Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (697466 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by temi4fash(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2017
tolajay:
Check the attached document.

These is a german school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by van909: 8:36am On May 03, 2017
Pls i need advice my transscript was sent from my school to wes since apr 10 and no response from them, i went to dhl office only to find out that the transcript have been delivered since 17, they even gave me the name of the person it was delivered to, but wes have not notify me via email, i have tried calling no response, sent mail no response. I dont know what to do next pls my good people advice my programme is july.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 8:45am On May 03, 2017
van909:
Pls i need advice my transscript was sent from my school to wes since apr 10 and no response from them, i went to dhl office only to find out that the transcript have been delivered since 17, they even gave me the name of the person it was delivered to, but wes have not notify me via email, i have tried calling no response, sent mail no response. I dont know what to do next pls my good people advice my programme is july.
If you can spam WES by sending them repeated emails.. It works like magic..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 03, 2017
van909:

Are you sure you added your WES Reference Number to it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by WilliamKhan(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
My dearly beloved Sisters, brothers, aunties anf uncles in the lord... .

My visa got approved yesterday, due to the joy in my heart I wasn't listening to any other thing the VO said after "I'm approving your visa"

The white paper I was given says "Pickup after 3 working days", so I have a few questions please :

1. Does the 3 days include the yesterday that I had the interview?

2. My school resumes on Monday, so I'm really working overtime right now to complete my arrangements ; I neva cross Lagos before, so can I please get a suggestion on the necessary things I should pack

3. Flight nko? Any suggestions on the least expensive flight/route to Indiana? Because dey flight prices wey I dey see online hear wan make me cry embarassed embarassed cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by tolajay: 8:50am On May 03, 2017
Oops! Sorry for the mix up.

Least G.P.A is 3.0.

Are you interested in the school/course?

Please visit: http://www.pointpark.edu/Admissions/InternationalStudents/ScholarshipOptions#Graduate Students

temi4fash:

These is a german school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:51am On May 03, 2017
WilliamKhan:

My visa got approved yesterday, due to the joy in my heart I wasn't listening to any other thing the VO said after "I'm approving your visa"

The white paper I was given says "Pickup after 3 working days", so I have a few questions please :

2. My school resumes on Monday, so I'm really working overtime right now to complete my arrangements ; I neva cross Lagos before, so can I please get a suggestion on the necessary things I should pack

3. Flight nko? Any suggestions on the least expensive flight/route to Indiana? Because dey flight prices wey I dey see online hear wan make me cry embarassed embarassed cry

No transcripts?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by boldbabe: 8:55am On May 03, 2017
Walspring:

Every school with their admission requirement and policy but I advise you allow him to write a test to give him more edge and scholarship
For the scholarship options, which type of tests can he take?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by van909: 8:56am On May 03, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Pls how do i go about the mails
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by boldbabe: 8:57am On May 03, 2017
anodebeanthony:
Search for schools and check for their requirements.
And don't waste money writing Toefl or IELTS because not all school will request for that. Then apply and get your documents ready.

Thank you very much. Will start looking for schools immediately.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by WilliamKhan(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
Chidinho10:

No transcripts?

Transcripts?
I posted my interview transcript here since yesterday morning

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by somto12: 9:46am On May 03, 2017
somto12:
Please house good evening all how can I confirm USA visa to know if is genuine and is a working visa Thanks
House please reply this message from me thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:52am On May 03, 2017
log1:

Walspring, a guy was like far front of me and i noticed he was rehearsing with his note and got approved. But he didn't you the note in front of the VO. What would say about that?

I will say it is well in Jesus name.. Amen

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:54am On May 03, 2017
somto12:
Please house
good evening all
how can I confirm USA visa to know if is genuine and is a working visa
Thanks

As long as you didn't go for the interview yourself the visa is not geninue because every applicant must attend the visa interview and nothing like someone submitted it and do the interview for you..

For someone to qualify for Dropbox the person once attended the first interview in person..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:57am On May 03, 2017
boldbabe:

For the scholarship options, which type of tests can he take?

SAT and Toefl/ielts for undergraduate

GRE and Toelf/ielts for graduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:58am On May 03, 2017
van909:

Did your school write your WES account number on the Envelope ? Because see that unique number wes will quickly know that it belongs to you and contact you since.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz7: 9:59am On May 03, 2017
WilliamKhan:

Your passport should be ready for pick up on Friday. U could track it online
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:59am On May 03, 2017
jar:
Please i am interested in the GRE 50% Offer

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:02am On May 03, 2017
soundeedhelp:
Dear Reader, i know God can use any kind individual to bless me

pls i need (10k) each. i Actually need (200k) to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
pls inbox me so i can write my bank details.
This is no meandering Am Serious.
May God answer you too in time of need.

I would have love to help but God didn't tell me to help gringringrin, so try and get something better to do.

I can't imagine a female doing this but I guess you are a man disguising

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:03am On May 03, 2017
Ctemi:
Hello my people, congrat to everyone given visa and God will favour those going for their interview.

@Walspring, hw u dey? longest time, asked after u from my cousin last next week.

Pls i need help oo, anybody in the house that has IELTS soft copy material to pls send it to my email abeg. Ds is my email addy: foltop4favour@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Am doing fine and blessed as usual..

It was last year I saw your cousin and I haven't hear from her since then ooo..

I guess she is in school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
WilliamKhan:

Don't be panic, as soon as your visa is ready and sent to DHL, you will get an email or text message about it..

As for flight try again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:06am On May 03, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Chopping money boss...

