Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Reason Why Girls Love The Bad Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Girls Love The Bad Guy (432 Views)

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Girls Love The Bad Guy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
I simply call it the "YOUNG THUG RAP THEORY" people enjoy rap so much they don't care about the lyrics, people love trend
you hear statements like "Chai this guy na fool" BUT I LIKE AM mostly guys say this
it's nonsense but it's fun and that is exactly what even the church girls want
consider these lines:

"MY NUTS! There goes...MY NUTS! [...] My nuts are big and round like me, one is black and the other's white, and if that looks dumb, hey that's alright, they are my nuts

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Do For Money... / Does It Matter If The Lady Earns More Than The Guy? / Do ladies really want already made guys for marriage?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.