Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (14749 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Bemigho Reno Omokri, (born 1974), described by BBC News as a 'high profile broadcaster', is the host of Transformations With Reno Omokri, a Christian teaching TV show broadcast (for one season) on San Francisco's KTLN and Detroit's Impact Network and author of the books, Shunpiking: No Shortcuts to God, and Why Jesus Wept, who until May 29, 2015 was a spokesperson for President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria. He was one of three spokesmen to the former Nigerian President and is credited with pioneering the use of social media for political purposes in Nigeria.

He is a columnist with ThisDay newspapers and the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center and the Helen and Bemigho Sanctuary for Orphans.

He is the only one of those three spokesmen who continues to function in that role on behalf of former President Jonathan after his departure from office.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by myqel(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2017
congrats

On this special day some years ago, a special child was born...lo and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of his peculiarity.... that child is ME, MYSELF AND I
Happy birthday to me, wish myself many happy returns in good health, peace, joy, riches and other good attributes (Amen)
Nairalanders should please show me some love so that friends outside this forum would know I have a strong family here...1000 likes would not be badwink Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Theyveedo(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2017
grin

The fearless one

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2017
HBD Omockery

Mouth piece of the wailers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by modelsms(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2017
very fearless fellow

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by modelsms(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:
HBD Omockery
You are not a wailer and nigeria is in this shape

27 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by ychris: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
HBD Omockery

[/s]

Must u comment?

( A wise man talks because he has something reasonable to say while a fool like u talk because you just have to say somethng.)

MURF**K*R!. undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala who push your post go FP?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by addizzle(f): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy birthday to my ex-boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2017
HBD
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by aloziedaya(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy birthday dude.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by DoyenExchange: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2017
HBD Sir!
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
happy birthday wishing llnp
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2017
i like ds guy. He has managed to stay afloat and trending. DOYIN okupe and likes fizzled out.

good of you oo.

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Wuuworld(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
WHO YOU EPP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by kvngjesse(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
na wa o
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Flatties: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Reno omokirikiri..
Hbd pls do come home grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by soberdrunk(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Dear EFFC, are you guys telling me that this oga did not eat even ordinary 'potato' in the last adminstration? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by sweetmusictv: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2017
I'd like to say happy birthday on your birthday so you can be happy on your birthday. Rheno of the TAN. Jonathan my man of the year. Welcome back in advance!

Say me well to Okonjo Iweala my woman of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Israeljones(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
very fearless fellow
if he is trully fearless.. he wud be in nigeria spewing those dustbin he knows best..
these are the type of people that makes everyone blvs they r nothing but saints. but give them a post to man... they come out of their shell..

wish him a happy birthday tho

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by samsam2019: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Fresh guy
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by naijatoonz: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
He's a very handsome man. He looks like a hollywood movie star. He looks younger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Tokziby: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by crazygod(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
How old are u that u already have an ex boyfriend..... Not to talk of a forty something year old ex boyfriend
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Praktikals(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:
HBD Omockery

Igbos:
Reno omokirikiri..
Hbd pls do come home grin

grin grin grin
gringrin
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by bettercreature(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
He must be a paedophile
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Tokziby: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Is this not the same guy that returned some of our yams that was dispensed by "Dansuki's ATM"?? Just asking ni ooo, because of all this religious accolades, i am not understanding??
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by xcllaxix(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Birthday to Reno...
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by addizzle(f): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
bettercreature:
He must be a paedophile
grin grin u don't know my age oooo...pls don't call him names I still hrt him grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security / President Buhari Participates At Reinvigorating Event In Addis Ababa (Pictures) / Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.