma,that everything we do whether good or bad comes with consequences, even Biblical figures like David suffered the consequences of their actions despite repentance. Nigerian women are fond of hiding under religion to cover their horrible actions, if we're to follow your teaching, the world we break down as we all do as we wish in the hope that a future repentance would free us from the consequences of our actions. karma is a lady with passion.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Perfecter4real(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
She how situation changes people. Tonto know getting all Godly. I'm happy for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Blaiseikenna50: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
vitalisdiho:
I detested her and her action
u are a bastard in fact go and die you bloody hater
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by NicoBaba(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
timilehing:
Nairaland & Tonto's news......
as in...dem bond strong. make we kuku dey call it tontoland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by wtfCode: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
I need a wife that smokes WEED.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mayflowa:

Really? Then you need to live with one ridden with marijuana.
Matter of fact i live with one and we both are sef
Our room mate is a no mary jane guy but he never complains
Even b4 i started i was in my sec school with 2 jane guys in the room and we were 4 in that room....very intelligent and well behaved guys
All these myth that mary jane users are violent and so on is a lie.....
If u are violent when u r on jane it just means that u r violent

#legaliseMJ4Naija
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Franchise21(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tonto Dike the Prayer Warrior

Anyway, the Devil knows how to pray more than some of us Christians
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by neekemi: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
abouzaid:
lol@praying women 1)has she ever slept with a married man? 2)how many of them if true? 3)does she smoke or have been smoking before? 4)does she consume hard drugs or have been engaging in it before? oya,make una ask una own
change is the only constant thing in life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by dyangprof(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
joromi:
There's nothing wrong with marijuana abeg undecided
She doesn't owe anybody an explanation

tru talk.

u ar welcom ma member
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by abouzaid: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
neekemi:
change is the only constant thing in life
karma is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Snowstorm: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Proffdada:
Praying to that thing she tattooed on her back, right?
person go dey get bad dream from this tatoo sef if u dey give am doggy style

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by dsocioemmy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na wao. This one she dey carry prayer and God cover everything now... Na now day break?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by saints2(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hope and pray that Laila Ijeoma wont get into trouble with that story... Once I read it, I knew its false
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by 99foxxy(f): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
joromi:
There's nothing wrong with marijuana abeg undecided
She doesn't owe anybody an explanation
Thumb up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Pearly255(f): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Being a celebrity means no rest.. sad One rumor or another undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mr. Churchill don enter 1 chance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by henryhemon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
abouzaid:
lol@praying women
1)has she ever slept with a married man?
2)how many of them if true?
3)does she smoke or have been smoking before?
4)does she consume hard drugs or have been engaging in it before?
oya,make una ask una own

Tonto is a typical Ph babe .....make she lie say she no dey take ibo make I hear n other things.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by MrJonzer: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smoking marijuana doesn't make you irresponsible - just to set the record straight. Thank you!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by PETUK(m): 2:28am On Jan 22, 2017
chimdi101:
So u dey pray?

Abi u dey use the weed to pray?

Abi na smoking woman u wan talk?
Weed is life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" by kenoz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.