Promo is out again ooo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by duduafri: 10:10am On May 03, 2017
Hello,

Use the below link

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

Input your DS 160 and you will see the visa status ( issued, refused or Administrative processing) if it doesnt return any of this, its Oluwole.

somto12:

House please reply this message from me
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:10am On May 03, 2017
tolajay:
Thanks for the prompt response.

What do you mean by "course by course"? Unit course offered in school or yearly academic performance?

To be futuristic, after getting the provisional admission, what will be the next line of action?

More importantly, what's the envisaged sum to really get this (Masters) done.

When you get to Wes website you will see it there and after reading it you will understand it better because I don't know the grammar to use to explain, but they evaluate all your courses that you did from year one to final year and that's what most school asked for..

After admitted you proceed by getting your admission packet with the i20 and pay for the shipping if it's not free and then pay sevis fee and visa fill. Also fill your ds160 form and book appointment for visa interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:11am On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello,

Use the below link

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

Input your DS 160 and you will see the visa status ( issued, refused or Administrative processing) if it doesnt return any of this, its Oluwole.

Lol.. But I truth is only people who didn't attend the interview and patronize agent ask such question..

I can't imagine someone who entered the US embassy for interview, the VO granted the person VISA at the end of the day asking if the visa is real or not..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 03, 2017
WilliamKhan:

Transcripts?
I posted my interview transcript here since yesterday morning

Sorry for the confusion boss,
Congrats
Gurus in the house will answer your question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:13am On May 03, 2017
tolajay:
Just Google it, brov. Shebi dem say Google sabi everything. grin grin

Really

Google no sabi this one oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by duduafri: 10:33am On May 03, 2017
Hello House,

God has done it again! I got my F1 Visa approval today inspite of refusal a week ago.

Here is the transcript

VO: Good Morning, how are you doing today
Me: Im doing very well and You

VO: Great

VO: pass me your passport and I 20
Me: Passed

Vo: Tell me your study plan
Me: i will be going to MSU for MBA for 24 month, Im expected to take 36 credits prior graduation, I listed some of the courses I will be taking. and I told him that I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program as my organisation has approved study leave for me and i will be working with SME Banking team to develop innovative electronic business solutions to assist them grow their Businesses. We all know that SME is the major driver of economic activities hence they are very critical to the growth of any economy. I will be working on the following business solutions ( Stock and inventory management solutions, HR payroll system, Business Litercacy kits for start ups with limited business experience. My wife and child are here in Nigeria and I will be returning back to Nigeria after my MBA.

Vo: Have you been to the US before
Me: Yes, twice.

Vo: When was your last visit
Me: Oct last year

Vo:Why did u choose MSU
Me: I told him that MSU was recommended to Me by my Manager who happens to be an Alumni of the MBA school and he told me how the MBA studies has been beneficial to his career , also during my last visit to the States I met with the school's MBA program director and we had an extensive conversation about the MBA program and i was really impressed

Vo: Did you applied to other Universities
Me: Yes, Listed their names 1 uk, 1 canada and 2 Us

Vo: Why US
Me: I had the opprotunity of getting a first hand information from the Alumni of the University and my previous visit gave me the comfort about the school's MBA

Vo: How many years have u spent with your current employer
Me: 3years

Vo: Tell me other places you ve worked
Me: Listed my previous banks

Vo: So you ve been a banker for how long
Me: 6 years

Vo: Your visa is approved
Me: Thank You.

Collected my white paper went temporarily deaf for few seconds as I didnt wait to hear when to pick my visa. I only collected my I20 and White paper.

Vo: Dont forget to bring 120 on the plane.

God truly answers prayers. Please be honest and confident. Leave the rest to God to do his Job if its his will it will work out.

Thanks to all the monkiers. You rock!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by tolajay: 10:38am On May 03, 2017
Merci
Walspring:

When you get to Wes website you will see it there and after reading it you will understand it better because I don't know the grammar to use to explain, but they evaluate all your courses that you did from year one to final year and that's what most school asked for..

After admitted you proceed by getting your admission packet with the i20 and pay for the shipping if it's not free and then pay sevis fee and visa fill. Also fill your ds160 form and book appointment for visa interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

God has done it again! I got my F1 Visa approval today inspite of refusal a week ago.

Here is the transcript

Me: i will be going to MSU for MBA for 24 month, Im expected to take 36 credits prior graduation, I listed some of the courses I will be taking. and I told him that I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program as my organisation has approved study leave for me and i will be working with SME Banking team to develop innovative electronic business solutions to assist them grow their Businesses. We all know that SME is the major driver of economic activities hence they are very critical to the growth of any economy. I will be working on the following business solutions ( Stock and inventory management solutions, HR payroll system, Business Litercacy kits for start ups with limited business experience. My wife and child are here in Nigeria and I will be returning back to Nigeria after my MBA.

Me: I told him that MSU was recommended to Me by my Manager who happens to be an Alumni of the MBA school and he told me how the MBA studies has been beneficial to his career , also during my last visit to the States I met with the school's MBA program director and we had an extensive conversation about the MBA program and i was really impressed

Me: I had the opprotunity of getting a first hand information from the Alumni of the University and my previous visit gave me the comfort about the school's MBA

Collected my white paper went temporarily deaf for few seconds as I didnt wait to hear when to pick my visa. I only collected my I20 and White paper.

God truly answers prayers. Please be honest and confident. Leave the rest to God to do his Job if its his will it will work out.

Congratulations. I particularly loved how you explained your study plan. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz7: 10:51am On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

Here is the transcript

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shabol54(f): 11:33am On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

Here is the transcript

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.