Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) (39348 Views)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by gistblogger: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Military officer knelt down and proposed to his military wife as the both rock army camouflage. Their white wedding is set to hold this month!

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/military-officer-knelt-proposed-military-wife-photos

9 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by gistblogger: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by avadella(f): 5:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Tight

9 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2018
BEAUTIFUL

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Curvy backside lady. Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by nero2face: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2018
.which finger she go come wear engagement ring and wedding ring, since she's already a lord of the rings grin grin grin...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Kaiii tall girl wit big butt na my type dat soldier got there smiley

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2018
If kneeling down to propose isn't a surprise then I doubt the idea it's worth the drama. So were she wear that shoe they go?

7 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by MemeKing: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2018
She is cute , my love for tall girls tho .

Op , they don't look Nigerian , they mulatto .

anyway I wish them a happy married life

16 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by HotMario: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice pictures.

I like the woman's shape

Lovely

7 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by JourneytoEL(f): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2018
mokaflex:
If kneeling down to propose isn't a surprise then I doubt the idea it's worth the drama. So were she wear that shoe they go?
obviously these are Pre wedding pictures not engagement pictures but trust bloggers na

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Beautiful. I find women putting on military uniforms quite attractive.

6 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2018
nero2face:
.which finger she go come wear engagement ring and wedding ring, since she's already a lord of the rings grin grin grin...
their white wedding is set to hold this month. You no read am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
avadella:
Tight

very tight
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
This girl set die, how I wish I dey their street. If the solider go for peace keeping for another country

Guess what I will be doing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
He's got a call of duty to rock the booty grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by AutoSpaNg: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
let me explain something to those who do not know much about the Nigerian Military, Wedding of Nigerian Military officers are always very official in nature. they put on their military regalia and this would save them both a lot of money that was supposed to be spent on marriage cloths.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
The gel get coded yash..My kind of gel kiss
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Soldier property na him own.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Bannyroy: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
So nice & lovely couple.Wishing you all the bliss of a good marriage. smiley
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by favourbaby: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Hope they would be given the luxury of leaving together at least for a year before sending either of them to the slaughter table of boko haram?

meanwhile ....

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
MemeKing:
She is cute , my love for tall girls tho .

Op , they don't look Nigerian , they mulatto .

anyway I wish them a happy married life
from the environment they are not
And the military fatigue is American

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Hope they wount allowed them to. Go to borno to fight bokoharam anyway happy married life
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Back then as a little girl, I had this kind of fantasy for handsome men in uniform especially navy
#childhoodMemories cool
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by IamAlexander: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2018
I wish them HML... BUT two military officers marrying themselves is not good for their children. It is the children that will be at the receiving end. Husband and wife can be posted to different states to serve their fatherland or even sent on foreign missions that will take them months away from home. In the end, they are forced to keep the kids with their parent or relation...This is speaking from experience...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
If soja marry soja, dem go born mumu cheesy cheesy

If you know, you know wink
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
I hope she is fully aware of the challenges of marrying military men. They are usually away from home on military duties, their work no dey keep them in one place for long. She shouldn't come tomorrow and begin to cry my husband is not always available for me.
Anyway, I wish them a happy union in advance.
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by karllemah44(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
nero2face:
guy you're not funny lipsrsealed
Try harder next time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
tete7000:
I hope she is fully aware of the challenges of marrying military men. They are usually away from home on military duties, their work no dey keep them in one place for long. She shouldn't come tomorrow and begin to cry my husband is not always available for me.
Anyway, I wish them a happy union in advance.

Did you skip the part that they're both in the military undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.