Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How To Make Her Love You More And More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Love You More And More (762 Views)

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Her Love You More And More by NellyKelly(f): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
First,make sure you care about her..

Secondly,make sure you have a big nana to always give her what she want on bed

Treat her right and f*ck her better

Am Done,do that and thank me later
Re: How To Make Her Love You More And More by sweettease(f): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Issoryt

Re: How To Make Her Love You More And More by Pelon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Done with giving Bleep,maybe someone still does
Re: How To Make Her Love You More And More by Haphard(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
NellyKelly:
First,make sure you care about her..

Secondly,make sure you have a big nana to always give her what she want on bed

Treat her right and f*ck her better

Am Done,do that and thank me later
Okay, that was how your mom loved your fada more and more ahbi?? Ode omo jatijati, rada rada

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus / Is Abstinence Hard On A Marriage? / Sweet Strong Thing Of Uncle Frank (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.