Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694722 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by zealotre: 12:36pm On May 03, 2017
Boss, pls i sent u mail.
Walspring:

When you get to Wes website you will see it there and after reading it you will understand it better because I don't know the grammar to use to explain, but they evaluate all your courses that you did from year one to final year and that's what most school asked for..

After admitted you proceed by getting your admission packet with the i20 and pay for the shipping if it's not free and then pay sevis fee and visa fill. Also fill your ds160 form and book appointment for visa interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mrsmith11(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
Please when can I apply for passport renewal that will expire Oct 29th
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
mrsmith11:
Please when can I apply for passport renewal that will expire Oct 29th

From 29th of April ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
van909:

Pls how do i go about the mails
Go to your account on WES portal and click on "Help" icon, then click on "Write to US" Or "Email WES".. Then fill in your details and send them the message, do that like 10 times by clearing the history.. If I hear say dem no reply you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by yinkdj1(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
LagosismyHome:

From 29th of April ....

Ma'am please I still await my email revert.
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2017
yinkdj1:

Ma'am please I still await my email revert.
Thank you

Havent had chance to check.emails in weeks...will try to find time this week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by biikeys(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
wissy47:
Gurus in the house please enlighten on the two discipline OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY and INDUSTRIAL AND INDUSTRIAL and ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY for masters in terms of:
1.Employment rate
2. HB1
3. Salary
4. funding
PS: My undergraduate Discipline is GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING / COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
you can as well suggest good once related to the above discipline, because man no fit spend time and money study finish them come say make he dey go back naija o empty handed

The one person I know that studied that course in back in Nigeria now...every case is different though

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by van909: 2:25pm On May 03, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

Go to your account on WES portal and click on "Help" icon, then click on "Write to US" Or "Email WES".. Then fill in your details and send them the message, do that like 10 times by clearing the history.. If I hear say dem no reply you..
Thanks so much will do that immediately
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

God has done it again! I got my F1 Visa approval today inspite of refusal a week ago.

Here is the transcript

VO: Good Morning, how are you doing today
Me: Im doing very well and You

VO: Great

VO: pass me your passport and I 20
Me: Passed

Vo: Tell me your study plan
Me: i will be going to MSU for MBA for 24 month, Im expected to take 36 credits prior graduation, I listed some of the courses I will be taking. and I told him that I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program as my organisation has approved study leave for me and i will be working with SME Banking team to develop innovative electronic business solutions to assist them grow their Businesses. We all know that SME is the major driver of economic activities hence they are very critical to the growth of any economy. I will be working on the following business solutions ( Stock and inventory management solutions, HR payroll system, Business Litercacy kits for start ups with limited business experience. My wife and child are here in Nigeria and I will be returning back to Nigeria after my MBA.

Vo: Have you been to the US before
Me: Yes, twice.

Vo: When was your last visit
Me: Oct last year

Vo:Why did u choose MSU
Me: I told him that MSU was recommended to Me by my Manager who happens to be an Alumni of the MBA school and he told me how the MBA studies has been beneficial to his career , also during my last visit to the States I met with the school's MBA program director and we had an extensive conversation about the MBA program and i was really impressed

Vo: Did you applied to other Universities
Me: Yes, Listed their names 1 uk, 1 canada and 2 Us

Vo: Why US
Me: I had the opprotunity of getting a first hand information from the Alumni of the University and my previous visit gave me the comfort about the school's MBA

Vo: How many years have u spent with your current employer
Me: 3years

Vo: Tell me other places you ve worked
Me: Listed my previous banks

Vo: So you ve been a banker for how long
Me: 6 years

Vo: Your visa is approved
Me: Thank You.

Collected my white paper went temporarily deaf for few seconds as I didnt wait to hear when to pick my visa. I only collected my I20 and White paper.

Vo: Dont forget to bring 120 on the plane.

God truly answers prayers. Please be honest and confident. Leave the rest to God to do his Job if its his will it will work out.

Thanks to all the monkiers. You rock!

Great

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
One University requested for my official high school transcript. Please, can WASSC (WAEC) replace it? And they want it to come from my guidance counselor.

Please guys tell me how to handle this, no time again o.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Drocks: 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

God has done it again! I got my F1 Visa approval today inspite of refusal a week ago.

Here is the transcript

Me: i will be going to MSU for MBA for 24 month, Im expected to take 36 credits prior graduation, I listed some of the courses I will be taking. and I told him that I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program as my organisation has approved study leave for me and i will be working with SME Banking team to develop innovative electronic business solutions to assist them grow their Businesses. We all know that SME is the major driver of economic activities hence they are very critical to the growth of any economy. I will be working on the following business solutions ( Stock and inventory management solutions, HR payroll system, Business Litercacy kits for start ups with limited business experience. My wife and child are here in Nigeria and I will be returning back to Nigeria after my MBA.

