Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (693565 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
BADNEAT:
Who got TravelEx this Yea??

Don't waste your time on that because you won't get much maybe below $500

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Walspring:

As for the offer the following below are the terms and conditions;

1, You must be a genuine applicant
2, You must be able to pay 50% while the remaining 50% will be paid on your behalf.
3, Full payment of the 50% at once and not half payment first.
4, Is likely you will receive a call if selected or meet in person before Feb 14th.
5, There is no booking or holding down of a slot or space for anyone.
6, Registration for the test will be done on or before Feb 14th.
7, Interested applicants should start preparing ahead before registration so as to avoid touching stories.
8, Payment will be in naira but it might be on black market rate or CBN rate.
9, An applicant is entitle for a single test and not two so that other can benefit.
10, If you didn't get this offer just wait for the next edition.
11, Submission of all the selected applicant will be forward down before Feb 1st to Feb 3rd 2017.
12, If selected i must get all your details before Feb 1st and Feb 2nd 2017
13, There is nothing like first come first serve (maybe you are the first to send me PM or quote me here it doesn't mean you are selected automatically)

To all those who sent me PM or email, i will get back to you and those who mentioned me on this thread also i will get back to you as well.

N.B ---- If i didn't reply PM please do not take it personal but i will do my best to let this spread to everyone by God's grace

cc

theHanafis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Walspring:

Don't waste your time on that because you won't get much maybe below $500
how much did you get ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2017
BADNEAT:
how much did you get ?

I didn't but someone posted his/her experience in the previous part
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Walspring:

I didn't but someone posted his/her experience in the previous part
okay ,thanks ...things are changing everyday ...that's why I was asking who's got this year
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2017
BADNEAT:
okay ,thanks ...things are changing everyday ...that's why I was asking who's got this year

You cannot even depend on travelex , they always say dollar not available so best to go yourself days before your flight and check what the true position is......also definitely make alternative plans .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2017
LagosismyHome:

You cannot even depend on travelex , they always say dollar not available so best to go yourself days before your flight and check what the true position is......also definitely make alternative plans .
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2017
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding the recent Executive Order on immigration signed by President Trump. The only change that affects our Nigerian visa applicants at this time is that Dropbox renewal is only available to applicants who previously held a visa in the same category that expired less than 12 months prior to the new application.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Thank you for clarifying this.
Please how many months to the expiration or after expiration of our visa
do you advise we travel home for the dropbox renewal?
Thank you once again smiley
LagosNIV:
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding the recent Executive Order on immigration signed by President Trump. The only change that affects our Nigerian visa applicants at this time is that Dropbox renewal is only available to applicants who previously held a visa in the same category that expired less than 12 months prior to the new application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by GboyegaD(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2017
bbidakin:

@ Oludare. Please your advise is urgently needed.Please l need information around skools with funding in the US. I have been able to save naira equivalent of USD 100 for application fee but l dont have that luxury of multiple application.l have 3.95 of 5 in Economics and l plan an M.Sc in Mgt/Finance/Accounting/Social Sciences . Please assit

Did you write GRE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Time2Smile(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2017
LagosNIV:
Thank you for your clarification. Like you rightly said the executive order doesn't really affect Nigerians now, but what about the future? . A very disturbing precedent has been set. And I am feel with trepidation, especially as a Muslim, that it only takes a stroke of the President's pen to obstruct my dreams. #Iamworried
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ganiyuadeoye: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2017
i will try my best to contact him but I will be glad if you can help me with his email if you have it handy. I am searching for his email now

Thank you so much, am so oblige

Walspring:

Yes because such happened few years ago but contact seun..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by kallowdean(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
[b]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by HenryWilliams(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
maxtroy12:

God will bless you guys for this offer and i want to be part of those who will benefit.

I sent you pm and please if i qualify for this offer reply me

Thanks

I'm interested. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
ganiyuadeoye:
i will try my best to contact him but I will be glad if you can help me with his email if you have it handy. I am searching for his email now

Thank you so much, am so oblige

Let's give the thanks to God

Seun is the owner of Nairaland quote him and he will reply or search for seun you will see him and click on his profile and send him private message.

