Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695993 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please how long does it take institutions to receive GRE scores. my ets portal says scores was reported yesterday 22/02, but none of my selected schools has confirmed receiving so far after emailing to ask. They said they are yet to receive it from ETS. For those who has been thru this, please how long did you waited for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
akin3102:
1USD is now #375 on boxypay when I checked.
i guess the latest cbn directive cause the change. It was 460 3 days ago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
femi321:
i guess the latest cbn directive cause the change. It was 460 3 days ago
O ya mi lenu
I just used the service like over a week ago.
We supposed da gbogbo e RU naija aswear.
Recession dey, SA dey useless our citizens join. To stay for naija na issue, to comot self na die.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
OluDare01:

That was black market rate the first week of August 2016

Lol... gringringrin

You don open BDC office since you could remember this date ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
naturalmi:
Hello house!
I went for an interview today and was rejected.
This is the transcript. I need the house to vet it and tell me my mistakes
Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning
VO: I-20 and passport please
Me: Here it is
VO: Why did you apply to IGlobal University
Me: My choice of school was based on two main factors. 1. High Practical and research content 2. Low Tuition. I choose IGlobal University because it fits my choice
VO: Did you apply to any other school
ME: Yes! Hood College
VO:Have you travelled abroad before
ME: Not at all
VO: I am sorry i cannot give you what you want. Please reapply again if you want

I need someone to help me see what went wrong.
THANKS

IGlobal university? Where is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Walspring:

Lol... gringringrin

You don open BDC office since you could remember this date ?
Hahaha! Bros, na that time I travel o.
The rate just dey change from 375 to 385 to 395 just within a week.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
TWoods:

IGlobal university? Where is that?
lol, I was gonna ask this question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
ImpeccableOne:

My dear, don't discredit the Naira just yet. It has appreciated from N520 to N505 from 20th to 22nd Feb. The person who needs Naira will buy when they need it. Naira is still on offer guys! N375 to $1.
If you have GTB or FBN acct, you'll get the Naira in your account as I hit the submit button on my internet banking. No NEFT delays.

The truth of the matter is that it will be very hard to see someone who will give it to you at that rate unless the person just wish to do it because even in Texas a friend told me the current rate of $1 to #480 two or three weeks ago when I helped him with some cash and I was like BDC office don dey Texas be that and he transfer it back to me within 2-3 days..

Anyone can come here tomorrow to give you that amount maybe his spirit wanted him to give it that amount but you posting the above I don't think you will see because in this country where you and i can see higher amount that where we will run after same way I and others went after MMM just because we wanted registration bonus and 30% gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ganiyuadeoye: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Baba, abeg put me in your list too #TeamFall2017

texrem:

Noted!!! You are now in my register list!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ImpeccableOne(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Walspring:

The truth of the matter is that it will be very hard to see someone who will give it to you at that rate unless the person just wish to do it because even in Texas a friend told me the current rate of $1 to #480 two or three weeks ago when I helped him with some cash and I was like BDC office don dey Texas be that and he transfer it back to me within 2-3 days..

Anyone can come here tomorrow to give you that amount maybe his spirit wanted him to give it that amount but you posting the above I don't think you will see because in this country where you and i can see higher amount that where we will run after same way I and others went after MMM just because we wanted registration bonus and 30% gringringrin

Lol. You know, I read your posts then last year when MMM was reigning. You were so confident in the scheme and were ready to defend it as though you owned the company. You have a good sense of humor to be talking cheerfully about the defunct scheme. Anyway, I'm not sure it has packed up, could you confirm to me? I have family that invested in the scheme (over a million Naira), and when they told me about how sustainable it was last year, and how they wished they had joined the scheme from day one, I immediately told them to tread with caution. After a few hours of research, I told them to start taking their funds out of the scheme ASAP because of one simple fault - there was no one you could hold accountable when all fails.
Today, I don't even have the heart to ask them if they were able to recover their funds.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
ImpeccableOne:

Lol. You know, I read your posts then last year when MMM was reigning. You were so confident in the scheme and were ready to defend it as though you owned the company. You have a good sense of humor to be talking cheerfully about the defunct scheme. Anyway, I'm not sure it has packed up, could you confirm to me? I have family that invested in the scheme (over a million Naira), and when they told me about how sustainable it was last year, and how they wished they had joined the scheme from day one, I immediately told them to tread with caution. After a few hours of research, I told them to start taking their funds out of the scheme ASAP because of one simple fault - there was no one you could hold accountable when all fails.
Today, I don't even have the heart to ask them if they were able to recover their funds.
grin grin grin
A lot of folks made money from the scheme but greed didn't allow them to stop

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
omoluabiguy:
Thanks walspring and ponpon.

