Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695833 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
@Texrem.. Kindly send me a message on profojah78@gmail.com. I'd have PMed you but I no sabi the password to my NL email.. Thanks bro.

Done!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Do I need to send my academic transcript to Wes before I can be considered for admission into all USA schools?

Cc Lagosismyhome

Walspring
Texrem

Not all schools requires WES evaluation before admission.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by texrem(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Capitas7:
Good day everyone. Approved this morning. I will post the transcript before the end of the day. In transit at the moment. Abstractg thank you to everyone who I've come across on this platform, and those who directly offered help, not excluding those who have contributed through transcripts or other contents. I can't thank my younger brother enough for suggesting this thread to me a few months ago.

congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Fabrepass77: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
ziggy3579:
I'm good bro.... Yes, To the school

Oh really.
Bro, Whats the minimum account balance required?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ahmed4002(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
sirRiddy:
I am very busy now. You may ask me here if you want.

Okay sir.

You just forget about us grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by kokoboy4life(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Good Day to Everyone on here
Is Two weeks okay to prepare for GMAT Exam.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
kokoboy4life:
Hello Good Day to Everyone on here
Is Two weeks okay to prepare for GMAT Exam.

nope ......... If you want to score well I would say at least 2 months of understanding the best way to answer the questions . However if you are super intelligent and a bit familiar with the questions then maybe 2 weeks is ok

All boils down to your ability and your score target

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Kennyanderson: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello everybody, please i need a little help. Am currently filling my DS160, Please what is Passport/Travel Document Number and Passport Book Number. Please kindly shed some light to this. i don't want to make mistake.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
amanze15:
congratulations electronic, everything in this life is just time, as we spoke early I dey near Butte, so when you land you can buy me some good Irish beer grin cheesy

No issue i fit buy you Irish potatoes sef.....
grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Getting your resume ready now would be a first step.
Hiring starts from the Fall until the end of the academic year before the start of summer.
electronic:

Bro thanks for the Advice...I will carefully take heed
I am actually heading for a PhD....
I know the TA could be something else I just Pray I have an understanding Prof....
Please on that Internship thingy, how early should we be ?
I would have to to head to school in person to ask questions about TA/RA matters.
Thanks Boss..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
King of Kano, no be so o. Na work.
Ahmed4002:

Okay sir.

You just forget about us grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
No idea what merit award is or how to convert to RA.
Ask your school for clarification and guidance on that.
joeluv:
Please do you think it is possible to convert from merit award to RA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TheGreat342: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello,

Please who has used Global Credential Evaluators, Inc to evaluate his/her transcript. If any, how long he take them to evaluate transcript. Looking forward to seeing a reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
sirRiddy:
Getting your resume ready now would be a first step.
Hiring starts from the Fall until the end of the academic year before the start of summer.
OK Noted!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ahmed4002(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
sirRiddy:
King of Kano, no be so o. Na work.

Alright.
I dey naija anyway
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by temi4fash(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kennyanderson:
Hello everybody, please i need a little help. Am currently filling my DS160, Please what is Passport/Travel Document Number and Passport Book Number. Please kindly shed some light to this. i don't want to make mistake.
Thanks.

Its the no at the bottom of your passport which start with alphabets if am not mistaken
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DimmyCho(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheGreat342:
Hello,

Please who has used Global Credential Evaluators, Inc to evaluate his/her transcript. If any, how long he take them to evaluate transcript. Looking forward to seeing a reply

Use ECE, 12-14days Max n it's kinda cheap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Omotokebae: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good evening sir/ma please I want ask this for those that have use WES evaluation .what will GPA of 3.05/5 be in scare of 4 America standard .cc the gurus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pingjosh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evening guys. I have an answer to this however, I still want to get the best answer for the question.
When asked "why do I want to study this course" that is Animal Breeding? What other answer can you guys help me with?

My response would have been...this course will equip me wit the right skills to become a credible researcher and a professional consultant in animal breeding and agriculture generally.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
pingjosh:
Evening guys. I have an answer to this however, I still want to get the best answer for the question.
When asked "why do I want to study this course" that is Animal Breeding? What other answer can you guys help me with?

My response would have been...this course will equip me wit the right skills to become a credible researcher and a professional consultant in animal breeding and agriculture generally.
Your answer is superficial. Try and give specifics. What are the skills in Question? animal surgery? Or whatever your school Dept/Discipline does etc. What techniques/ procedures are Not in Nigeria? And how would those Skills help Nigeria.
That should be the response you give....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ElDeeVee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shakitibob0:
OK sir..I sent you a Pm

I didn't get the pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pingjosh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=electronic post=57256109]
Your answer is superficial. Try and give specifics. What are the skills in Question? animal surgery? Or whatever your school Dept/Discipline does etc. What techniques/ procedures are Not in Nigeria? And how would those Skills help Nigeria.

Okay am thinking this course will equip me to become the a professional consultant for selective breeding in Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Ardedaryor(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please help

I have only fill-in my First name and surname when I got a service timeout while filling the Ds-160, I have the Application ID, Trying to Retrieve my Application all I get is Year of birth not matching, is there other ways to go about the retrieval? Or Should I start a new Application?
Thanks for your input
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pingjosh(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Or can I say this course will equip me wit the right skills to become a better animal breeder and ways to produce food for consumption
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pingjosh(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=electronic post=57256109]

Or can I also say this course will help me better understand the phenotypic nature of animals and the way best way to produce for food consumption?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by amanze15(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tunnyz:

High man #WehDonSir
lol gentlemen drink good grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by amanze15(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
electronic:

No issue i fit buy you Irish potatoes sef.....
grin
e cheap for that side sef, them get farmers market along highway wey dem dey sell for that your side, food is the cheapest thing here no worry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Kennyanderson: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
temi4fash:

Its the no at the bottom of your passport which start with alphabets if am not mistaken
For Passport/Travel Document number or Passport Book Number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.