Me: I told him that MSU was recommended to Me by my Manager who happens to be an Alumni of the MBA school and he told me how the MBA studies has been beneficial to his career , also during my last visit to the States I met with the school's MBA program director and we had an extensive conversation about the MBA program and i was really impressed

Me: I had the opprotunity of getting a first hand information from the Alumni of the University and my previous visit gave me the comfort about the school's MBA

Collected my white paper went temporarily deaf for few seconds as I didnt wait to hear when to pick my visa. I only collected my I20 and White paper.

God truly answers prayers. Please be honest and confident. Leave the rest to God to do his Job if its his will it will work out.

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ctemi(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2017
Walspring:

Am doing fine and blessed as usual..

It was last year I saw your cousin and I haven't hear from her since then ooo..

I guess she is in school

Thank God to hear that. Hw far with ur parol?
Yea, she is back in school.

pls do u know anybody that has IELTS material, i need it like kilode abeg

@profojah, nawa, hw u dey n life with u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
I have it
Ctemi:

Thank God to hear that. Hw far with ur parol?
Yea, she is back in school.

pls do u know anybody that has IELTS material, i need it like kilode abeg

@profojah, nawa, hw u dey n life with u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ctemi(f): 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
anodebeanthony:
I have it

Pls can u kindly help send it via email, ds my email addy:

foltop4favour@yahoo.com or temmyogunkunle@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation n God bless u, i do appr8 ur kind gesture
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by seeker88(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2017
Hey guys!

For those who are already booking their flight, you could check this site out: www.travelden.com, their rates seem far better than those from wakanow. Also, travelstart.com seems cheaper than wakanow...

##TeamFall2017##

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Folatush(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2017
duduafri:
Hello House,

Here is the transcript

Congratulobia.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by emmy994: 1:36am On May 04, 2017
My fellow nairalanders I v just been offered admission Please what documents do I need to go to the embassy with.? And what are the likely questions to be asked. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 6:04am On May 04, 2017
It depends. The thing is to check all of them and see which is cheaper at the time you are booking.

Last week, I saw a cheaper deal on wakanow compared to travelstart, same flight and date. And I always believed travelstart was cheaper, but nah, not all the time

seeker88:
Hey guys!

For those who are already booking their flight, you could check this site out: www.travelden.com, their rates seem far better than those from wakanow. Also, travelstart.com seems cheaper than wakanow...

##TeamFall2017##
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by johnsonnob: 6:24am On May 04, 2017
Good morning People, I am a graduate of geology, but I intend to apply for the MBA programme, can anyone recommend a university with a moderate tuition
NB: I do not intend to write GRE, the demand on my current job is too high, I might not have enough time to prepare
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Biggy911(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DoTheNeedful: 8:38am On May 04, 2017
Guys,is it possible to fill the DS-160 form before paying visa application fee? I tried filling it a couple of times but I have not been able to move the first page. Please help out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Folatush(f): 10:04am On May 04, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Guys,is it possible to fill the DS-160 form before paying visa application fee? I tried filling it a couple of times but I have not been able to move the first page. Please help out.
Yes you can, you even have to fill it because its the confirmation page u get there you take to the bank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Danoluwa(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2017
Hello gurus my first time on this thread. I just have some few questions.
Are there schools that offer funded geology graduate programs without GRE requirement? I have IELTS done already with a band 7. I don't really have the cash to take GRE now. Please any info will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 10:21am On May 04, 2017
Folatush:

Yes you can, you even have to fill it because its the confirmation page u get there you take to the bank

The bolded is wrong! The only thing you are taking to the bank is your int'l passport and the visa fee. You'll also need the payment confirmation number while filling the DS-160/booking appointment

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DoTheNeedful: 10:22am On May 04, 2017
Folatush:

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:43am On May 04, 2017
Folatush:

You don't take ds160 confirmation to bank only to the embassy during the visa interview..

Only original or photocopy of international passport is needed when paying for visa fee at any gtbank outlets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by princeGee23: 10:45am On May 04, 2017
Congratulations
duduafri:
Hello House,

Here is the transcript

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:46am On May 04, 2017
Danoluwa:
Hello gurus my first time on this thread. I just have some few questions.
Are there schools that offer funded geology graduate programs without GRE requirement? I have IELTS done already with a band 7. I don't really have the cash to take GRE now. Please any info will be appreciated. Thanks

GRE is needed since geology courses are competitive as well..

I posted info about GRE promo offered by some benevolent members of this thread who are using it to help people who are willing to go to US and study for real..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.