Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) (3797 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
So okon okafor kunle stole janet pant, and she caught him, what she did next was that she asked him to kneel down and she started firing prayers on him
prayers like- any power that is making him to steal, let the truck of recession destroy the power
and- any spirit that is making him to steal, let the barrow of gambia, barrow him out, that was how jammeh yahaya nwachukwu the evil spirit left okon, since then, okon has being a good boy, he stopped stealing pants, he now steals bra....

Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by temmy2015(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
do u have cerebrum at all??

2 Likes

Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
i love this grin
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by smark61: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
C ur teeth. U love this wetin u love for der
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
temmy2015:
no ooo, i only have cele drum cheesycheesycheesy
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
slimthugchimee:
i love this grin
gringringrin
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by Skylee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
temmy2015:
Even if she has, does it still work?
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by Martinez19(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fairlyusedpants rocks. grin
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by SirKriz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Looool! grin grin grin
This man, when will craze leave you alone? grin
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by johncallidon(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Op abag receive small dam sense

Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin

Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by billynoni(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2017
My dear bro don't worry,you will well..............................................just take your drugs as prescribed.
Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by Chiefobdk1: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who do you dis thing

Re: He Stole Her Pant And She Caught Him, What She Did Next Was Shocking (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go / Join FLOWS TV Now!! An 18+ Whatsapp Tv / My Husband Cheating On Me With A Married Woman What Do I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.