Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened (1837 Views)

Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by megacity: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
A full grown man came to me a man and said I was making him feel wet

What is the meaning of that?
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by ikp120(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
megacity:
A full grown man came to me a man and said I was making him feel wet

What is the meaning of that?
It means you're gay. You don't know yet but you have gayish vibes.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by youngbabaj(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
maybe bcoz you poured water on him,,

or your bum is attractive to his rod

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bros run for your life, GAYbriels have started approaching you

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by indodon(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
op before I say anything., I gotta ask...

is your bombom like bobrisky own? grin grin
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by megacity: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
ikp120:

Is it possible?

And what would I be doing with all that muscle?

I have to admit I love beautiful women but men
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by junnyjake(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's not you giving him any vibes, some are just like that.
If you're not gay, you don't act gayish, then it's the man with the problem.
I'd warn him to stay away from my assignment and embarrass him if I were you.
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its simple bruv

your ass and his dick are magnets

while your ass the south pole his is the north

hope you bashed his face in after he spewed that fvck sha

Cos if you didnt then ama assume you gay too
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
ikp120:
Hahahahahah grin..

Nairalanders no go kill me with laugh, which one be gayish vibes?
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
@OP.. would b extremely watchful wen such person is around/within ur presence. Dont make him feel welcomed. First impression would tell on HIM.
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by junnyjake(m): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Its simple bruv
your ass and his dick are magnets
while your ass the south pole his is the north

hope you bashed his face in after he spewed that fvck sha
Cos if you didnt then ama assume you gay too

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All And Then This Happened by danchuzzy(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahahahah grin..

Nairalanders no go kill me with laugh, which one be grayish vibes?

Walahi.

Nothing person no go see for here.

Gayish vibes kwa

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Marry From Our Cultures, The Eboue Story / About The Word "Submission"! / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.