Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (3800 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2017
comradespade:

baby tomato who was/is ur day going? cheesy

Hahahahah... Ooh, I like "baby tomato" cheesy

Not really good.. Suddenly, I feel muscle pain and feeling ill cry

How are u handsome boy kiss I barely see u around ey, hope u doing great up there..
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... Ooh, I like "baby tomato" cheesy

Not really good.. Suddenly, I feel muscle pain and feeling ill cry

How are u handsome boy kiss I barely see u around ey, hope u doing great up there..

oooh sorryembarassed , have u taken any medication

am fine, just decided to be a ghost reader and am kinda busy with some things grin
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2017
comradespade:

oooh sorryembarassed , have u taken any medication

am fine, just decided to be a ghost reader and am kinda busy with some things grin

I see, no wonder ur not around..well that's great u making ursef busy sha...grin

Well, I took a handful of medicines already.. Juz chillin on the sofa...
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
hay!!! U friendzoned eh,it not good ooO,dough shall not take what does not belongs to u remember
lol yeah
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
lol yeah
u woke up so late,how was ya night la!!!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I see, no wonder ur not around..well that's great u making ursef busy sha...grin

Well, I took a handful of medicines already.. Juz chillin on the sofa...

just keep on balling, me on the other hand am getting ready for Monday morning hustling sad
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
u woke up so late,how was ya night la!!!

been up since 6am .good n yours
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

min waz cool,just that you don't want us to move from here,worried
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

mine waz gud,just that am abit worried abt you...
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
mine waz gud,just that am abit worried abt you...

why you worried about me
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

why you worried about me
want us to move from here nau,
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Una don turn here to booboo zone.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Peachess(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
mickeyrova:

Nah.I'm the one doing the zoning for now!
Okay, I thought you were friendzoned that's why we're asking... So I'm asking you your question, can you date someone in your friendzone?
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by mickeyrova(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Peachess:

Okay, I thought you were friendzoned that's why we're asking... So I'm asking you your question, can you date someone in your friendzone?
In my own case,if you are in the friendzone,then it means I am dating when we met and you know about it,and there is nothing I can do about it.So anything we are doing, you know we are just doing it,and nothing more.
Caveat!
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by ang4156(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
There is a guy that I put in Friendzone to protect myself, but I really like him; however, I refused to be a link in his chain of fools. We will probably be friends forever. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Genea(f): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Martin124:
u nor fit eEE
u wud b shocked
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Genea(f): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
mickeyrova:

Jiri ya nwayo o.
hahahahaha, no p
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
they remain friendzoned for life undecided
Re: Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Genea:
u wud b shocked
I nor go shocked anything,if u can,oya show am my see

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) / If My Bf Doesnt Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous Truout That Day- Naija Lady / Laziness Step Aside, Time To Look Sexy For My Babe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.