Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics (1840 Views)

Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love / Hot Shocking Sex Chat From Social Media / Nigerian Father And His Daughter Strike Shocking Sex Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Here are some records that you would see in the guiness book of records.They are :

1.World's oldest prostitute
82 yrs if you are practising the world's oldest profession,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be old.Meanwhile poilice in Tai Rei estimate an 82yr old nicknamed"Grandma"to be the oldest living,working prostitute.Chiu started the trade about 40yrs ago and actually charges 2X or 3X less.

2.According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59,women have an average of 4 sex partners during their lifetime;men have an average of seven.

3.An 18th century Russian woman(Valentina Vassilyeva)holds the world record for having birthed the most children:69,which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included 16 pairs ot twins,7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.But she's outdone by the male record holder for most kids,a Moroccan emperor who according to the guiness book of records gave birth to at least 525 sons and 342 daughters(which equaled 1721).

4.Most bras removed in 1 minute
Chris Nicholson is the record holder.This guy removed 20 bras in 1 minute and guess what;he did it with 1 hand.

5.Most sex in 24hrs
It's not how you start,its how many guys you finish off.Lisa sparks had sex with 919 dudes in less than 24hrs(an average of 94seconds to a dude.This was in the 2004 world Group Intimacy championship where she slammed the previous record of banging 757 dudes set in 2003.
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by BlackDBagba: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Edit your post. Quite interesting facts...

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by espn(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re-arrange....and make it neater....

By the way i can set a better record than that guy with 20 bra in 1min....
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by SirKriz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lisa Lisa!!!!
Weh done Ma!! grin grin grin

Issokay
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by boss096(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
EmeraldKing7:
Here are some records that you would see in the guiness book of records.They are : 1.World's oldest prostitute-82 yrs if you are practising the world's oldest profession,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be old.Meanwhile poilice in Tai Rei estimate an 82yr old nicknamed"Grandma"to be the oldest living,working prostitute.Chiu started the trade about 40yrs ago and actually charges 2X or 3X less. 2.According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59,women have an average of 4 sex partners during their lifetime;men have an average of seven. 3.An 18th century Russian woman(Valentina Vassilyeva)holds the world record for having birthed the most children:69,which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included 16 pairs ot twins,7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.But she's outdone by the male record holder for most kids,a Moroccan emperor who according to the guiness book of records gave birth to at least 525 sons and 342 daughters(which equaled 1721). 4.Most bras removed in 1 minute Chris Nicholson is the record holder.This guy removed 20 bras in 1 minute and guess what;he did it with 1 hand. 5.Most sex in 24hrs It's not how you start,its how many guys you finish off.Lisa sparks had sex with 919 dudes in less than 24hrs(an average of 94seconds to a dude.This was in the 2004 world Group Intimacy championship where she slammed the previous record of banging 757 dudes set in [quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=53037759]Here are some records that you would see in the guiness book of records.They are : 1.World's oldest prostitute-82 yrs if you are practising the world's oldest profession,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be old.Meanwhile poilice in Tai Rei estimate an 82yr old nicknamed"Grandma"to be the oldest living,working prostitute.Chiu started the trade about 40yrs ago and actually charges 2X or 3X less. 2.According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59,women have an average of 4 sex partners during their lifetime;men have an average of seven. 3.An 18th century Russian woman(Valentina Vassilyeva)holds the world record for having birthed the most children:69,which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included 16 pairs ot twins,7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.But she's outdone by the male record holder for most kids,a Moroccan emperor who according to the guiness book of records gave birth to at least 525 sons and 342 daughters(which equaled 1721). 4.Most bras removed in 1 minute Chris Nicholson is the record holder.This guy removed 20 bras in 1 minute and guess what;he did it with 1 hand. 5.Most sex in 24hrs It's not how you start,its how many guys you finish off.Lisa sparks had sex with 919 dudes in less than 24hrs(an average of 94seconds to a dude.This was in the 2004 world Group Intimacy championship where she slammed the previous record of banging 757 dudes set in [quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=53037759]Here are some records that you would see in the guiness book of records.They are : 1.World's oldest prostitute-82 yrs if you are practising the world's oldest profession,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be old.Meanwhile poilice in Tai Rei estimate an 82yr old nicknamed"Grandma"to be the oldest living,working prostitute.Chiu started the trade about 40yrs ago and actually charges 2X or 3X less. 2.According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59,women have an average of 4 sex partners during their lifetime;men have an average of seven. 3.An 18th century Russian woman(Valentina Vassilyeva)holds the world record for having birthed the most children:69,which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included 16 pairs ot twins,7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.But she's outdone by the male record holder for most kids,a Moroccan emperor who according to the guiness book of records gave birth to at least 525 sons and 342 daughters(which equaled 1721). 4.Most bras removed in 1 minute Chris Nicholson is the record holder.This guy removed 20 bras in 1 minute and guess what;he did it with 1 hand. 5.Most sex in 24hrs It's not how you start,its how many guys you finish off.Lisa sparks had sex with 919 dudes in less than 24hrs(an average of 94seconds to a dude.This was in the 2004 world Group Intimacy championship where she slammed the previous record of banging 757 dudes set in [quote author=EmeraldKing7 post=53037759]Here are some records that you would see in the guiness book of records.They are : 1.World's oldest prostitute-82 yrs if you are practising the world's oldest profession,it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be old.Meanwhile poilice in Tai Rei estimate an 82yr old nicknamed"Grandma"to be the oldest living,working prostitute.Chiu started the trade about 40yrs ago and actually charges 2X or 3X less. 2.According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59,women have an average of 4 sex partners during their lifetime;men have an average of seven. 3.An 18th century Russian woman(Valentina Vassilyeva)holds the world record for having birthed the most children:69,which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included 16 pairs ot twins,7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.But she's outdone by the male record holder for most kids,a Moroccan emperor who according to the guiness book of records gave birth to at least 525 sons and 342 daughters(which equaled 1721). 4.Most bras removed in 1 minute Chris Nicholson is the record holder.This guy removed 20 bras in 1 minute and guess what;he did it with 1 hand. 5.Most sex in 24hrs It's not how you start,its how many guys you finish off.Lisa sparks had sex with 919 dudes in less than 24hrs(an average of 94seconds to a dude.This was in the 2004 world Group Intimacy championship where she slammed the previous record of banging 757 dudes set in 2003.
Edith this tin naa

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by wtfCode: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
That lady that banged 919 guys in a day,she ain't from here.
Pussay on fire!
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:
That lady that banged 919 guys in a day,she ain't from here.
Pussay on fire!
imagine the pu**y afterwards
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by wtfCode: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
imagine the pu**y afterwards
_pussys new name's gon' turn to "useless".
She must be on drugs or something
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

_pussys new name's gon' turn to "useless".
She must be on drugs or something

never underestimate the v.v
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

never underestimate the v.v
Honestly, I respect women but not _pussy. I punish it.
I knw it got lots of potentials cool but yet I underestimate it.
_pussies makes alotta noise on my _dick.

Need I say more? cool cool
Re: 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:
Honestly, I respect women but not _pussy. I punish it. I knw it got lots of potentials cool but yet I underestimate it. _pussies makes alotta noise on my _dick.
Need I say more? cool cool

hahaha no . I think uve said more thn enough

(1) (Reply)

Men Deserve It Oo / I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened / I Lost My Iphone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.