Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695720 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by revenant: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Walspring:

Lol.. Sounds funny gringringrin

Sent you a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Please who knows procedure for work permit in the usa under f1 status? i need their help please. let me know asap thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by osahons9(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone in Bridgeport university? i need help!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by osahons9(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone in Bridgeport university? i need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2017
tomisinobm:

Amen bro. Beht is it possible they refuse to issue an ssn number to me?
They will issue. I had same issue cos my of name was too long lol..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2017
chuksproxy:
Please who knows procedure for work permit in the usa under f1 status? i need their help please. let me know asap thanks
have you been here for 1year?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by akin3102(m): 2:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks
slimmy2005:
Atlanta is sure, to the best of my knowledge.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by akin3102(m): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2017
I would call them as advised..Thanks
slimmy2005:
Atlanta is sure, to the best of my knowledge.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by tomisinobm(m): 2:37am On Feb 02, 2017
slimmy2005:
They will issue. I had same issue cos my of name was too long lol..

Alright. Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2017
osahons9:
Anyone in Bridgeport university? i need help

I see this school a lot in transcript.....use the search button on top and type

Bridgeport Vo

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by kayuscares4u(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Sir Walspring,
Please help me forward the available GRE material to my email: Kayuscares4u@gmail.com
Thanks, God bless u

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Okusi(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Are letters of recommendation meant to be sent through email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by blacksony: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi roomies! its really great to be here with u guys. i would like to know if there is anybody that attended or planing to attend Upper Iowa University cus they recognize Nigeria to be one of there English test waver countries and they offer admission with no application fee....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
revenant:

Sent you a PM.

I just replied all pm and message in my email now and if you didn't message from me, it shows that the pm you sent was not successful.

Kindly resend it again and i will reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
kayuscares4u:
Sir Walspring,
Please help me forward the available GRE material to my email: Kayuscares4u@gmail.com
Thanks, God bless u

Material sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by towontoprecious(f): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please if you are in NC A&T university or applying to the school presently. Kindly PM me. kiss

Na beg i dey beg o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
BJOO:
good day,please help me forward the toelf material to my emaail;olajideoyewole60@yahoo.com tanks you God bless u

Do you get the material i sent to your email ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
nellyalph:

This is what happens when you make your own research, someone puts icing to the cake and you will be better informed.

Exactly!
Mayflowa:

What happens to fall 2017?
You still have time. Missouri State University fund all their MS Mathematics student with monthly stipends. You still have up to May to Apply? You only need 2.75/4 to apply. That is about 3.0/5.0. They dont required English test from Nigeria students. GRE is not required too. Just $50 application that your walspring can even pay for you grin . Goodluck

You can whine no be small ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
seanemmason:
Hello sir mr walspring please I need SAT and TOEFIL materials please can you kindly inbox it to this email address sir.....seanemmason@gmail

I sent the materials and do you get it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dammiranky:
thanks i appreciate

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
sirhamilton:

Whiist so many say they have registered for toefel or are planning to register I despair cos I'm still trying to save up to do my international passport. Afterwards I'll figure out how to raise the funds for toefl. Mr Walspring i'd be eternally grateful if I would be assisted on the GRE( as this would increase my chances of being funded) I think I have the passport and TOEFL covered (would do that next week ; most likely)

It's been a while and i didn't hear from you again..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Successjoy:
Been a while boss

I didn't know about this. Thanks for the info

Send me pm if you read this post..

Passing through your location now... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
iekene:
Abeg i want to write TOEFL and need funding..Who doesn't need in this recession?? ...

Reason: I have helped others by sharing my magoosh account for GRE and TOEFL with the house.. Its my turn to get GET HELP (GH).. Cos me don PH..

Where are thou?

Reply my pm or send me pm as soon as possible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hushee:

God bless them abundantly.

Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
drthiery:

We are ready....I sure cant miss this offer

drthiery:

I really don't know what way You want me to prove Myself....

Let me start by Saying....I graduated 2014 from Bayero University Kano with a GPA of 4.32/5. Studied Mechanical Engineering.

By God's grace I know I will do well In GRE.....

I dont know if this is enough....@Walspring

neurosci:

I don't understand. Do you mean those people will help us register for the TOEFL or GRA at a cheaper price or what? Also, does it apply to both graduate and undergrad students?

bublin:
Baba walspring, ,if I miss this opportunity, papa God go vex. Abeg wetin I need am

omoluabiguy:

Been working hard to meet up with school application fees after managing to register for my GRE. Its really hard in this time of the country without finances and I'll really appreciate a support to get booked for TOEFL which will enhance my Application requirements towards fall semester. Im really struggling to meet up
Book me for toefl sir. God bless the good samaritans for us

happney65:

Bros,Me sef need money for TOEFL..Help your Boy and i will remain Loyal... grin grin

stanlexy:

This is so kind of you sir. I will also be writing GRE exams to boost my chance of securing a funded admission. Please Sir ur help is highly needed.

Hisvoice:

I am highly interested in the GRE offer. I have written TOEFL and GRE twice, and the GRE scores have been abysmal (both are < 295). Even though, I lost a grad position in a Supervisors lab due to the low GRE, I have tried to apply to few schools, to try my luck. It seems most schools rate the GRE highly. Kindly encourage me to write the exam again with this offer, coz am a bit frustrated. I have both M.Sc. and B.Sc in Nigeria with very good grade. God bless

Jayroland:
@Walspring Noted. I've commenced preparation for the GRE and paying for the exam has been something of a burden. I aim to make scores between 165 and 167 in both sections so if I fall short of my target, it wouldn't be below 320. Anyways... I have to study now and I hope I get some assistance with the registration fee too. Well, till then.

@All

I haven't hear from you guys.....

Just send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by BloodyMitch(f): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
nifty:
ANYONE NEED NAIRA IN NAIJA? A FRIEND NEEDS TO PAY FOR GRE 205$

Yes I do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ganiyuadeoye: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yea. Thank you
Walspring:

Material sent!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi
How competitive is this profile for the following schools?
GPA 3.47/4
GRE- 315
TOEFL- 107
R28 L26 S26 W27
Ms. Electrical Engineering (fully funded grin )

University of Nebraska Lincoln
Southern Illinois university Carbondale
Cleveland state university
University of Massachusetts Lowell

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sirhamilton(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Walspring:

It's been a while and i didn't hear from you again..

I'm sorry brother, my nose has been buried in Google.com half the time. I'll do you a mail right away
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Walspring:

Nah so because nah that one sure now

Grace, Favour and Mercy of God will speak for us all in this new month.. Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
ganiyuadeoye:
Yea. Thank you

Let's give the thanks to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.