Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? (31003 Views)

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by jolak5(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2017
I was romancing my girlfriend that claims to be a virgin and i realised my finger can easily slide in and out. I accused her of lying but she still maintained her claim.
#is it possible to finger a virgin?
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Haphard(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2017
jolak5:
I was romancing my girlfriend that claims to be a virgin and i realised my finger can easily slide in and out. I accused her of lying but she still maintained her claim.
Yes, but d puna gon be so tight...
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Mustack: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Na saten go purnish you.. After you disvergin her finish you'll abandone her, you left her with broken heart. Making so wicked like female mosquito, making her hard like steal for innocent guys to whoo in the nearest future.. Guy you need to change your ways.. If you need am badly go where you're supposed to do it. Having a girlfriend is by using and dumping them anyhow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Mustack: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Haphard:
Yes, but d puna gon be so tight...
See another bad leader... Is this the advise you're supposed to give him...
GOD is watching you oh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Haphard(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Mustack:

See another bad leader... Is this the advise you're supposed to give him...
GOD is watching you oh.
Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2017
jolak5:
Its possible with one finger, but u r going to find it difficult to use two fingers. Remember she's going to be wet which will reduce friction a bit, but she's still going to be tight.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Mustack:
Na saten go purnish you.. After you disvergin her finish you'll abandone her, you left her with broken heart. Making so wicked like female mosquito, making her hard like steal for innocent guys to whoo in the nearest future.. Guy you need to change your ways.. If you need am badly go where you're supposed to do it. Having a girlfriend is by using and dumping them anyhow..
Shut up jor, as if the innocent guy u mentioned will not still break her heart. Is not like the guy is forcing the girl, if she had plan of becoming a virgin till she's married then what is she doing with a boyfriend. And u told u this guy is not innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by carzola(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Please post pictures of the puna for more scientific evaluations..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by nrexzy: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Chaiii person pikin ooo.... hope say no b 12yrz she dey oooo cos guys now una dey see ag as number when it comes to puna...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Mustack: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Shut up jor, as if the innocent guy u mentioned will not still break her heart. Is not like the guy is forcing the girl, if she had plan of becoming a virgin till she's married then what is she doing with a boyfriend. And u told u this guy is not innocent.

We guys have our ways of being nice just to get what we want.. Admit it.. But in the real setting we set to use it which is bad... Being nice doesn't mean to get under.
What would you make of this if your newly wedded wife have this

https://www.nairaland.com/3585906/90-teenagers-girls-wide-pvssy
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Rone16(f): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Yeahh it's possible...At most 2 fingers though...

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by dacblogger: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2017
To all the pple cussing the o.p,no be the gal open her leg angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by marshalcarter: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2017
m with the nigga dat needs evidence grin

make una go church oooooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by godson4u79(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2017
grin shocked
carzola:
Please post pictures of the puna for more scientific evaluations..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Rone16:
shocked shocked
I'm quoting meaningfully o. Very meaningfully.
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by farmerVic(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Rone16:
what can I say? Two? Adon agree. If u talk about inserting the whole length of the fingers in, I don't think its possible but maybe rubbing the clit and labia.. But inside? No. Maybe OPS gf is a virgin as in she never chop dick bfor but her hymen is no longer intact for one reason or the other

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by falcon01: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2017
why is sex so overrated in nairaland

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by 1miccza: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2017
falcon01:

I just don't understand too
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2017
falcon01:

asin ehn

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by J3RK: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Ask our Resident IndecentStar Lovelyn/L0velyn

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
Ask our Resident IndecentStar Lovelyn/L0velyn
grin i am sorry to disappoint aint gat time for this..
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
so u don finally disvirgin ur landlord daughter

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by TheSecretary: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Kingsley1000:
so u don finally disvirgin ur landlord daughter
Shut Up
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
I'm ashamed for the girl myself

Some girls are just too naive and foolish, if you've decided to be a virgin... You ruin it with a random guy (naira land guy for that matter)

#smh

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by EasyMoneyMaking: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:

Some girls are just too naive and foolish, if you've decided to be a virgin... You ruin it with a random guy (naira land guy for that matter)

#smh
are you a virgin?if not,you don't have any moral justification to judge....sex a mutual enjoyment,don't see it as if the guy took advantage of her

by now u must have known the benefits inherent in having sex and how detrimental it is to ones health if u avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Benefits of having sex, you're too funny.

Please ooo I'm ignorant of the benefits of sex, do well to enlighten me on it

I never blamed the guy for the said act, I only blamed the naive lass for disrupting the virginity she has kept just like that (for a fling)

My virginity status is not the bone of contention sire
Kingsley1000:
are you a virgin?if not,you don't have any moral justification to judge....sex a mutual enjoyment,don't see it as if the guy took advantage of her

by now u must have known the benefits inherent in having sex and how detrimental it is to ones health if u avoid it
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
grin i am sorry to disappoint aint gat time for this..

I like your dp grin shocked grin
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Pelon(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Mustack:
it isn't his fault that u never get pussy to Bleep,so stop preaching nonsense here.if u wan preach,go religion section and preach to ur bunch of hyprocrites dere

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:

#smh
holy Mary pray for us sinners
Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Jodha(f): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lmao grin grin the guy above me, make thunder settle down fire you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are u speaking frm experience?
Rone16:

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.