Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only (51955 Views)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulkayus(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Raphael81:

You are a good Aboki
Am nt an aboki
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Tunmich: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why all these noise? ?
Nigeria has been divided since 1960. its only waiting for the axe to break down the tiny rope that joined it
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by martinsrichie(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Imaging this nonsense, after they will open their mouth to talk about one Nigeria! !! Pretenders
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
One Nigeria is a scam...
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by DonCortino: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Mr man it's a state school

1. 95% of people in Katsina are Muslim

2. The construction of the school was solely funded by the Saudi Arabian government

3. Virtually all the members of the Katsina State House of Assembly are Moslems

4. Katsina is a Moslem state, has a Moslem government, and the school belongs to Katsina

5. Beside that University, there's a Polytechnic of Katsina. Opposite it, there is a federal college of Education, Katsina. And they both have NIFEST, FCS and Catholic associations among others. We even have a Chapel of Reconciliation at Fatkat. I was a member of FCS and there was no form of religious discrimination all through my stay there.

You can't just stay wherever you are without ever going to Katsina b4 and claim to know better.

Why am I not surprised?................

Afonja!!!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
shut up you fool. sit there are wait for it. you slowpoke. they have killed countless in north what has happened to them? nothing. so shut up. people like you disgust me

make i carry gun from ph to kaduna abi craze dey ur head
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by gaffig: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
ocelot2006:

Are they FEDERAL universities?
Ignorance is a disease, is the Umar Musa University federal? Use ur brain and make research before contributing. Chai tax payers... Do Christians pay tax in katsina. Even though I don't support the idea but don't just rush to type.. Mtscheewww
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Walelavender(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
I can't really figure out how a religion finds it difficult to tolerate others. What are they afraid of? Can this pressure continue on this platform to make them rescind their biased decision?
God is LOVE. Stop spreading hate!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by proprince(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
The war is real, Christalians are winning

Christians are winners

lets stand up and fight these uncircumcised philistines
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Richmmbm(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Guy you are so daft and stupid. We talking about Federal University that was build with tax payer money and you are so foolish you compare it with Covenant University which is a Private university and Church University. You need to be flog 40 stroke of Cain my broda.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sunmbo123(m): 12:53am On Jan 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Are you OK?

Mumu
“It has nothing to do with any Christian group because up till now, I have not received any application requesting registration of Christian Students Society.
“And once they do that, we are ready to register them. Even as at last week, we said the two religious group to be recognised by the university will be the Muslim one and one from Christian side.
“Up till now we are to receive any application for the registration of any Christian association in the university from any group.”

Kai
All.ye religious bigots
May all of you see heaven
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sunmbo123(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Una no dy confirm details before talking stupidly

“It has nothing to do with any Christian group because up till now, I have not received any application requesting registration of Christian Students Society.
“And once they do that, we are ready to register them. Even as at last week, we said the two religious group to be recognised by the university will be the Muslim one and one from Christian side.
“Up till now we are to receive any application for the registration of any Christian association in the university from any group.”

That's what the university authority said
Sorry to say o.o
But y'all Christians are the ones initiating this religious war of a thing
Always quick to justify Muslims
Which shouldn't be so
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by ocelot2006(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2017
gaffig:

Ignorance is a disease, is the Umar Musa University federal? Use ur brain and make research before contributing. Chai tax payers... Do Christians pay tax in katsina. Even though I don't support the idea but don't just rush to type.. Mtscheewww

Ignorance is indeed a disease. So is the lack of comprehension skills. And you are totally afflicted with BOTH. Care to point out in my post where I stated that Umar Musa University is a Federal university? You point on Christians not paying taxes in Katsina is simply laughable and a clear indication that you're a blockhead. Don't Christians equally reside in Katsina? Don't Christian workers and Christian owned businesses pay taxes like tenement rate and PAYE to the state govt? Care to back up your claim that Christians are exempted from paying taxes? One last question: Is Katsina not a state within the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a SECULAR nation?

I advise you take up your own advice. Airhead.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by whizcartel(m): 3:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Khd95:
Does covenant,redeemers university etc allow muslim gathering

U just want to make trouble where nd when there is none.

I passs
Shut up! Are they federal universities?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by 2sexynet: 3:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
is convenant uni a federal uni?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

Mumu

Kai
All.ye religious bigots
May all of you see heaven
Mannerless pikin. Is how you reply people?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by MNDY(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

lair how many southern universities get central mosque? What happen? Does that leads to violence?

Southern universities (private or government)? There are churches and mosques in every government university. The question now is: why did they stop Christian activities in this one which is a government university too?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2017
MNDY:

Southern universities (private or government)? There are churches and mosques in every government university. The question now is: why did they stop Christian activities in this one which is a government university too?

No. Stop saying what you don't know. Nobody stop Christian activities in the university. It is the matter of organization not religion. Secondly nobody prevent Christian from registering an organization in the university. The only registered religious body is M.S. Christians did not registered. Whose fault?

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sunmbo123(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mannerless pikin. Is how you reply people?

That's how i reply people that are dumb
Dumb ass
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
sunmbo123:

That's how i reply people that are dumb
Dumb ass
Then that's who you're from your write up
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sunmbo123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Then that's who you're from your write up

Olodo
I won't reply you again
Underage
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
sunmbo123:

Olodo
I won't reply you again
Underage
Yeye wen non sabi respect elders. Go learn manners for house say dem non train u well
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by ugybabe2020(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Khd95:

I passs
those schools you mentioned are all Christian schools so you can't build a mosque there. This is federal University we are talking about
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
kbanty22:
those are private universities not federal. A federal university should be secular
even madonna university a pure catholic university gives avenue for other denominational worships and even for muslims. everyone has a right to religion and worship.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by ZEEYADA: 3:23am On Jun 07, 2017
my friends u have to remember umaru musa yaradua university katsina is a northern part of nigeria, no need to disturb your self about building a church because the university is only for katsina students that is why umaru musa built it on his life time, u have to remember even the federal university of nigeria, majority of universities no body that build a church you have to consider the people that living under that community
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by cosef: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
And this happened in a federal university in the president's home state. A university built by Niger delta (christians) and tax payer's money.

Yet yorubas wonder why IPOB and Kanu dislikes them.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by cityprince(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Khd95:

I passs
u are d biggest fool in this world. covenant, redeem university are neither state nor federal universities but church based universities
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by shettima97835: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
you guys didn't read the memo very well check it very well be fore you comment the only said is optional the only thing prohibited is collecting of due and all tribal and local governments gathering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.