Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online (793 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online by Charidon: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has declared she has turned a new leaf in 2017.

The actress noted that she will no longer be posting nude or semi-nude pictures online.

Recall that the actress, known for exposing her breasts online had lambasted men, who according to her, masturbate looking at her sexy pictures.

The busty actress had described them as hypocrites who hide under the cover of abusive comments to admire her secretly.

But in a new statement, she told the Punch, “This is 2017; the time of unclothedness has passed. I must not always show my body to be beautiful.

“I am growing up and becoming more mature. A lot of things will be changing about me this read more: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/22/actress-anita-joseph-vows-to-stop-posting-nude-pictures-online/
Re: Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online by danio24ng(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
She received some sense during crossover service Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online by Charidon: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
danio24ng:
She received some sense during crossover service Hallelujah.
Amen
Re: Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
I saw one interesting pic today..
See it below

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Anita Joseph Vows To Stop Posting Nude Pictures Online by Abrupt: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stop or don't, we've seen it all and we're tired of it. Unless you grow a new body part or swallow the camera, there's nothing new to show us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go On My Knees To Propose To My Fiancee Before She Finds It Romantic? / Pls What Can We Call This / Share Your Reaction If You Get This Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.