Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) (51069 Views)

The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) / Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) / Bike Rider Crushed To Death Along Benin-okene Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by rakazytee(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
RIP to the dead,quick recovery to the injured,thank God for those who escaped unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Micah360(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
muller102:
Primary Cause of accident. Buhari.
He has come again

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by dhardline(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
otijah:
This is very very terrible

Oga Abeg say RIP first b4 u start your sermon

If you don't like the sermon then move ahead cause no one will R. I. P without holiness.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Many dead!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by joiade(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
OMG , Lord have mercy.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Really scared m about to pass same road next 2mao shocked shocked cry
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by bullabong(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
purplekayc:
Chai!
my friend died on this same road, on the same date,same manner Jan 17. 3 years ago(2014)
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by purplekayc(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
bullabong:
my friend died on this same road, on the same date,same manner Jan 17. 3 years ago(2014)
its a busy route
Lokoja-abuja/okene
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by jiinxed: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
dhardline:
The way people are dieing this days eh!!! Are you still living a life of sin, carelessness and

worldliness? Better think twice and seek God cause once death comes there is no second

chance.

Lol. Shut up men. You hardly hear of such stupid accidents in developed countries. The system is the problem, stop calling god.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by pokipoki: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Still the same old story!!!! Granted our roads are death traps, people should be sensible enough to drive with speed that they can control. The rule of driving is to think that the next person to me is a lunatic therefore there is a need to exercise caution.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by dhardline(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
jiinxed:

Lol. Shut up men. You hardly hear of such stupid accidents in developed countries. The system is the problem, stop calling god.

Well congrats for being educated and yet without knowledge. Listen to yourself, accidents only

happen in developing countries?like really... Smh.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
can any good news come out of kogi
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Baroba(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
ExcelNG:
Just look at the comments above and you will realise why we will never make it as a nation and as a people! Only one Emekamex made the most reasonable comment there.

You reading this, do you think your humanity is different than the people you see lying down on the road? ARE YOU AWARE THAT THESE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PRAYED BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS JOURNEY? You think most of them are not Muslims or Christians? You think by typing blood of Jesus that you will be rescued when it comes? Funny enough, are you aware that most of them you see there could have been Nairalanders? Dead? And you are here typing RIP, Holy spirit this and that, Jesus save us, God comfort them... Am sorry to say this, BUT ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD? Are you aware that you could be next? You just shouted GOD FORBID ba? Its just an instinctive reaction my dear! It doesn't change anything. Unless we put in place things we should put in place... Like good roads, paramedics everywhere, good hospitals in case of emergencies, enforcing of speed limit rules on drivers and so on!

Funny enough again, most of them you see there may be alive and someone will be there shouting blood of Jesus and Mohammed! Instead of calling paramedics! You know why?

BLOOD OF JESUS IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE! Shame!

N.B Am A Rational Christian.

Please stop making sense bro... smh
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by adeadeyeye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rip in Jesus name amen.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by prophetfire: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
otijah:
This is very very terrible

Oga Abeg say RIP first b4 u start your sermon
what will rip to to remedy their situation. what they need is medical attention for the injured and evacuation for the dead. whrther the dead will rest or not is for their maker to determine. you dnt pray for the dead.rather you pray for the injured to pull through.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by femi4: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
dhardline:
The way people are dieing this days eh!!! Are you still living a life of sin, carelessness and

worldliness? Better think twice and seek God cause once death comes there is no second

chance.
Ode! You think your righteousness can save you from accident? Its only God's mercy
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Tonason: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sincerely speaking this is a regime of death, on daily basis death death every where
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by dhardline(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
femi4:
Ode! You think your righteousness can save you from accident? Its only God's mercy

Now who said anything about my righteousness? Wisdom is really rare this days.

It's this simple reason that makes most people not seem to understand anything concerning Christianity, you seek God's mercy and yet the only way you seem to know how to start a sentence is by insults. Simple instructions, watch your thoughts, WORDS and action. Start from there and you'll find wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
may God kill buhari so we can have our country back... AMEN
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why don't we value lives in this country?

Look at those two people lying on the ground, people walking around don't even care to attend to them. At least struggle to save them
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Speechlessssssss!!!!!!! God save us
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by flakkybaby: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
God indeed you are great this is the same road me and my family pass through most times even when my parent where coming from abuja they had an accident that d car is nothing to write home about my GOD brougth out my people save them i dont know what i did to God that he saved me and my family on this same road where this people are lying down. thank you JESUS. RIP to the dead may GOD grant you all quick recovery in JESUS NAME. AMEEN
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by danxzy: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
God have mercy

But why is it that accident always happen on that road every week?

RIP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by sekem: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Really scared m about to pass same road next 2mao shocked shocked cry

You betta fly shocked

ArabMopol:
may God kill buhari so we can have our country back... AMEN

Your stupidity is legendary.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Jayjey(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
RIP to the dead , that road is a death trap. the last time I travelled through that axis I was not comfortable due to the pot holes that can be likened to a crater. Bad government.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:

You betta fly shocked

Your stupidity is legendary.

Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Adaezemum(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
lord have mercy on your people. deliver this nation from power of accident.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Aroh48(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
buhari why?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by blackprowler: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
ExcelNG:
Just look at the comments above and you will realise why we will never make it as a nation and as a people! Only one Emekamex made the most reasonable comment there.

You reading this, do you think your humanity is different than the people you see lying down on the road? ARE YOU AWARE THAT THESE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PRAYED BEFORE EMBARKING ON THIS JOURNEY? You think most of them are not Muslims or Christians? You think by typing blood of Jesus that you will be rescued when it comes? Funny enough, are you aware that most of them you see there could have been Nairalanders? Dead? And you are here typing RIP, Holy spirit this and that, Jesus save us, God comfort them... Am sorry to say this, BUT ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD? Are you aware that you could be next? You just shouted GOD FORBID ba? Its just an instinctive reaction my dear! It doesn't change anything. Unless we put in place things we should put in place... Like good roads, paramedics everywhere, good hospitals in case of emergencies, enforcing of speed limit rules on drivers and so on!

Funny enough again, most of them you see there may be alive and someone will be there shouting blood of Jesus and Mohammed! Instead of calling paramedics! You know why?

BLOOD OF JESUS IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE! Shame!

N.B Am A Rational Christian.

Epic! Lol. You will grow grey hair quickly for these people. I have long concluded and actively advocating: NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
dhardline:

chance.
People have been dying everyday Oga. undecided
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackprowler:

Epic! Lol. You will grow grey hair quickly for these people. I have long concluded and actively advocating: NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

Lol too. Am portin to Canada soonest!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) by macsilver(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
My uncle was in the accident. We lost him there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Oshogbo, Osun State / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 / UK Home Office Responds To IELTS Removal Petition, See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.