Lastly for you to get a better and quick response create a thread on General section, seun or any sup mod or mod will reply you and direct you to the right section

cc
Seun
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ganiyuadeoye: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
While searching for seun's contact, he directed user to mail the supermods user in the home page and I have sent a amail to the supermod user
and patiently waiting to hear from them

Thanks for your kind and wonderful gesture as ever, am so oblige

Walspring:

Yes because such happened few years ago but contact seun..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
LagosNIV:

Thank you so much for this update...

cc
Dannybrown19
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
kallowdean:
Sir Walspring,
we are waiting for your special list like waiting for JAMB SCORE few years back.
I don't know if am on the roll but my 50% is ready, intact and am set for execution immediately.
Cheers

Okay and when its out you will be contacted via email and update will be posted here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mimi17(f): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello fam, pls can I get anyone or persons to help review my sop cc walspring, Lagosismyhome, femi321 and any other person willing too God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dadaojames(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just sent you another mail now.

Thanks.

Walspring:

I replied to you first PM and your didn't reply me back for me to see your email and copy and forward the material to you...

Kindly reply my first PM back or send me your email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
dadaojames:
I just sent you another mail now.

Thanks.

Email replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mimi17:
Hello fam, pls can I get anyone or persons to help review my sop cc walspring, Lagosismyhome, femi321 and any other person willing too God bless

Send pm or quote the following names below;

cc
Lagosismyhome
SirRiddy
Slimmy
godG
Djmakson
Ojap
Bigfrancis21
MsNas
Imperiouxx
mystique
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Dammiranky(f): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
hello guys..... have been reading all your posts and I will like to know more about studying in the U.S my passport is ready I don't just know how to apply to school then my Visa I hope you will help me out Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dammiranky:
hello guys..... have been reading all your posts and I will like to know more about studying in the U.S my passport is ready I don't just know how to apply to school then my Visa I hope you will help me out Thanks

To apply to a school, go to their website.

To apply for a visa, go to our website.
https://ng.usembassy.gov/

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dammiranky:

Since you have been reading all posts here as you claimed, are you saying you didn't grab anything about applying to school This is funny oooo grin grin grin

You need to make use of google and search for schools that match and suit your interest and then apply by signing up the same way you signed up to have your facebook, twitter, IG, Snapchat and nairaland account..

After you submit your application online the school will contact you back via email and tell you to send documents, you will need to scan and send to them via email or you will need to send through courier to them so that they can process your application for admission.

Note that schools will ask you to pay for application fee while some will waive it for you..

I hope this help... Try to read previous parts especially from part 3 to 10.

Wishing you all the best..

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by oloriStella: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Boss, I'm following up o, I'm watching the board for release of names please, thanks great people!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Dammiranky(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Walspring post=53264484]

Since you have been reading all posts here as you claimed, are you saying you didn't grab anything about applying to school This is funny oooo grin grin grin

You need to make use of google and search for schools that match and suit your interest and then apply by signing up the same way you signed up to have your facebook, twitter, IG, Snapchat and nairaland account..

After you submit your application online the school will contact you back via email and tell you to send documents, you will need to scan and send to them via email or you will need to send through courier to them so that they can process your application for admission.

Note that schools will ask you to pay for application fee while some will waive it for you..

I hope this help... Try to read previous parts especially from part 3 to 10.

Wishing you all the best..[/quote
thanks I appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by biikeys(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
LagosNIV:

And then something else might change with another executive order..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mrsmith11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
"fill the attached form out and return it with a government approved photo ID"

Please does it mean "international passport?

Any need to print the form to sign ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by theHanafis(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
slimmy2005:
Great profile. You're fit for a PhD program. I would advice you aim for 320 in GRE and try to TOEFL as well. I am sure you can ace the exam with preparation. There are schools you can consult. Try to browse this sites www.msinus.com and www.gradschool.com. I can recommend schools for you, but I'll have to see if they still have funding in that department and would let you know.

All the best. Keep following the thread and people like electronic and renewable.

Thanks @slimmy2005. Will be waiting to hear from you about the schools with funding in Mech.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by theHanafis(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Walspring:

cc

theHanafis

Thanks @walspring. I have seen it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.