Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" (14749 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by nairalandkachy1: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
NEW RELEASE

Governor Adeleke to Mr Oyetola: "Happy Birthday to a Big Brother"

OSOGBO - 29/09/2023 - Osunstate.gov.ng

Governor Ademola Adeleke has felicitated with the former Governor of Osun state and Minister of Blue Economy, Mr Gboyega Oyetola on the occassion of his 69th birthday anniversary.

In a statement he personally signed on Friday, Governor Adeleke described the advancing age of the minister as a divine grace and pray to God to grant the minister more blessed years on earth.

"It is my pleasure to congratulate my dear big brother on the occassion of his birthday. I thank God for granting my predecessor another blessed year.

"On behalf of the people and government of Osun state, I convey our heartfelt good wishes. Whereever my brother is, he should please enjoy his day", Governor Adeleke noted in the statement.

Signed:
HE, Senator Ademola Adeleke,
Executive Governor of Osun State

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Francisayo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
No hard feelings.... Yoruba culture needs to be envied

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is very commendable from Governor adeleke, but get ready to leave osun state government house in 2027 undecided undecided

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by dareyking(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
angry
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by FreeStuffsNG: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Francisayo:
No hard feelings.... Yoruba culture needs to be envied

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by raskymonojendor: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Politics without bitterness. They are the same Yoruba brethren. That's one of the omoluabi nature that GRV showed total disregard for. Let's not forget that Adeleke is also half Ibo half Yoruba.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Kollyman: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Commendable

3 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Prince111111: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2023
yarimo:
This is very commendable from Governor adeleke, but get ready to leave osun state government house in 2027 undecided undecided
go pack him load for him na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Praxis758: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Commendable!

Good way to live and play politics.

We win some, we loose some!

Mutual relationship should continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Morbeta11(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2023
yarimo:

You never still get bus stop? Them don share bits finish ooo

We can see how inconsequential you urchins are.....Elites are family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Max24: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2023
What has he achieved now after taking over from Oyetola ? I thought they said that PDP can better govern Osun? Has the life of Osun indigenes been transformed? Same way LP was crying over stollen mandate. Could Obi fix Anambra then or has his only LP gov , Otti, made any concrete improvement in the life of his indigenes? Propaganda parties !

(Omo Odua).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Malroux: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is 71 while Oyetola his nephew is 69. No be juju be that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by inoki247: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2023
Politics without hard feelings....

GRV should go take a lesson from Adeleke nd stop yarning jargons everytime....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Obaofaba: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Omooluabi to the core.

That's south west for you.

Politics without bitterness.

Expect a reciprocal from Oyetola soon.

Political office is secondary to their root and culture that's why Makinde stood behind Asiwaju under rain and shine.

I'm pleased to say Yoruba lagba anytime anywhere.

I just hope my subjects will learn from this, it's never too late to mend fences.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Emu4life(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
Tinubu is 71 while Oyetola his nephew is 69. No be juju be that.
And so what?? Una no go use una head.
Abi you never see Nephew wey Senior him Uncle?

Dumbidients

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by ecolime(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2023
inoki247:
Politics without hard feelings....

GRV should go take a lesson from Adeleke nd stop yarning jargons everytime....
GRV still dey this Naija? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Na so e suppose be

2 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Donedeal1(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Viccs: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by jojothaiv(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Game of numbers!

Let the political affiliates curse themselves for all they like, the ones in power don't care about you to them, you're nothing but pawns to be moved at will and later discarded.
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2023
This is nice. just like Peter Obi
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Olawade24: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Max24:
What has he achieved now after taking over from Oyetola ? I thought they said that PDP can better govern Osun? Has the life of Osun indigenes been transformed? Same way LP was crying over stollen mandate. Could Obi fix Anambra then or has his only LP gov , Otti, made any concrete improvement in the life of his indigenes? Propaganda parties !

(Omo Odua).
Is not by that, at least is what the people want.
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2023
embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by kingthreat(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2023
All of them. The political ruling class are the same.
Different parties but same corrupt people

65 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by meum: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Big Brother Osun (BBO)😁
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Foodhome23: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Good sportsmanship, politics no be war
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by gbengene1234(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2023
This is a good example of the kind of politics that is expected from GRV from the omoluabi's but he is too naive to understand the ways of his people and instead follows the foot steps of his mother and wife tribe. Yoruba's play politics but never cross the line of no return.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Dinmba637: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Babangida,Magu,Charles Inojie,Alexreports Honoured At Nigeria Humaniterian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.