Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only (51942 Views)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Marotzke(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
JayB11:

Stupid barbaric idiot, is any of the Universities you listed a govt owned? They are owned by the church just like you malos have your Islamic schools that will never permit any form of Christianity activity. If you lack rationality, you better shut up and learn from intellects.
so if they are not owned by government, they have the right to discriminate against Muslim students associations? Remember these Universities came to being due to their tax exempt status. If you feel that they have the right to make their own laws in gross violations of other citizens' rights, why should they not be taxed by the government?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Klington: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
It seems the scales have gradually started falling off our eyes.... grin grin.. Laffing in spirit. And some idiotic bigots will still come here and tell you that it's not possible to islamise Nigeria... What a pity, what an irony.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Atk1nson(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

No mind those yeye people jare, Is there MSSN in Convenant, Redeemers, etc?

Though this is Govt school and it's wrong..

All the schools you mentioned are privately funded institutions, if an iman wants he can also build a strictly Islam university but it is pushing the boundaries of tolerance to used the public funds to promote a religion

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
estyvino:

Countless intimidation on the side of Christians in the north is clear massage that we can't be and will never be one Nigeria.

Greater energy is channeled on religion tussle, almost nobody is interested in nation building, technology and the like of it.

Until we go our separate way, that will always be an issue as it's priority. Religion is killing Africans
Secession isn't the answer. The simple solution is a Strict Separation of Religion and Institution. We've had enough of the nuisance.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by MayorMgbedike(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:
Does covenant,redeemers university etc allow muslim gathering

U just want to make trouble where nd when there is none.

I passs

Thanks to God you said Covenant and Redeem Universities. These are private and Church owned institutions, maybe you are unaware. This country will do better, divided.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

For example: when you travel to any Yoruba state and they suddenly make a law that you not to speak your language in public, and that only Yoruba language is acceptable, isn't such a thing an act of forcing you to learn and speak Yoruba in public?

That's not the case in this scenario. They never stop them from act of worshipping. Do they? They simply ban any other organization.

So if any university ban MSSN, it means rilwan is forced to join Christian association and later become a Christian abi?

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Austin4lif: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
Are they govt or private?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2017
It can't happen the islamization of Nigeria can't happen if they raise their ugly head they will be smitten by God him self and with d Passover blood which is God's last card non of them will escape both their Islamic leaders and family.
If u feel I'm joking ask the Egyptians non of them escaped all their first born died in one night
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Marotzke(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2017
freeze001:

Objectivity requires that no religious group be excluded from gathering, period!
Is the university a religious one?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Zenlife: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2017
South institutions should do same against Islam.

Simple.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by chimeziedickson: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Agitation for the splitting of this nation will never stop the way things are going.........#wedontloveourselves
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2017
if your head korect u go no d difference between a private and public sector. I use bad English cos ur comment shows u far from ur books
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

I passs

It can't happen the islamization of Nigeria can't happen if they raise their ugly head they will be smitten by God him self and with d Passover blood which is God's last card non of them will escape both their Islamic leaders and family.
If u feel I'm joking ask the Egyptians non of them escaped all their first born died in one night
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by fmprof(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
U r vry silly and idiotic! D Umaru Musa University being reported here is a federal govt institution..u ppl keep starting wat u won't wait to finish or see its end!!!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by murtalaa(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
I am a Hausa Fulani Muslim and I can tell you that what the university did is absolutely condemnable. Covenant and Redeemers were built by religious bodies for the development of that religion. I can understand it, even if not condone, their ban on all other religious associations in the school. But you are talking of a state censure of religion here! Heck there are villages in Katsina that are wholly Christian. Please don't be like some hypocritical Christians that defend the utterly condemnable call to murder by their supposed men of God. Those who for the right reasons are quick to condemn southern kaduna killings but closed their eyes on the horrible state sponsored massacre of the shiites and the daily carnage coming out of North east because in their eyes the victims were Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Jessestunch: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
DonCortino:

Nigga! Its a step by step gradual process! Give them an inch they take a yard! If this goes through, they target church worship!

Exactly.. That's what most Christians supporting these idiots don't understand... Go take Turkey as a a case study.. That was once a Christian / Secular state. Today the case is different.. All these major institutions has been islamized and Suicide bombing, that is their profession is now the order of the day
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

First, those are private universities.

And also we haven't seen any circulars banning Muslim students.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:
Christians won't learn
They never learn. they like being victimized and that's exactly what they'll keep getting until they fight a bloody battle. well, fingers crossed
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by AVECDEO: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes I gave a bucket full of Bleep and a trailer load of pig shit to your islamization agenda....pork loving northerner!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Austin4lif: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
lukency:
Do you have muslim associations in madona university,redeemers university,land mark university,convenant university and host of other christian owned universities.Some will not even give admision to muslims
boko haram
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Until I see this on a reputable news site, I will reserve my comment
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by murtalaa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
fmprof:
U r vry silly and idiotic! D Umaru Musa University being reported here is a federal govt institution..u ppl keep starting wat u won't wait to finish or see its end!!!
actually it's a state university but that does not in anyway diminish the crime.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by JONESD: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
u talk shit...redeem are owed by individuals not federal government
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Cityguy: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Would u say the same if say IMSU banned Muslim associations. Pls, don't deny the problem.
An eye for an eye will make everybody blind in the long run but I think it might be the best way to go now that every state up north is pushing religion to the front burner. States in the predominantly Christian South should emulate them and let us all go there.

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by LockDown69(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
They should as well not admit Christian students and tell us it's an Islamic school, Rubbish!! angry
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by LockDown69(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
They should as well not admit Christian students and tell us it's an Islamic school,Rubbish!! angry
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sammyscholar(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
mr man, we are talking about a university owned by the federal government here not chutches owned universities.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by repogirl(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
LockDown69:
They should as well not admit Christian students and tell us it's an Islamic school,Rubbish!! angry
That's where all this is leading to. I won't be surprised if it has already begun.

It's baffling that some fools will not see it glaringly that there's an agenda.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by godson4u79(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bleep that shit they say abt Islam being religion of peace.. Bleep that shit

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by omokab: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I only pity those that are insulting Igbos, there's nothing like one Nigeria.
I am a muslim and I will never support this memo for the fact that the school is a government institution. But I will also like to know if the university in the south east allow muslim to build a mosque in their school. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Wristler: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe now, the West and the East will see reasons to unite undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.