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
ImpeccableOne:

Yes it's still work but not as it was last year and it has never packed up but fear of unknown is making some people not to participate again just as you impact the same fear to your people..

MMM is part time job for those who can take risk and not those who believe it's full time job and they went ahead to invest their life savings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oga Wale cheesy
Walspring:

Yes it's still work but not as it was last year and it has never packed up but fear of unknown is making some people not to participate again just as you impact the same fear to your people..

MMM is part time job for those who can take risk and not those who believe it's full time job and they went ahead to invest their life savings..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who knows anything about Florida International University. The ranking is pretty much on the average thou, but I haven't read about it on the thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ovieigho(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pls I need help on how to perform well on Skype interview. my interview is on Friday next week .what are their likely questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by teepee4Him(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
omoluabiguy:
Please how long does it take institutions to receive GRE scores. my ets portal says scores was reported yesterday 22/02, but none of my selected schools has confirmed receiving so far after emailing to ask. They said they are yet to receive it from ETS. For those who has been thru this, please how long did you waited for?

You can give them 3 biz days (I think it took that long then for my school to reflect the change)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2017
sirRiddy:
Oga Wale cheesy

Big boss I hail oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2017
ovieigho:
Pls I need help on how to perform well on Skype interview. my interview is on Friday next week .what are their likely questions

Make sure you are calm and not nervous
Be audible and do not form accent
Get ready to speak about yourself, you cause and why you have interest in the course

Others will add their own
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2017
omoluabiguy:

If you go through your ETS account it was stated how many days it will take to get to them..

It will take approximately 7 days or less than 7 days to get there.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cuspy(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Congratulations buddy!

OGreene:
Acceptance! University of Minnesota

They were the only school that asked for TOEFL. I kuku wrote and sent the score to them.

No news on funding, will follow up on them.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2017
OluDare01:
grin grin grin
A lot of folks made money from the scheme but greed didn't allow them to stop

Hmmmmmm gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2017
OluDare01:

Hahaha! Bros, na that time I travel o.
The rate just dey change from 375 to 385 to 395 just within a week.

I still remember that time ooo..

The rate dry jump fence during that period
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ovieigho(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Walspring:

Make sure you are calm and not nervous
Be audible and do not form accent
Get ready to speak about yourself, you cause and why you have interest in the course

Others will add their own
. Thanks boss!!
It is the same course I did in my undergrad thou, I just hope they won't throw one mighty question from their end sha..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by pumpin26: 1:51am On Feb 24, 2017
please how do I contact @imperiouxx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2017
sirRiddy:

O ya mi lenu
I just used the service like over a week ago.
We supposed da gbogbo e RU naija aswear.
Recession dey, SA dey useless our citizens join. To stay for naija na issue, to comot self na die.
that country eh...God dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 3:51am On Feb 24, 2017
femi321:
that country eh...God dey
Make Nigeria great again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by djmakson(m): 5:13am On Feb 24, 2017
cseejhay:
WES VERIFICATION=URGENT HELP
Pls is there anybody in the house who has tried this before?
i am in a situation, WES sent my transcript to my school for verification, my school has verified and would be sending same by regular post today and this might take only God knows how long to get to WES. Bearing this in mind and also considering the fact that i have almost violated all application deadlines for the schools i am applying to, i discussed with the man in charge of final verification and posting at my school if he could use courier instead(a personal arrangement, school uses nipost normally).He agreed after charging me high.
My question is this.Can this cause me any form of problems with WES? cos if WES` has any doubt, they would mail the registrar and this mail will not get to this man and the registrar i return may reply WES that the school uses only NIPOST.pls has anyone done this before?
Also, who knows how long it takes to get a document from nigeria to the USA via NIPOST.nobody is obliged to provide a help but a timely response will be appreciated.Thanks alot.

Why do you want to verify by post when it can be done via that same email you want to avoid reaching your registrar? It's so simple. Put a call through to WES asking for the date a verification email was sent to your school/registrar. That's what your registrar or whoever is in charge of the school email needs to find your WES email quickly and respond. I understand how expensive it is to call WES from Nigeria because it takes time before the call is answered. You can pm your WES ref # and I'll call them on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Pm him. Click on his name, his profile will open. You will see something like "send imperiouxx a mail". Then click too.

pumpin26:
please how do I contact @imperiouxx

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 6:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Thank you all for the wishes. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Back

Welcome baba... how far na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.